Author Topic: President Ford Has Died  (Read 8455 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: President Ford Has Died
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 03:04:15 PM »
    It's too bad about Sadaam.  The Zionists were behind his hanging.  He was just a patsy.
The first five words of this post say it all. What can you say to an animal that has view points like this?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2006, 08:31:42 PM »
Unfortunatly I am too young to remember much of Ford.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2006, 08:46:15 PM »
I was born in 75
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2006, 05:21:30 PM »
Chaim called him a 'complete jerk' on Take Back America.

You have have to understand Ford inherited a lot of problems and he did the best he could.  I wonder which president Chaim thinks was any good.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2006, 09:37:38 PM »
Re:  "...I wonder which president Chaim thinks was any good..."

Why, I can think of TWO of them:

George Washington, and Jefferson Davis!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2006, 10:24:17 PM »
I'll suggest William Taft.  Due to my opinion that the White house had become infested with Communists, anti-Americans, athiests, agnostics and subversives emphatically since Edward Mandell House, author of "Philip Dru Administrator" became White House advisor.  With people like House, Owen Lattimore, Alger Hiss and many others infecting the White House pre and most certainly post FDR there really hasn't been a PRO-American President since. Warren Harding and Calvin Coolige have been praised by Dr. Paul Johnson, a Christian Conservative, in his fabulous book "Modern Times" although I'm actually quite ignorant on them specifically.  I truly don't know and am open for comments and also hoping/praying ONE real, unaffiliated, President will come to power...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 11:15:39 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2006, 10:51:32 PM »
Former President Ford took a lot of criticism for pardoning Nixon but I suspect that Nixon already pardoned himself because as President he had the power to do that. You see the President can pardon ANYONE and as a citizen Nixon had THE right to be pardoned by the President of the United States even if the President was himself. If Nixon did not have the right to be pardoned that means that Nixon was not a citizen or that Nixons constitutional rights would have been violated because the Constitution cleary gives every citizen the right of a Presidential pardon and the constitution does not list any exceptions to the right of a Presidential pardon.

What this creates is a constitutional crisis because once the President is pardoned by himself there is no longer any basis for impeachment because there has to be high crimes and misdemeanors to qualify for impeachment and basically the pardon wipes out those crimes allowing the President to remain in office. Also it becomes impossible to convict the President of any crime because the President has the power to fire the prosecutor which Nixon in fact did so that any impeachment verdict by congress would be held null and void because the President would never have been convicted of any crime.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2006, 11:17:19 PM »
Agreed.  Pardoning....Clinton was the worst for that I should think... >:(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline androbot2084

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2007, 11:58:58 PM »
I wonder if Jimmy Carter pardoned himself for the high crime of giving the Sinai to the Nazi Muslim Egyptians.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 09:57:53 AM »
I wonder if Jimmy Carter pardoned himself for the high crime of giving the Sinai to the Nazi Muslim Egyptians.
I think, Begin didn't have the balls to stand up against Carter and doing what was both moral and right for Israel and the Jewish people.....very similar today with Sharon's expulsion, Olmert's "politically correct" "war" with Hizbollah.....pretty much the vast majority of political, social and economic decisions made since the Bolshevik Mapai Party's instituted racism againt the Sephardit Jews...  There must be ONE member of the Knesset that stands up for the Land of Israel and the Jewish people....not the current turncoats...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2007, 11:58:14 AM »
Sorry brother, I tend to disagree.  Carter pressured Begin as Clinton pressured Netanyahu.  Since American foreign policy hasn't much changed since the days of Woodrow Wilson, I'd stack much confidence and savings behind Sharon being both pressured and also his internal corruption.  Olmert, too is a member of the "right wing" Likud which has been taken over by judenrot for the most part.  The entire world has been pressuring Israel....something don't change my friend.  Begin didn't have it within himself to stand up like Kahane had done.....  Begin in his younger years would have done so, but I think this is what turned him into a recluse and drove him into severe depression in the end.  My two cents brother... ;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »
Israeli politics is endlessly frustrating....
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
Israeli politics is endlessly frustrating....
......highly insulting and very depressing too I might add.   :'(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 02:59:09 AM »
1: Farter didn't pressure Begin to do anything. It was entirely his choice. If he hadn't had surrender inclinations on his own already, Farter's words would have meant nothing.

2: Yeah, I buy it that Gayriel urged Begin to surrender the Sinai. I totally buy it. Didn't Sharon take part in the Altalena massacre?

3: Buttholmert intended from the beginning to lose to Hezbollah. That way, he could come to the Israeli public and claim that since a "military option" did not work, the nation now has no choice but to negotiate (read surrender) to the Arabs. We all know by now how he deliberately sent IDF soldiers out to the field with no water, food, ammo, etc., absurdly incompetent battle plans, and the like.