Author Topic: ISLAM INSULTING CHRISTIANITY  (Read 4587 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
ISLAM INSULTING CHRISTIANITY
« on: March 23, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »
insulting christianity.

The controversial Blake Prize entrants.
Photo: Ivan Buljan

AdvertisementAdvertisement
Arjun Ramachandran
August 30, 2007 - 5:30PM

The head of Australia's Islamic Council believes a statue of the Virgin Mary shrouded in a burqa is not offensive, because it shows a key female figure of Islam in the modest fashion required of all Muslim women.

Prime Minister John Howard yesterday described as "gratuitously offensive" the statue and another artwork depicting a holographic image of Osama bin Laden that morphed into an image of Jesus Christ.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/virgin-mary-in-burqa-not-offensive/2007/08/30/1188067236971.html

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: ISLAM INSULTING CHRISTIANITY
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »
I am so sick off these pigs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 10:43:01 PM »
The muzz has only responded, because he was aked if he is upset about this "art".

Shure his answer is an abnomination, but what do you exspect - he is a Muzz. This mentelcases really believe, that Moses, David, Salomon, Jeremia etc. were all Muslimes.  :D

The really responsible persons for this art are -> selfhating white Christians.

Look all pictures up here:
http://www.blakeprize.com.au/finalists/past-winners

[I don't say that all art is bad there, but some motives are typical for selfhating Christians. :(]

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »
In all fairness, its our faults, both Chrisitans and Jews we allow them to do as they wish and no remorse.  A good back hand that will knock em out to teach em a lesson is what they deserve.  I condem my fellow Christians as well.  We allowed Europe to be turned to Europakistan, we allowing Australia to be Islamo,we are allowing North America the same situation.  Why are people afraid to speak up?  And I am asking my fellow Christians and Catholics this question.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »
Yes. At one point, Christians will have to ask themselves if they love their religion enough to start defending it when it comes under attack by mooslims!
Or will they wait until mooslims start to complain that Christians going to church "offends them".

Also, thanks for posting the link Golden Pheasant! That virgin Mary-burka was NOT art! It's some LAZY jack*** who just put a barbie burqa over a statue! HOW IN THE WORLD did THAT win? What happened to beautiful artwork? It used to mean a lot, now  artists take drugs and make nonsense and call it art. What a shame!

Just remember the "outrage" over the Momo cartoon

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 10:53:54 PM »
The christians and jews are to blame for this. If the infidels would start dealing with islamic crimes properly, they would no longer occur. We invite muzzies into western countries so what else do we expect. I am in Queens college and 50 percent of the women have chaddors on and the muzzie animals whip out their carpets in the middle of the library when prayer time comes. We need to throw them out and show them whos boss.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »
If Chaim was prime minister of Israel, I believe that the muzzy problem would end because muzlims the world over would no longer feel invincible.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 10:56:13 PM »
Fellow Jews, fellow Christians? When are we going to say enough is enough?  They defame Judism its ok with them, they defame Christianity, its ok with them. They defame Hinduism thats ok with them.. They defame Buddahism that is ok with them... But dare to speak out against Islam they complain and hell breaks loose, the leftists whine saying we have to tolerate.  Meantime our nations are being raped and destroyed by these sand pigs.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2008, 10:57:24 PM »
If Chaim was prime minister of Israel, I believe that the muzzy problem would end because muzlims the world over would no longer feel invincible.

Chaim PM of Israel
Masterwolf President of the United States and that there my friends

will be the dynamic duo that will bring this country and Israel to what they were both ment to be..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2008, 10:59:17 PM »
If it was President Wolf of the United States of America, my policies would be very simple with Muzzies, they ever dare harm an American, here at home or over seas they will get one major swift kick in the ass like they never saw it coming that will make their head spin and would never dare try to harm an American again.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2008, 11:02:10 PM »
Self hating jews and gentiles empower islam. Muzzies wouldn't have a toilet bowl if we didn't go to these muzzy countries and build it for them. Every bit of technology they have from their cellphones to their toilet paper is made by infidels.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2008, 11:02:35 PM »
And as far as other world leaders whining about my reaction ,, simple answer they can stick it where the sun don't shine.  As an American and a Christian I have had enough of this wimpy behavior by infidels that really are begging for trouble by their lack luster behavior.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »
The christians and jews are to blame for this. If the infidels would start dealing with islamic crimes properly, they would no longer occur. We invite muzzies into western countries so what else do we expect. I am in Queens college and 50 percent of the women have chaddors on and the muzzie animals whip out their carpets in the middle of the library when prayer time comes. We need to throw them out and show them whos boss.

You should see it in JFK airport.. this has gotten out of hand it really has.. our founding fathers are rolling in their graves and throwing up

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2008, 11:07:59 PM »
Remember when a New York museum had a schvartza painting of Mary with elephant dung? I remember reading about that on JTF in 2000 around the time when I first saw the website.

Thats right and some queer in Soho decided to make a statue of Jesus on the cross naked made of chocolate... And these things to me is extremely insulting.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2008, 11:13:14 PM »
And as far as other world leaders whining about my reaction ,, simple answer they can stick it where the sun don't shine.  As an American and a Christian I have had enough of this wimpy behavior by infidels that really are begging for trouble by their lack luster behavior.

I am SOOOO voting for you! I like your style, Mr. President!  8;)

I will put together a full JTF Gentile cabinet together  O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 11:16:56 PM »
And as far as other world leaders whining about my reaction ,, simple answer they can stick it where the sun don't shine.  As an American and a Christian I have had enough of this wimpy behavior by infidels that really are begging for trouble by their lack luster behavior.

Will Vito be your running mate?

For sure a fellow Paizon definatly

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »
Come on MW, you have to have at least one Jew in the cabinet.  At least until we all make Aliyah.   :::D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 01:59:15 AM »

Will Vito be your running mate?

For sure a fellow Paizon definatly

Yes, very good O0