Author Topic: Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein, ZT"L, HY"D  (Read 8461 times)

admin

Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein, ZT"L, HY"D
« on: February 28, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »

Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein, ZT"L, HY"D
Born December 9 or 12, 1956 - 5 or 8 Tevet, 5717 in Brooklyn, New York.
Murdered February 25, 1994 - 14 Adar, 5754 in Hebron.

Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein was a student of Rabbi Meir Kahane. He was a saintly man and a medical doctor who saved the lives of Jews injured in terrorist attacks. He commited the ulitmate act of mesirut nefesh in giving his life for The Jewish People in order to prevent a massacre. Following the signing of Oslo, the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorism of course continued and even got worse. It got so bad that around Purim in 1994, a repeat of the 1929 Arab massacre of The Jews of Hebron was planned. Goldstein had had enough and decided to take action since the government refused to. He stopped the massacre in its tracks and on Purim Day, February 25, 1994, killed 29 Arabs in The Cave of The Machpelah in Hebron, before he was killed by illegaly armed Arabs. Since the government wasn't doing anything about the plans of a massacre against Hebron's Jews, he took matters into his own hands and killed all the Hamans planning to kill Jews instead of them killing us just like on the original Purim.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Dr. Baruch Kappel Goldstein, ZT"L, HY"D
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 09:26:43 PM »
I dont know why the most righteous among us are taken, I wish all Jews had the Kedusha of the righteous Baruch Goldstein zt'l :'(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:15:55 AM »
so even reshaim can accidentaly do good :D
Ramban

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:28:46 PM »

"The righteous man shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance. He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

(Psalms 58:11)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 09:30:59 AM »
The bottom line the Israeli Kapo so called goverment is evil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ihkili18

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 01:06:13 AM »
Baruch kappel Goldstein was truly as righteous as it gets. I always feel horrible when I hear about him as his death was such a tragedy. I admire this Jew so much and I just wished he planned his assault better. Why didn't he bring some more kahanists with him so they could of killed more muslims and all come home alive. I also FEEL THAT YACOV SHOULD EDIT HIS POST AND ADD M.D. NEXT TO HIS NAME TO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE HONOR. HE WAS A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND THAT SHOULD BE PLACED IN HIS TITLE. GOD BLESS HIM AND I HOPE HIS FAMILY IS DOING WELL

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 02:05:02 AM »
Baruch kappel Goldstein was truly as righteous as it gets. I always feel horrible when I hear about him as his death was such a tragedy. I admire this Jew so much and I just wished he planned his assault better. Why didn't he bring some more kahanists with him so they could of killed more muslims and all come home alive. I also FEEL THAT YACOV SHOULD EDIT HIS POST AND ADD M.D. NEXT TO HIS NAME TO GIVE HIM EVEN MORE HONOR. HE WAS A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND THAT SHOULD BE PLACED IN HIS TITLE. G-d BLESS HIM AND I HOPE HIS FAMILY IS DOING WELL
While the Tzadik didnt explain his actions my guess, as to why he didnt bring others with him, is 1. He was so humble and had such love for his fellow Jews he wouldnt have wanted to even risk harm to a Jew for any reason. He and Yekutiel were very close friends and he was the most gentle and kindest man you would ever meet.
2. Then as now the Shabak had infiltrated many Kahanists groups, perphaps the Righteous doctor didnt want to chance the Shabak finding out what he was planning and stopping him.
3. If he had gone with a group then Kach and Kahane Chai could have been banned as terror groups. While this happened anyway, it is obvious to all but the willfully blind that the bannings took place for poitical reasons alone.
Ramban

ihkili18

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 02:30:28 AM »
Well it's truly ashame that he was murdered and I still feel that he should of taken a team with him to prevent him from getting killed. Do you know if he had a wife and children?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 09:26:39 AM »
He did have a wife, and I believe he had children
Ramban

Offline wakeupisrael

• Junior JTFer
  • I love the smell of naplam in the morning
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 03:45:51 AM »
goldstein zt"l hy"d maybe done a good thing because the Arabs in the mosque was probably planning a terrorist attack
but in the other hand.......

he almost make the entire Jewish settlement be expelled and he made kahane chai organization turn illegal he knew that Israel is a stinking Bolshevik left wing state but i guess it didn't have an influence on him at that day plus he died a horrible death so i ask
was he's act worth it?
There is no god but the F16 and his messenger the prophet JDAM600.

My youtube channel:

Israelipatriot92:

http://www.youtube.com/Israelipatriot92

косово je сербия

Kosovo Is serbia!!!
CCCC

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 03:50:45 AM »
Defending Jewish lives from amalek is NEVER futile and ALWAYS worth the cost.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 05:32:17 PM »
This is quite a controversial character here...

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2007, 06:51:32 PM »
He did have a wife, and I believe he had children
Yes, I know that he at least has a daughter, I no who she is married to.

Offline kahanewarrior

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »
baruch goldstein saved jews from death and killed terrorists his tomb should be made a national landmark in israel

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »
Dr. Goldstein, ZT"L was and is a Saint. He is the model of Jewish Self Defense against another holocaust.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »
Dr. Goldstein, ZT"L was and is a Saint. He is the model of Jewish Self Defense against another holocaust.

Exactly! As a pro Israel ex muslim in here, I'd sat that this man was a real hero. His jewishness is amazing and I envy him for it. He defended israel in the way he sees fit and couldn't stand muslim dogs on jewish soil. If only all settlers have this mindset...
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2008, 07:58:13 PM »
What a Tzadik. I makes me sick that so many so called right wingers hate him
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 08:04:36 PM »

Amen.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 10:03:43 PM »
A friend of mine was telling my an amazing story about last Purim (his 13th Yahrtzeit) when she and a friend of hers snuck into his Kever to say Tehillim.

Also, another friend of mine went to high school with him.  Apparently his nickname was "Benji."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 11:28:29 PM »
What a Tzadik. I makes me sick that so many so called right wingers hate him

Exactly! I've already had an oath upon myself that if I ever converted to judaism (hopefully), i'll be naming my eldest son after him. He is the real martyr.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!