Author Topic: What's the quickest way to get Drunk?  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
What's the quickest way to get Drunk?
« on: March 19, 2008, 01:32:01 PM »
I am losing money by the day in this lousy economy!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: What's the quickest way to get Drunk?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 11:13:42 PM »
The quickest?  Watch this up coming election of hacks and you be begging to be on the bottle for a long time
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 11:27:04 PM »
Drink your booze through a straw and you'll be silly as a $2 watch in nothing flat.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »
the quickest way is to drink on an  empty stomach make sure it is hard liquor like vodka or scotch or whisky from the south

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 01:41:41 AM »
the quickest way is to drink on an  empty stomach make sure it is hard liquor like vodka or scotch or whisky from the south

The above is the quickest way to get drunk.  I do not advise this technique though. Chances are you will be ill that night or the next day. 

For me the best (not the quickest) way to get drunk is with a somewhat filled stomach by drinking a bottle of moderate to good wine. Take your time.  Make sure you eat while drinking. Drink a lot of water and have a cracker or two before going to sleep.  You will not end up obliterated but you will end up calmly drunk.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 01:53:04 AM »

The above is the quickest way to get drunk.  I do not advise this technique though. Chances are you will be ill that night or the next day. 

For me the best (not the quickest) way to get drunk is with a somewhat filled stomach by drinking a bottle of moderate to good wine. Take your time.  Make sure you eat while drinking. Drink a lot of water and have a cracker or two before going to sleep.  You will not end up obliterated but you will end up calmly drunk.

Sounds like a plan. O0

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:41:25 AM »
Drink your booze through a straw and you'll be silly as a $2 watch in nothing flat.
I was going to say that  :)  O0
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
Getting drunk is not your best idea Ari  ::)