Author Topic: Shalom!  (Read 18970 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shalom!
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2008, 11:46:26 AM »
Its clear to me,but I will try to get you an awnser. :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 12:00:12 PM »
Re:  "...the 12 disiples were ALL Jews..."

True.

During Christendom's early years, non-Jews first converted to Judaism before they were allowed to follow Jesus.

The Greek physician named Luke was one such person.

The earliest "Christians" were simply Jews who truly believed Jesus to be the promised Jewish Moshiach.

Only later, when the Apostle Paul (a Jew named Saul who had spent his early years hunting down apostate Jewish followers of Jesus to prosecute them as heretics) was given permission at Jerusalem by the other disciples to preach exclusively to the gentiles, did the faith actually break away from its foundations, as "Paulism" spread throughout the Roman Empire and became the predominant faith.

In fact, without Judaism, Christians and Muslims would not exist, as each claim to be the "final fulfillment" of Judaism.

*Will a forum member please identify the name "Theotokus" for my benefit?  Is this a personage or an article of the Greek Orthodox faith?

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 12:20:34 PM »
I'm looking forward to it! :)
Make sure that it is not your personal opinion or interpretation of the Bible because I do not accept that!  Good luck! :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »
I sentit already on the other topic you have frequented!
wayne jude :)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »

MassuhDGoodName, I suppose you are Jewish! I agree with you! Everything you said is true and it is well-known among Christians! You were chosen people until the New Testament fulfilled the Old one.Now since God Himself (the second hypostasis of the Holy Trinity) came to earth and gave us the teachings which fulfilled what is previously said in the Tanach, those people who accept Him and those teachings and live according to them are actually chosen!
Lord Christ didn't want to save only Jews when He came to Earth to be crucified and to ressurect!
He talks to all of us through Bible, Saints...every human being is invited to follow Him by his or her own will! That is why I am shocked when I watch what certain "christians" did in the name of Christ and their church!  :'(

Theotokos is a greek word meaning God bearer or Mother of God! Bogorodica is in Serbian! I use that word since I don't know how to say it in English and I am not sure they use that word for Dear Theotokos! :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »
Do you consider The Jews or Italians Christ killers cause If you do our discusion is over!
respectivly wayne jude

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2008, 01:06:26 PM »
No, I don't! But certain people who were catholics or protestants defended their faith in a very strange way not typical of Christians! I think that is why there are many people who are atheists in the West and who dislike church very much! Especially catholic church...since they never heard of Orthodox Church they don't dislike Eastern form of Christianity that much! :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:23 PM »
I dont hate eastern Christians but If it werent the Jews it would have to be some other people.This is not a great place to convert people.I dont have a real hatred of Jews, my mothers side of my family is jewish.Mabey to Eastern Christians im not christian enough but I wont hate Jews and I take great offense.
You seem nice, just remember to show respect! :)
wayne jude

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2008, 01:31:07 PM »
Really? What do you think about Russians?  :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »
what about them?

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »
Why do you all think I hate Jews?? I'm talking abut different world-views since we as Christians interpret the Tanach differently! Well, even Christians among themselves interpret the Bible differently unfortunately!  :(  And I it's not my intention to convert anyone! I am just expressing my opinion, that's all!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2008, 01:41:26 PM »
Ok shalom! :)
wayne jude

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2008, 01:42:48 PM »

Shalom to you, too!  :)

Offline Srdjan97

• Full JTFer
  • You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2008, 04:24:32 PM »

Well, they do not know who G-d is but they have feelings towards some "force" ,I guess ,who they consider to be G-d and they call him Allah! The fact is that it becomes dangerous when they try to impose their religion on other people! In that case, we better kill them!! :) Just kidding!
LOL!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2008, 03:30:37 AM »
I am dont understand why Jelena is allowed on what is supposed to be a Jewish forum to spread the Notsri lies, if Chaim wishes to ally with them, that is what it is, but I truly can not comprehend why we would allow Goyim to claim to steal our inheritence, a inheritence they lack the knowledge and Nefesh to grasp.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2008, 05:39:44 AM »
Kahaneloyalist, I don't quite understand what is it that you wanted to say! Tell me honestly, do you hate Christians the same way you hate Muslims? What is the difference between us from Jewish perspective?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »
I am dont understand why Jelena is allowed on what is supposed to be a Jewish forum to spread the Notsri lies, if Chaim wishes to ally with them, that is what it is, but I truly can not comprehend why we would allow Goyim to claim to steal our inheritence, a inheritence they lack the knowledge and Nefesh to grasp.

Jews never had bad experiences in areas which were under the direct control of the Serbian authorities.

It should not be impossible to form an united allience between Serbs and Jews which should be based on our relationship for example from WW2.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »
Sometime I ask my self?
Do Muslems get more on my nerves or non-muslems reday to love them?
Does anybody out there thinks the same?

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2008, 05:21:40 AM »
Boyana, are you Orthodox Christian?

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2008, 06:29:31 AM »
Jelena Serb-Ani lo Mevin Otach! I Don;t Understand
You?
Why do you ask me? :-* :-*

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2008, 07:24:00 AM »
Boyana now I don't get it, are you Serb and you speak hebrew?

as for Jelena (correct me if I'm wrong), It seems to me her main interest is in preaching Orthodox Christianity to the Serbs.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2008, 07:43:25 AM »
Zelhar!Ani Medaberer IIvrit!
Atah Tzodek ,yes I am Serb! :-*
Jelena Serb is here to teach me to love muslems,which i can not,never will,and I do not think I am wrong!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 07:46:22 AM by Boyana »

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2008, 08:35:37 AM »
Boyana, I just want to know if you are my sister in Christ or by Adam? I asked you whether you understood Serbian or not because I wrote something to you in Serbian which explains how Orthodox Christians should behave towards their "enemies"! It is deeper theology and I know that is it difficult to understand but we should try to understand and to behave according to what our faith teaches us! OK? I am not here to teach you or anybody else anything! I am just suggesting you learn more about our faith!
By the way, I love Hebrew! :)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2008, 08:59:55 AM »
My dear Jelena,my sunday school has finished a long time ago!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 09:02:07 AM by Boyana »

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2008, 11:54:01 AM »
So, you forgot what our faith teaches us? You didn't answer my question...are you Orthodox Christian? It is important for me to know!