Author Topic: REFUTING ANTI SEMITIC QUOTES FROM THE TALMUD  (Read 9701 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
REFUTING ANTI SEMITIC QUOTES FROM THE TALMUD
« on: March 24, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
http://www.come-and-hear.com/supplement/adl-talmuds.html   

There are many more sites if you google refuting anti semitic false quotes
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:25:53 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Re: REFUTING ANTI SEMITIC QUOTES FROM THE TALMUD
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 04:27:10 PM »
Good post. These same old anti-semitic accusations of Jews looking down on everyone else need to be put to rest once and for all.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 04:30:20 PM »
Good post. These same old anti-semitic accusations of Jews looking down on everyone else need to be put to rest once and for all.
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »
Mord, this is great.  Thanks for posting this.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »
Good job bro
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »
 O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 11:54:30 PM »
  Mord,   thanks for providing the link to this site.     There could easily come a time sooner rather than later when the info from this site will prove invaluable.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 12:15:47 AM »
Yes, good Mord.  These lousy anti-semites have always lied about the great Talmud.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

I hope we can find a better source than the self-hating, assimilated, intermarried Jewish informers of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). Even in their opening, this is what these ADL traitors write:

Those who attack the Talmud frequently cite ancient rabbinic sources without noting
subsequent developments in Jewish thought, and without making a good-faith effort to
consult with contemporary Jewish authorities who can explain the role of these sources in
normative Jewish thought and practice. Even the more traditional Orthodox stream of
Judaism has developed and changed over two thousand years, and despite the
unquestioned importance that the Talmud and early rabbinic literature continue to play in
contemporary Jewish education, law and thought, the Jewish approach to that literature is
more nuanced than the literalist readings which polemicists portray as the standard
Jewish interpretations.

The idea that Judaism has evolved and is now more "modern" is a complete lie that only self-hating traitors like the ADL would peddle. The evolved "Judaism" of the ADL supports:

*Informing on fellow Jews. The ADL traitors have bragged that they infiltrated the Jewish Defense League in order to provide information to the FBI against their fellow Jews. By contrast, ancient Talmudic Judaism regards informing as the worst possible crime, and we pray three times a day in the Shmone Esre that all "malshinim" (informers) should be punished with violent death and complete obliteration. In other words, we pray for the death of the ADL.

*Intermarriage and assimilation. Most ADL leaders are intermarried, and the organization supports intermarriage and assimilation. Groups like the ADL have caused us to lose millions of Jewish souls over the years. They have spiritually destroyed the vast majority of American Jews. By contrast, ancient Talmudic Judaism forbids intermarriage and assimilation, and those who follow its teachings remain Jewish and build large Jewish families.

*Allowing 6 million Jews to be brutally murdered during the holocaust. The ADL and other Jewish establishment groups did absolutely nothing to save 6 million Jews during the holocaust. In fact, the ADL and other establishment traitors deliberately sabotaged the rescue efforts of rightwing Jews like Ben Hecht and the followers of Jabotinsky. By contrast, ancient Talmudic Judaism commands us to do whatever is necessary to save our fellow Jews whenever they are in danger.

*Support national suicide for little Israel. The ADL and the other establishment traitors were against the creation of a Jewish state in 1948, and have undermined Israel's struggle to survive ever since. The ADL supports pressure on Israel to surrender everything including even her capital city of Jerusalem. For years, the ADL has supported the establishment of a PLO-Fatah-Hamas Muslim terrorist state in the heartland of Biblical Israel. By contrast, ancient Talmudic Judaism forbids the surrender of Jewish land under any circumstances, and calls for the liberation of the entire Land of Israel.

*Support and suck up to all enemies of the Jewish people. The ADL proclaimed the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat a man of peace. The ADL embraces bloodthirsty Arab dictators and murderous Arab terrorists. The ADL praises and defends the worst Jew-haters like Nelson Mandela, Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Carter, the New York Nazi Times, Barack Hussein Obama, Mahmud Abbas and so on. By contrast, ancient Talmudic Judaism teaches us to hate and fight against enemies of the Jewish people.

These are just a few of the "attributes" of the ADL and other "modern" Jewish establishment organizations, as opposed to the "primitive" and "parochial" teachings of ancient Talmudic Judaism.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 01:16:22 AM »
All great points, Chaim.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 01:48:21 AM »
I am not sure I see the point of countering claims against the Talmud, how many Jew haters, or Goyim of any stripe can read Aramaic to begin with, they have no way of checking if what we or the Nazis say is true.

Beyond which the Gemara is not a nice liberal document, we Jews are the Chosen people, and the Gemara is full of lots of things Goyim wouldnt like why should we care what they think
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 02:14:09 AM »
I am not sure I see the point of countering claims against the Talmud, how many Jew haters, or Goyim of any stripe can read Aramaic to begin with, they have no way of checking if what we or the Nazis say is true.

Beyond which the Gemara is not a nice liberal document, we Jews are the Chosen people, and the Gemara is full of lots of things Goyim wouldnt like why should we care what they think

Of course, I agree with you as far as Jew-haters are concerned. We should not be concerned with what they think. And I am not even concerned about what the self-hating Jewish traitors of the Erev Rav think.

But if chassidei umot haolam (the righteous among the nations), or what we today refer to as righteous Gentiles, get a distorted view of Talmudic Judaism, I think it is a chillul hashem (desecration of G-d's name).

Also, kahaneloyalist, if you want our Jew-hating enemies to get the MAXIMUM possible punishment on Yom HaDin (the Day of Judgement), telling the truth about Talmudic Judaism will increase their punishment. Because if we do not expose the truth, the Jew-haters will be able to say to G-d, "We didn't know any better. We believed the anti-Semitic lies that we read about the Talmud. No one ever tried to counter the lies so that we would know the truth." But if we present the truth, and the Jew-haters still insist upon believing the lies, then they will have no excuse on judgement day and their punishment will be even more severe.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:16:36 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 06:34:56 AM »
Yes all you say Chaim is true but i just posted it in order to refute claims being made by anti semites on the anti Obama site i think a Aish Ha'Torah has a site as well i will look later

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 10:24:55 AM »
Folks, my troll is still posting on my anti-Obama blog.  So if you have any more sites defending the Talmud against these nazi aspersions, give me the links. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »
Folks, my troll is still posting on my anti-Obama blog.  So if you have any more sites defending the Talmud against these nazi aspersions, give me the links. 
Here Lisa               http://talmud.faithweb.com/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 01:39:04 PM »
Yes all you say Chaim is true but i just posted it in order to refute claims being made by anti semites on the anti Obama site i think a Aish Ha'Torah has a site as well i will look later

There's nothing wrong with using information from the ADL, if it helps the cause. You're right. I didn't mean to imply that you did something wrong. We use information from evil sources all the time. But I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows who we are dealing with. I didn't want people who don't know any better to think that the ADL is a good group. (Of course, Mord, you already know all of this, but we have newer people who are not as well informed as you are.)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »
that come and here site is an anti-semitic site by the way!!

they probably put that one article up to feign objectivity.

Somebody mentioned the link from rabbi gil student
that is good.
like http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

interestingly the site also has something from gil student on it
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/howdy-faithweb/index.html

But if you look at the main "come and hear site" you can see it is anti-semitic
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/

So it is just trying to say "yes, we are aware of these refutations..."
It has many advantages for them..

It can bring people in under the false pretension that they are ok..
It can "convince" anti-semites that their information source is conversant with responses..
Of course, the articles publicised on that site are the anti-semitic ones.

Offline tali

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 03:51:04 PM »
how on G-d's earth can you call nelson mandela a jew-hater chaim?? are you trying to be funny? are you on drugs?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 10:04:57 PM »
there is a very amusing video I saw on youtube with nelson mandella singing something along the lines of "kill the white man".. in the period of his life after getting out.

watching a few of these videos, you recognise the word white man, it sounds like Bullu.. You hear it, and see in the subtitles, they look very calm or friendly, but they`re singing "KILL THE WHITE MAN, SMASH HIM WITH AN AXE, e.t.c. !!!!!!!!!!!!!"     And "we will liberate the land with our blood"..

Really reminded me of the palestinians.

Funnily enough, I recall in france - strasbourg - some HUGE black guys selling this little male doll thing, where you squeeze it and his thing pops in and out, They called the doll`s name something like Booleh Booleh!!!!!!  (while squeezing the doll in demonstration).. And selling it to the white kid tourists.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 08:36:38 AM »
Don'r forget that ADL is doughter organisation of Bnei Birth a "Jewish" branch of Freemasonary. They sometimes defend the Jews but for the sake of NWO. But for general public which is sadly ignorant this kind of Talmud defence is good enough.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 09:33:59 AM »
Here Lisa               http://talmud.faithweb.com/
yes this is from Gil Student

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2008, 04:03:18 PM »

Thank you. I never know how to respond to the Jew haters who hold up passages from the Talmud
as equal to all the hatred and violence contained in the Qur'an.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2008, 07:31:56 PM »

Thank you. I never know how to respond to the Jew haters who hold up passages from the Talmud

well... you could say "yeah,so what. So don`t become jewish. "..       
But if you attack their religion for example.. Mohammed had sex with a 6 year old girl  . They may try to evade it, saying well , some say he didn`t.  Push them, say "DO YOU DENY IT?"  (the story that he did is found in their 1st and second most reliable hadith - sahih bukhari and sahih muslim)..
They won`t deny it.. And you`ve basically screwed them. Because they can no longer try to convert you to islam..   And they have failed in presenting islam as a peaceful religion or as a decent religion..

It doesn`t matter that much to us what people think of judaism. But it matters -alot- to them what people think of islam.

But regarding violence . There isn`t much violence in the talmud..

There is violence in the bible.. But as I tihnk Chaim said.. When the bible says attack, it says attack this people because they did this.   Whereas when the quran says it, it just says fight the jews.. christians, those who do not accept islam.

paltalk is a bit of a waste of time,
But there is a room on paltalk, called "muslims can`t debate jews". It`s run by a guy called Pete.. Here are some quotes from it.

where they had said stuff and he has responded.. he`s a very funny guy
----------------------------------------

'you jews break shabbat'.
no, that's you muslim guys.

'tanach says take shower in gas chambers'
at least we take shower sometimes. you don't. what's the matter? we cut off your water again?

"gay is prohibited, but jews have a gay parade in jerusalem"
yeah, for the muslim guys.

jews drink piss.
no, that's you muslim guys, your mohammed. or was it eating dung.

arafat died of aids?
most muslims have aids. they're the ibggest purveyor of aids in the world.

only the muslims bend over to pray. to get shtupped in the ass. by their imam. jews don't do that.

---
"we don`t have aids in muslim countries"
you don't have aids in muslim coutnries? 'cos you don't report it
just like you don't report rapes.
islam is infested with aids.
people just die and nobody trets them.
--
"you jews bang your head againsta wall"
we do that and we win 5 wars. you pray to your allah guy and you lose 5 wars. so maybe you should sopt banging your head against te wall.
---
christians 3 gods are beating your allah guy. so maybe you should go out and get more gods.
--
your islammic book has about trees. and hiding.
reality is you islammic whores hide intrees. zionists drive in tanks!

--

"in the name of allah the gracious, the merciful"
is that why he made you a muslim? because he was merciful?

master of the day of judgement?
the only thing you allah is a master of is a whore house

--
and to a woman..
blow yourself up, be one of the 72 whores of islam, 'cos that's the only way you're going to get a guy
---

There`s only one pete though!!

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »

well... you could say "yeah,so what. So don`t become jewish. "..      
But if you attack their religion for example.. Mohammed had sex with a 6 year old girl  . They may try to evade it, saying well , some say he didn`t.  Push them, say "DO YOU DENY IT?"  (the story that he did is found in their 1st and second most reliable hadith - sahih bukhari and sahih muslim)..
They won`t deny it.. And you`ve basically screwed them. Because they can no longer try to convert you to islam..   And they have failed in presenting islam as a peaceful religion or as a decent religion..

It doesn`t matter that much to us what people think of judaism. But it matters -alot- to them what people think of islam.

But regarding violence . There isn`t much violence in the talmud..

There is violence in the bible.. But as I tihnk Chaim said.. When the bible says attack, it says attack this people because they did this.   Whereas when the quran says it, it just says fight the jews.. christians, those who do not accept islam.

paltalk is a bit of a waste of time,
But there is a room on paltalk, called "muslims can`t debate jews". It`s run by a guy called Pete.. Here are some quotes from it.

where they had said stuff and he has responded.. he`s a very funny guy
----------------------------------------

Actually, I usually respond by posting several passages from the Qur'an like these:

Qur'an 5:33   "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly.

"Qur'an 8:12   "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes."

Qur'an 9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an 9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an 8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."

Qur'an 8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."

Qur'an 47:4 "When you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam."

Qur'an 4:74 "Let those who fight in Allah's Cause sell this world's life for the hereafter. To him who fights in Allah's Cause, whether he is slain or victorious, We shall give him a reward."

Qur'an 8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.  If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."

Qur'an 33:60 "Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, they shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy—a fierce slaughter—murdered, a horrible death.

Qur'an 8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an 8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."

Qur'an 7:3 "Little do you remember My warning. How many towns have We destroyed as a raid by night? Our punishment took them suddenly while they slept for their afternoon rest. Our terror came to them; Our punishment overtook them."

Qur'an 3:150 "Soon We shall strike terror into the hearts of the Infidels, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be in the Fire!"who disbelieve "

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Qur'an 59:2 "It was Allah who drove the [Jewish] People of the Book from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe and imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But Allah came at them from where they did not suspect, and filled their hearts with terror. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson, O men who have eyes. This is My warning…they shall taste the torment of Fire."

Qur'an 33:60 "Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, they shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy—a fierce slaughter—murdered, a horrible murdering."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
great collection..

could always add some hadith.
Sahih means sound/reliable. 
Muslims like to say that hadith are not always reliable. But they cannot say that about anything in those 2 collections of hadith.