Author Topic: Time to Crack Down on Adam6275  (Read 4166 times)

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Re: Time to Crack Down on Adam6275
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2008, 12:37:57 AM »
This guy is Jewish?

-Does he like pressing the self destruct button?  I took the time to read all his posts and then checked it out against independant sources on the Rabi-not that I really needed to, but for objectivity's sake I did.

I think this guy is a muzzie on a subterfuge tip, plain and simple. If he's not, then he is definitely a self-hating Jew.

It seems to me that the further in time we get away from the holocaust you get (1) universal compalcency (2) twisted idiots who try to deny it and (3) Jewish people and so called "Christians" who refuse to aggressively counteract this watering-down of history by the liberal left in media and politics.

These politicians in Europe and the liberal media have been gifted this chalice of freedom won so harshly by the blood of many Jews and Christians and they throw it away in a heartbeat for political correctness and cowardice in the face of the Islamic threat. -This is treason and a fundamental betrayal of our brethen who have gone before us and who have had their lives cut brutally short in fighting against oppressors like Hitler and Stalin.

They dont value it because they have never had to fight for it!

Keep the pressure on, we cannot afford to relent or one day they'll be back with the wagons and it will be the strangers in our own land that do it.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »
http://youtube.com/profile_comment_all?user=Adam6275   

I'm the top post

Was that you who did the Join JTF thing? That was a PERFECT response! LOL
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2008, 06:15:09 PM »
http://youtube.com/profile_comment_all?user=Adam6275   

I'm the top post

Was that you who did the Join JTF thing? That was a PERFECT response! LOL

Hahaha  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 01:12:42 AM »
Yeah, some guy named 814CKtoro was doing that.  I like 814CKtoro.  He's going on people's pages and typing "Join JTF".  What a guy, eh!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!