Author Topic: AFRICAN MURDERS 20,000 & EATS HEARTS OF CHILDREN!  (Read 2257 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
AFRICAN MURDERS 20,000 & EATS HEARTS OF CHILDREN!
« on: January 21, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »

THIS TRUE BBC NEWS STORY IS HORRIFYING BEYOND BELIEF!

LIBERIAN GENERAL SACRIFICED LIVING CHILDREN; CUT THEM OPEN AND ATE THEIR HEARTS!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: AFRICAN MURDERS 20,000 & EATS HEARTS OF CHILDREN!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »
Isn't that the same Liberia that was created for freed American slaves?  Wow, they sure did a good job with what they had.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »
Re:  "...Isn't that the same Liberia that was created for freed American slaves?  Wow, they sure did a good job with what they had..."

They sure did...you should have seen it before they improved it!

On second thought, those same "freed African slaves" have done the same improvements to every city in America!   :::D

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 05:23:23 AM »

THIS TRUE BBC NEWS STORY IS HORRIFYING BEYOND BELIEF!

LIBERIAN GENERAL SACRIFICED LIVING CHILDREN; CUT THEM OPEN AND ATE THEIR HEARTS!

It certainly is horrifying, but not beyond belief! Africa is a backward dirty filthy decadent continent filled to the brim with maniacidal savages, with zero mentality or concept of anything decent and civilized. The black African has always been this way, the only thing that kept them in place was when the only truly first world African country, The Republic of South Africa, controlled their savage ways under apartheid and white rule. :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 09:17:13 AM »
crazyhorse:  "...the only thing that kept them in place was when the only truly first world African country, The Republic of South Africa..."

I agree 100%!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
Indeed!  Liberia was created for freed black African slaves, who became Christianized, Americanized, and Civilized.  And yet they have something like this happen.  You know what, I don't care what blacks do anymore.  I don't even think they should be here.  If Jews belong in Israel, then freed black slaves belong in Liberia.  It was created especially for them, so they could not water down American values.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 12:32:06 PM »
Indeed!  Liberia was created for freed black African slaves, who became Christianized, Americanized, and Civilized.  And yet they have something like this happen.  You know what, I don't care what blacks do anymore.  I don't even think they should be here.  If Jews belong in Israel, then freed black slaves belong in Liberia.  It was created especially for them, so they could not water down American values.

You can free them, christianize them, Americanize them but you sure as hell will never civilize them......ever! It's a gene they carry, they are barbaric savages full stop. White America had better wake up fast, because if they don't, if they don't throw off this politically correct crap about loving blacks and muslims, feeling sorry for their sod asses and pampering them, then America is going to be lost. Blacks keep telling white South Africans that they belong in Europe, well why doesn't the west kick out all the darkies and send them packing to that  s h i t   hole Africa where they rightly belong?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 07:31:05 AM »
blacks love killing defenceless babies. There are some really sick ways that blacks kill babies, but I shall refrain from giving the details  :'(

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »
blacks love killing defenceless babies. There are some really sick ways that blacks kill babies, but I shall refrain from giving the details  :'(

Seem to remember babies being stuffed with explosives in order to get passed checkpoints in Rhodesia.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »
there were stories where blacks would kill babies, and booby trap their bodies with explosives. When the whites came along, trying to help the black babies...well, Whites' loving nature had once more been used against them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »
whats suprising ? this is the way of the Black African
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 06:03:06 PM »

You can free them, christianize them, Americanize them but you sure as hell will never civilize them......ever! It's a gene they carry, they are barbaric savages full stop. White America had better wake up fast, because if they don't, if they don't throw off this politically correct crap about loving blacks and muslims, feeling sorry for their sod donkeys and pampering them, then America is going to be lost. Blacks keep telling white South Africans that they belong in Europe, well why doesn't the west kick out all the darkies and send them packing to that  s h i t   hole Africa where they rightly belong?

I think that Europe and White America really need to wake up! We whites in Africa have seen first hand how a civilized nation (eg. Rhodesia, South Africa) can take hundreds of years to build into thriving first world nations with advanced technology and G-d fearing citizens, can be turned into a cesspool of filth, murder and G-d hating savages in a matter of a few years.
Never underestimate the "talents" for destruction that are embodied in the black! They can and will destroy anything handed over to them. They are incapable of creating anything, they only take civilization and trample it under foot. They despise advancement, they detest decency and will not rest until all traces of white civilization is eradicated. Thereafter they will turn on themselves and destroy each other just as they did for centuries before the whites arrived in Africa.

Do NOT underestimate what they can do to Europe and America, they will destroy you in a very short period of time!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 08:56:56 PM »
you can take an ape out of the bush, but you can't take the bush out of the ape!