Author Topic: I came across a terrorist today  (Read 1024 times)

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
I came across a terrorist today
« on: April 01, 2008, 09:46:22 PM »
This is a serious post.

Early 2006 I'm with my friend and we walk into some store that is quite popular, my friend tells one the workers 'Salaam.' The guy goes, I'm not Arab, I'm a Jew! I'm from Israel. So of course we apologize and say Shalom and everything is cool.

Back in the summer of 2006 I walked into the same store with my same friend and I remembered one the store workers telling a female store worker that so and so is gone (the guy I mentioned above) he's over there in the middle east fighting in the war, that they've called up the reserve units. Now I assumed these were Jews and what they were talking about was the IDF, silly me.

Turns out I go back today with my friend and greeted one the workers with 'Shalolm.' They guy gives me a hard look, why did you say that to me? I said well you are all Jews right? He says no he's Lebanese. I say but wait a minute, the guy over there once told me he was a Jew. He said no, that's my brother he's just lying, he's a private guy. He then says we're all Lebanese Shia. Whoa......

Put 2 and 2 together, Lebanese Shiite being called up from the reserve units = Hezbollah Terrorist.

My friend is freaking out. I think we should report them.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I came across a terrorist today
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »
If you find anything suspicious about him don't hesitate, report right away
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
Very suspicious, and it's even more than suspicious, it's almost damn near proof these guys are on Hezbollah's payroll.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 11:02:31 PM »
Don't waste a minute. Report them now!!!! I don't know where you live. If the local authorities don't take care, call the FBI and the Israeli Embassy, if it's true. But if it was in 2006, why did you wait so much??????? Or is it another joke like mine, for the fools' day?????? :laugh:

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:09:08 PM »
Don't waste a minute. Report them now!!!! I don't know where you live. If the local authorities don't take care, call the FBI and the Israeli Embassy, if it's true. But if it was in 2006, why did you wait so much??????? Or is it another joke like mine, for the fools' day?????? :laugh:
But you see in the summer of 2006 during the Hezbollah Israel war, I assumed the guys in the store were Jews since the guy told me he was a Jew, he obviously lied. today I went back and found out they were shia muslims so that guy must of been a terrorist since he fought in that war.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »
That guy tricked you.  He was playing Taqiyyah.  Next time you see an Arab or a Muslim, don't believe a word he says!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!