Author Topic: 3 New JTF Videos (03/26)  (Read 24261 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
3 New JTF Videos (03/26)
« on: March 26, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »
                                                                                                                   בס''ד

Liveleak is driving me crazy. I uploaded the first video to their site and only the first 1 minute and 8 seconds appear. Is this only on my computer? The video should be 9 minutes and 53 seconds long. Here it is on liveleak:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b84_1206559893

Here are the three videos for this week:

1. Obama's Pastor: "Israel Is A Dirty Word"
On flix: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b84_1206559893

Here are the three videos for this week:

1. Obama's Pastor: "Israel Is A Dirty Word"
On flix:

On zootube:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=992690f20c2d3b370ec7

2. Rush Limbaugh Helps Muslim Terrorists
On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=2423187
On zootube:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=352c2c42e19d20f881f5

3. The Murder Of Jewish Hero Abrasha Stavsky
On zootube:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a7d85472dd6fd0015f04

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: 3 New JTF Videos (03/26)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
Chaim, the video also cuts off on my computer. And what's the deal with the "Mature" rating?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 07:14:43 PM »
Great Videos. The one on Rush was great to watch
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
I listened to Rush a lot during the Clinton years. I haven't listened to him with any regularity since then, but just now and then. I didn't know he wanted us to remain dependent on oil. Thanks for letting us know, Chaim.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »
It is horrible what happened to the people on the boat with Abrasha Stavsky. What a hero!

How can they kill their fellow Jews? I do not understand this.
Is this because the bolshevik Jews hate their religious fellows?
Does the average Jew in Israel knows this?!?

What a devilish traitors your people have. I really can't believe this is true. These bolshevik cannibal people are in fact far worse than nazis.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 04:45:07 AM »
GREAT JOB MAN.
Expose those oil addicted muzzie sympathizers, they are still in bed with the Saudis.
Makes me sick!!!!

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 04:47:06 AM »
Shall I try to upload this great video on LiveLeak? I mean the one about oil addiction?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 04:54:20 AM »
Shall I try to upload this great video on LiveLeak? I mean the one about oil addiction?
I tried to upload, and the videos were rejected.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »

When did you try it? come on this is a relatively innocent video why would they reject it...
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 05:02:55 AM »
LL video:

« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:33:58 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 05:36:19 AM »
There's something wrong with LL software videos are not completely watchable.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

When did you try it? come on this is a relatively innocent video why would they reject it...
Just a couple of minutes before I wrote it was rejected.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 01:43:44 PM »
Liveleak keeps an eye on us. They only let us upload one video every 2 to 3 days. Since Chaim already uploaded one yesterday they will not let any other JTF videos up for a few days.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »
Liveleak keeps an eye on us. They only let us upload one video every 2 to 3 days. Since Chaim already uploaded one yesterday they will not let any other JTF videos up for a few days.

They allowed the video I uploaded so it's not true :)
Free Javakh!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »
Excellent videos O0

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
Some of videos are still up on ZOOTUBE! One can download them fromm www.keepvid.com - past the link - that's the exact youtube video link - paste it into the space and press downlaod. Plays in vlc or flv players - free to download.

Great work Chaim! Amazing videos!! :laugh:

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 09:26:52 AM »
JEREMIAH WRIGHT & BARACK OBAMA: THE CHURCH AND HIS PASTOR - A BLACK RACIST AND AN AMERICA HATER

Obama lies when he says he didn’t hear or doesn’t agree with all the anti-semitic filth coming from his pastor or from Farrakhan and the black Nazi piece of garbage Jesse Jackson, a so-called “minister”. His Pastor, an evil bigot, justified the 9/11 Muslim terror attacks on the U.S., basically saying that America and Israel are “racist nations” that have no right to exist.  Obama tries to get away from it when he says “he doesn’t agree with what his Pastor said”, or “didn’t hear what he said” or even “he wasn’t in the pew when it was said”.

He knew exactly what was going on and has been a member of this “Church” for 20 years!  It is because his Pastor is a white-hater and a Jew-hater that he is attracted to him (Wright). He was aware of what all that was being said, all the hate mongering, already 20 years ago. The media wants to help Obama get out of all of this and escape form it, so they promote him and show him in a good light and they themselves are trying to help him! That Pastor speaks for Obama and that was why he married Obama and who baptised his children. Obama said that the spiritual inspiration of him joining the “Church” was because of this minister. But it really was to cover-up the fact that he IS a Muslim – because he always planned to run for president. Obama shares this racist hatred from his minister and that’s why Obama finds him “so inspiring”.

Jeremiah Wright said very name of “Israel” is a ‘dirty’ word. Obama agrees with his Jew-hating spiritual leader and Pastor, who want Israel’s destruction, the destruction of this tiny, minute, little place – the only place the Jews can call home, whilst the Muslims have 66 nations/countries, many huge, gigantic and rich.  Like a Nazi, he calls for genocide and a Holocaust against the Jewish people. That’s acceptable! Obama even says he won’t disown Wright, and the news media cover over for him and are promoting him as a “great” candidate.   Wight also said “G-d dam America” – calling for her destruction, in effect.

Many vile, evil, sick, self-hating Jews (like George Soros David Axelrod) and self-hating whites are funding and helping his campaign! These insane wealthy, Hollywood, Disney, establishment Jews are ashamed to be Jews and of their history, and hate Israel! They have no loyalty or self-respect to Israel and the Jewish people. They are traitors to the Jewish people!

Obama gave a donation of $27,000 USD, in 2007, to his so-called ‘Church’. And that is from pretty stingy person! His biggest donation to any charity!  Obama has a very close relationship with this racist black, Jeremiah Wright, to this day, and completely supports him and his sermons. Wright says the same anti-semitic things as Farrakhan does against Jews and whites. He continues to be the Church to Obama.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 09:42:52 AM »
Any non black that votes for Obama really should die of the most painful diseases. Obama has an agenda that will make all non blacks life a living hell should he become president. What is wrong with people even with the little we know about this guy he is an open book.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 11:41:27 AM »
The videos are still up there. I think this is a good move - but not a precedent. Thanks to all who have posed questions on my ASK YESHA show so far!

Zev

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2008, 03:51:44 AM »
Rush is being such a neocon.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cltcwarlord

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 04:36:29 AM »
Not shown on LiveLeak