Author Topic: Obama blogger says terrorism is justified  (Read 934 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Obama blogger says terrorism is justified
« on: April 02, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
PLEASE CIRCULATE AS WIDELY AS POSSIBLE. This is hosted at Obama's site, to which Mr. Wicher has contributed since February 2007

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/tonywicher/C2lY

The current treatment of the Palestinians is worse than South African apartheid ever was - it combines the worst features of apartheid and military occupation. The purpose of it is simply to drive the Palestinians out. There has never been any serious intention of allowing a Palestinian state. Israel is the product of a 19th century ideology, Zionism, that combines good old-fashioned colonialism with good old-fashioned segregationism. In the time of Theodore Herzl this was considered normal, but times have changed. Israel will not be able to complete the colonial project. It will have to make an accomodation with the Palestinians. But a Palestinian state is not the way. The “Green line”, the 1967 line, etc. must be regarded as temporary armistice lines. They cannot be the basis for a permanent political settlement. The only way to settle this conflict is reunification, not partition. Israelis and Palestinians must agree to live together as equal citizens in a democratic state - whether they like it or not. There is no real alternative, other than endless war.

The treatment of the Palestinians by Israelis is the number one cause and justification for terrorism. As long as it goes on the terrorists can justly claim moral equivalence. As long as the United States continues with its current unqualified support of Israel and Israeli apartheid, it makes itself the object of terrorism as well. This must stop. Only the United States can make Israel do the right thing. The next U.S. administration must understand that this is the key to Middle East peace and to defeating terrorism.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama blogger says terrorism is justified
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »
Well, I'm certainly circulating this!
Absolutely mind-blowing that this is allowed on Obama's site.
Yet, he continues to gain strength! I'm begining to think he is the anti-Christ. Nothing else is making sense.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama blogger says terrorism is justified
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »
Well, I'm certainly circulating this!
Absolutely mind-blowing that this is allowed on Obama's site.
Yet, he continues to gain strength! I'm begining to think he is the anti-Christ. Nothing else is making sense.
You might be right! I was watching one of them end times shows over the weekend and they said that by 2012 someone fitting that bill will have come along. They have always point to Bush but time is running out for that dog and pony show. More recently they were pointing to Bin Laden but Obama seems to really fit the anti-Christ billing.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years