Author Topic: I'm not Jewish but I stand with you 100% against Obama  (Read 3279 times)

Offline TriciaNC

• New JTFer
I'm not Jewish but I stand with you 100% against Obama
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »
Hi all!

I am Tricia from Charlotte, NC and joined your community to share my opinion, and help in any way I can in our mutual objective to stop Obama.

The Black Theology of his Reverend and church scares me. I am appalled with such hatred, racism and also anti-americanism.  For him to seek out this church from all the others that were available to him and his family and to sit there for 20 years truly makes me believe he embraced this same philosophy.

Some uniter, he couldn't even unite his own church, transcender of race, my fanny.

Never in my life would I ever think I would hear that from the pulpit. In front of children no less.  And he makes excuses for the man??  He wants to represent and stand up for our country and he couldn't even stand up to one man?

It is also extremely bothersome to me that everything negative discovered about Obama disappears.  I'm envisioning a conspiracy.  He no longer has a 7 year Illinois senate record, it disappeared.  The mission statement, Black value system, the Trumpet Magazine link (and website) are gone. This magazine and church bulletins also reflected the hatred and racism displayed in the church, it's sermons, congregation and Barack Obama himself.  The endorsements from Reverend Wright, Louis Farrakhan and the Black Panther Leader all disappeared off Obama's campaign website.

He does not have the wisdom nor the character to run this country.  His character, honesty, integrity and judgement are forever tainted. His racist, hatred philosophy is detestable.

Thank you for allowing me to join and to vent to you today.  I was getting upset and frustrated continually arguing in blogs with the Obamabots and getting nowhere.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm not Jewish but I stand with you 100% against Obama
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 09:38:40 PM »
Welcome Aboard Tricia!  O0

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 09:45:45 PM »
Welcome Tricia!  It's great to have you on board. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 10:50:41 PM »
TriciaNC:  "I was getting upset and frustrated continually arguing in blogs with the Obamabots and getting nowhere..."

Welcome, TriciaNC!

As you have learned the hard way, there is no discussion or reasoning to engage in with the brainwashed leftist fools.

They are all "True Believers", as defined by Eric Hoffer in his famous psychological study.

Nothing on heaven or earth can change the mindset of a "true believer"; not jail, not torture, not loss of life and property.

Absolutely nothing.

In his famous book, The True Believer, Hoffer wrote of the Russian Jews in Moscow who were members of the Communist Party, had renounced their heritage and embraced Soviet atheism, and then were betrayed by Joseph Stalin.

Stalin accused them of the crime of being "cosmopolitans" (Soviet code word for "Jews"), and they were arrested by the NKVD and exiled to Siberian concentration camps.

Ten or more years later, those that had survived the ordeal, returned to Moscow.

Rather than denounce the creed that had betrayed them and cost them everything, they were more "Communist" than before they were arrested...even rationalizing their arrests and imprisonment as somehow being good to further Communism!...unable to face the fact that they had been brainwashed to believe hideous propaganda.

Such is the case today with "Obamination"...brainwashed and confused fools wanting so badly for a "messiah" figure to recreate the world in their own warped image, that they simply "believe" in the candidate as if he is a deity.

Stay here on JTF...don't waste your time "casting pearls before swine".

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »
welcome  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 12:12:33 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tricia!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
Welcome to JTF!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 03:51:49 PM »
Good 2 meet ya! :) O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 04:42:50 AM »
Great post MGN; welcome in our mad house Tricia. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 05:10:57 AM »
Welcome, Trish.

Massah is 100% right. There is no point arguing with leftists as they are all insane and irrational.

Just look at the core beliefs of those people:

1/ We'll all be safer if we are unarmed & helpless

2/ Judaic-christian, western society (that produced science, modern medicine and abundant food & housing) is evil & has no merit and third world cultures (that produce starvation & face flies) are more worthy.

3/ The white-european westerner is a cancer on the earth and if they could  only be supplanted by third worlders we'd all live in a fair, tollerant, liberal-democratic paradise (despite the fact that there isn't a single "fair, tollerant, liberal"-democracy anywhere outside the west/Israel).

Arguing with leftists (who believe that sort of idiocy) does about as much good as arguing with neo-nazis who think Jewish bankers are comming to take over in black helicopters or with cult members who think the world will end at 3.00PM tomorrow and they'll be picked up by the 'space brothers' in a UFO.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 07:12:24 AM »
Welcome Tricia!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03