Author Topic: Yet another parasite we will have to support in Bali  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Yet another parasite we will have to support in Bali
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:43:59 AM »

Australian facing 10 years jail

From correspondents in Denpasar, Indonesia

April 02, 2008 06:05pm
Article from: AAP

AN Australian man has faced court in Bali after allegedly being caught with a small amount of hashish on the Indonesian resort island.

David Bruce Houston, 38, of Perth, was today formally charged in Denpasar District Court with three offences including drug possession, which carries a maximum penalty of 10 years' imprisonment.

The other two charges are drug use, with a maximum four-year jail term, and being a drug addict who failed to report to police, which carries a punishment of six months' imprisonment.

The court heard police found 2.9g of hashish in Houston's trouser pocket outside his Kuta house on January 12.

He was arrested and searched following a tip-off from a member of the public, Bali police drugs officer Komang Ngurah Sucahyadi told the court.

Indian-born Mr Houston admitted owning the drug, and urine and blood tests later revealed traces of marijuana in his system, the court heard.

Mr Houston is one of a string of Australians in custody over drugs matters in Bali.

Several in recent years have avoided lengthy sentences after satisfying the court they were drug addicts who had not reported themselves to authorities to undergo rehabilitation.

Police have previously said Mr Houston had admitted undergoing rehabilitation in Australia 10 years ago.

Chief Judge I B Butu Madeg adjourned the hearing until April 9.

newman

Re: Yet another parasite we will have to support in Bali
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 03:50:10 AM »
After what they did to Schapelle AND the bali bombings, anyone who even visits any part of indonesia is a retard who who should be killed before they can breed!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:52:50 AM »
Oh come on, just look into those big brown eyes ................... :laugh:

Have you NO HEART! :::D

newman

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 03:58:30 AM »
Stop comparing dear, little Schapelle to those other morons. >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 04:03:19 AM »

newman

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 04:05:55 AM »

What has a chinese meal got to do with it?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 04:08:22 AM »
It was a Schapelle special  ;)

Came with a extra 9kg bag of this weird green stuff  8;)

newman

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 04:13:25 AM »

Stop being catty.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 04:22:14 AM »

Stop being catty.

Meeeeeeooooooooooow Hsssss spit !

:::D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 05:03:21 AM »
Hang him high; I can't stand drug trufickers, not to mention that drug money is fueiling jihad and comie guerilla. Nice dogie Kiwi. :)   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 08:15:53 AM »
He is a killer you know, he would rip you knee cap off.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2008, 09:05:26 AM »
Don't worry dogs attack bad men like muzies only. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »
Trust me he aint choosy