Author Topic: Hamas puppet kills Bush  (Read 2302 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Hamas puppet kills Bush
« on: April 01, 2008, 07:00:05 AM »
video with link                 

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3526053,00.html

Child's Play

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi children in Gaza  Photo: AP

Specials 
 Hamas
 President Indicted
 Army Reshuffle
 Jerusalem Pride
 Lethal Shell
 Israel at War
 Two Front War
 Gaza Kidnapping
 Elections 2006
 Pullout

Puppet child on Hamas TV 'kills' US president

(Video) On show, child blames Bush, Israelis for killing his family in Iraq, Lebanon and Gaza, takes revenge by stabbing US president

Associated Press Published:  04.01.08, 00:55 / Israel News 

VIDEO - In a Hamas TV production for PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi children, a puppet stabbed US President George Bush to death in revenge for American and Israeli actions.

Rated G?

Hamas employs Mickey Mouse / Yaakov Lappin

(Video) 'Islam will dominate the world,' PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Mickey Mouse says on TV show
Full story

The children's puppet aired Sunday, as part of series called 'Exceptionals.' In the episode, Bush, a hand-held puppet dressed in a green uniform and wearing boxing gloves, is shown talking to a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi child.

Video courtesy of infolive.tv   

The child, with tears in his voice, accuses Bush of killing his father in Iraq, his mother in Lebanon and his brothers and sisters in Gaza with the assistance of the Israelis.

The unnamed child tells Bush, "You are a criminal. You deprived me of everything." He adds, "I have to take my revenge with this sword of Islam." Bush, in a panic, pleads for his life: "I repent. Don't kill me."

He invites the child for talks in the White House, but the child counters that the White House has been turned into a mosque, and 'impure Bush' can't enter it. Then the child stabs him to death.

Advertisement   

In a previous Hamas production, a Mickey-Mouse look-alike preached against Israel and the United States and urged PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi children to fight them.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 07:02:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Hamas puppet kills Bush
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 07:28:50 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D

All this self hating Jews and Christians bending themselfs to A-rabs are still hated by muzies. There's still justice in this world. :)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 07:33:29 AM »
:::D :::D :::D

All this self hating Jews and Christians bending themselfs to A-rabs are still hated by muzies. There's still justice in this world. :)
;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »
Too bad it wasn't real George Mustafa Bush, may he die of AIDS.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 01:21:45 PM »
No, now wait a second,, I don't have whole lot of liking for Bush cause he is a fake conservative, but this is just sick.  Those Hamas freaks are pigs.  That to me is just horrible,  I will defend the president when it comes to an outsider, whether it was Chavez, or Muzzies. They are maggots.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 01:25:11 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 08:36:12 AM »
We shud take care of our rotten apples and fully agree that A-rabs especialy palestinians are sick pigs but I wont shred the tear for someone like him... oh no... one traitor is worse than ten outside enemies.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm