Author Topic: Abuse!  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Abuse!
« on: April 02, 2008, 12:51:33 PM »
Here is something written on Kahane.org about me (I am Gorovitz).  Someone named Kiwi who loves the Kahane.org website, supports the following remarks:

"Grovitz is the kind of member jtf has. the fact that he said to you [bit me] shows what kind of corrupt person he is. Grovitz is a false friend of the Jewish people. one day he will attack Jewish people and show his true colors. Grovitz is a pig. Rabbi Kahane said that only Jewish people can protect Jewish people . Victor vancier has gone the opposite way. the jtf forum are mostly gentile idol worshipers believers in Jesus as G-D. this forum is not jtf so Grovitz will be put in his place. so do not worry about the pig Grovitz."

What's wrong with pigs?

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:54:13 PM by Scriabin »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Abuse!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 01:08:48 PM »

Not a thing.  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »
I believe most members of the JTF forum/right thinking people hold the exact opposite view of JTF, Chaim and, of course, you.
To heck with those who don't.

Every knock is a boost!  ^-^
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »
Real pigs are smarter then a muslim
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »
Real pigs are smarter then a muslim

And they're cleaner with better personalities.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
Here is something written on Kahane.org about me (I am Gorovitz).  Someone named Kiwi who loves the Kahane.org website, supports the following remarks:

"Grovitz is the kind of member jtf has. the fact that he said to you [bit me] shows what kind of corrupt person he is. Grovitz is a false friend of the Jewish people. one day he will attack Jewish people and show his true colors. Grovitz is a pig. Rabbi Kahane said that only Jewish people can protect Jewish people . Victor vancier has gone the opposite way. the jtf forum are mostly gentile idol worshipers believers in Jesus as G-D. this forum is not jtf so Grovitz will be put in his place. so do not worry about the pig Grovitz."

What's wrong with pigs?

One Scriabin is worth a hundred of the low life back stabbers that goes between forums fomenting problems. Why is it whenever someone wants to back stab Chaim they always have to resort to using the Vancier name. JTF is mostly gentile idol worshipers? Its really is not and most if not all of the upper administrative positions are held by by Jewish administrators. JTF is a Jewish run orginization that has gentile support. Why is that bad? We have members and the person who wrote this on Kahane.org  is one that have axe's to grind with JTF. They have not been able to get their way on JTF forum and have tormented, spread  nasty untrue gossip to discredit loyal members. The fact that this has been posted here all day and been ignored shows the cancer that is growing in our forum. Most people who have been around for a while know who this kiwi is and are willing to absorb this sort of double dealing I wont. Its time to clean house of slime like this and protect loyal members who will support JTF come what may.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »

What's wrong with pigs?

One Scriabin is worth a hundred of the low life back stabbers that goes between forums fomenting problems. Why is it whenever someone wants to back stab Chaim they always have to resort to using the Vancier name. JTF is mostly gentile idol worshipers? Its really is not and most if not all of the upper administrative positions are held by by Jewish administrators. JTF is a Jewish run orginization that has gentile support. Why is that bad? We have members and the person who wrote this on Kahane.org  is one that have axe's to grind with JTF. They have not been able to get their way on JTF forum and have tormented, spread  nasty untrue gossip to discredit loyal members. The fact that this has been posted here all day and been ignored shows the cancer that is growing in our forum. Most people who have been around for a while know who this kiwi is and are willing to absorb this sort of double dealing I wont. Its time to clean house of slime like this and protect loyal members who will support JTF come what may.   

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks, CJD.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »
Those animals only like informers and traitors so Scriabin obviously doesn't appeal to them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »
Scriabin, I went through all of Kiwi's posts on Kahane.org, and did not find the one you just put up.  Now you and Fidei Defensor/Skippy are both grown ups, so please, no more fighting.  OK?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 11:26:43 PM »
Scriabin, I went through all of Kiwi's posts on Kahane.org, and did not find the one you just put up. 

Its here.  It was written by river140:

http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2609.75.html

newman

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »
One should start off in a civil manner and only resort to abuse when reason fails.

To that end, I resort to abuse in the first instance because it saves time. :D