Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach:I will start the ball rolling to get your dream to come true  (Read 1289 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I been speaking to a friend of mine out in the North West, police officer, and has connections with conservative judges and politicians in that area, and through that we will pick city by city of the most conservative paper or media outlet that how Israel is allowing PLO butchers to crawl through Israel they deny real heros that belong in Israel out.  I will see what I can do I will make it crystal clear, since America believes in a Democracy then bring proof of that.  I will be diplomatic about it, not going to make threats, but will raise a level of awareness what a tragedy is going on.  I can't promise anything but I will give this a shot through out this year and if I start building petitons I hope everyones signiture will be on it, if I get enough noise out if it, I want to take this to Washington.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Great work, MW. O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I can't promise much on this it will be a tall ladder to climb, but I believe it is due and time this man goes to Israel
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
If you could get Chaim to Israel that would be miricle from G-d Because to overrule the Israeli establishment would really be something something
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
It is time but he will need Protection

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I will try to contact one of these papers maybe some judges out there can also assist that they are bible influenced judges and not some hack  in the upcoming week and I want or if Chaim wants to converse with them thats fine by me as well.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If any of you are outside NYC, I also suggest contacting our local newspapers and get their website they have OpAds. Post everyone on this forum and we start filling them up with simple few sentences of we want this man to be allowed into Israel.  Can the rest of you do that?  Since the NY Post is the semi but not really conservative compared to the other papers that may be the only one in NY.  But find papers in many US cities.