Author Topic: American Conncentration Camps  (Read 3580 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: American Conncentration Camps
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:04:52 AM »
It's all look troublesome; but we can use it for muslim amd ilegall imigrants. ;) ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 09:08:07 PM »
I built one last year.I asked who is this for?No anwser...A soldier.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 12:39:23 AM »
Its for us!Christian and Jew alike!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 04:11:54 AM »
Its for us!Christian and Jew alike!

Yes I know; It looked like one of this filtration/detention camps Rusians have in Chechenia; You know Iknow why USA always so high and righteus on human rights was not protesting this; They were building its own camps; BTWwhat about you congressmen and senators they shoud question this.

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 07:05:33 AM »
My job in this life, is soldier.I cannot make the things known with....out getting.. in trouble,the one I mean is in WV

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 04:09:22 PM »
They say it is for training and they have used it for such ,but looks full size to me.Its not a secret.Thats the good thing about America.Freedom,or at least what we have left.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 06:43:36 AM »
They say it is for training and they have used it for such ,but looks full size to me.Its not a secret.Thats the good thing about America.Freedom,or at least what we have left.

It's not secret secret like in Soviet Russia; but thing which burried under all those advertisment; Britney spears crap, all those pop crap the medias somehaw choose to highlight instead of real issues; And you forget that USahave gretest freedom of expression and information becouse the citisens are still armed; look on UK what [censored] hole it became after the govermnt disarmed its citisens.   

Love your Enemy

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 04:52:29 AM »
http://www.rense.com/general76/palest.htm

Nice site be using ain't it? Don't be stupid.

Also I been to the 29 Palms, theres no prison there and if there is its underground and I don't know how they would know about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:54:27 AM by aggressi0n »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 01:28:55 AM »
This is not for drug-dealers and terrorists. No, this is for US. Revelations is upon us, and these concentration camps will be used by the beast and anti-christ. They will detain those whom refuse to accept the mark, and try to get people to accept the beast as the the Massiach. If we refuse, as it is very clearly written in the Bible that we MUST refuse the mark of the beast, the beast will kill us. Oh but how glorious that will be, for those that die refusing the beast...they shall enter the gates of Heaven, and spend eternity with our Father. May we ALL seek and follow the Light, and enter the gates of Heaven.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 04:57:20 AM »
Boeregeneraal have right, there will be no tolerance for the enemies of NWO and especialy ortodox jews and christians.

Love your Enemy

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2008, 01:25:07 AM »
Boeregeneraal have right, there will be no tolerance for the enemies of NWO and especialy ortodox jews and christians.

yes, that's right

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 10:28:32 PM »
You guys are kidding me right?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 01:01:39 AM »

what kidding ?
There are KZ in America that will be used against Jews, Christians, and enemies og the NewWorldOrder NWO
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 01:47:29 AM »

what kidding ?
There are KZ in America that will be used against Jews, Christians, and enemies og the NewWorldOrder NWO

yes

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 05:46:40 AM »
A frigthening thought for most people who live in America...

Many do not realize there are prison camps and these prison camps are fully manned and and functioning.

Digital Photo

P.S. I know these prisons exist so I did not view the above links.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 06:22:14 AM »
Shalom DigitalPhoto

Indeed. Welcome to the forums :)

Offline DigitalPhoto

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:09:03 AM »
Shalom DigitalPhoto

Indeed. Welcome to the forums :)

Thank you very much.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »
will be used against Jews, Christians, and enemies og the NewWorldOrder NWO

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 09:10:41 AM »
Old news and yes they are for us.We built one here in wv.I said this is too large for training.I believe I was right.Its on the web.See for yourself!

newman

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 10:00:29 AM »
I can see a use a facsist government might have.

The newly formed 'Public Safety Beureau' call on your home to enforce the new federal 'Public Safety Emergency Bill' of 2010 prohibiting ALL citizen-owned firearms. NCIS records indicate you've bought 2x AR-15 rifles, 2x Mossberg M590 shotguns and 2x Glock 19 pistols. They have come to confiscate your legally obtained firearms.

Of coarse you burried/stashed your guns elsewhere some months ago and all you posess at home is an old .38 revolver, an old Savage 69 and a Mosin Nagant surplus. Now there's no way to run metal detecters all over billions of acres of American countryside looking for everybody's weapons caches. So here's what they do:

Because you cannot/will not produce the firearms on the list (you might have sold them but who'll believe you?), you are locked in one of these federal internment camps indefinitely as a public menace. Of coarse after a few weeks your wife will get a visit from a nice PSB/ATFE agent claiming that if she just tells them where your stash is, she'll have her hubby back home before x-mass.

In the meantime, you'll be in company with preachers, rabbis, right-wing media identities, other hold-out gun owners and basically everybody else who wouldn't tow the line.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 10:25:54 AM »
Yup!