Author Topic: Let us celebrate the 40th anniversary of MLK's assassination!  (Read 10977 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Let us celebrate the 40th anniversary of MLK's assassination!
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2008, 08:59:25 PM »
I am not one of those that will have this out cry need to defend someone like MLK, the man was a communist, he betrayed his own country cause the fact he hated this country.  What is the need to defend this creep for?  What has he really done?  Man of peace my foot. And every street in this county named MLK blvd has the same result.. destructive results.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 09:00:02 PM »
Hello all I gotten a message from everyones friend.. The Rev I.B. Oppressed.

" Yea dis be a conspiracy by da man every blvd in America named Martin Lucifer King Blvd be da most littered and most dangerous, I had a dream too but woke up when I heard the warden hit the steel bars"  Signed Rev I.B.

Dey done kilt Mahtin Lufer King cuz he be da one who wuz gonna stick it to da crackaz once an fo all, but weez gots Obama now! *smacks lips* Mmm Hmmm, sho'nuff, brotha.

Ok back to white talk now...

In all seriousness, no one should be assassinated when they're a leader of a movement like that, because first of all, it's murder, and murder, at least as far as I can tell, is a very serious sin. Second of all, it ultimately makes things much, much worse and doesn't help at all.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »
MLK Day, MLK assasignation day.. yawwwwwwwwwwn.  No one else but him gets all that attention.. They even are going as far as to post his " I Have a Dream speech " in the Mall of America.

What US President gets this attention?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 09:05:45 PM »
Hello all I gotten a message from everyones friend.. The Rev I.B. Oppressed.

" Yea dis be a conspiracy by da man every blvd in America named Martin Lucifer King Blvd be da most littered and most dangerous, I had a dream too but woke up when I heard the warden hit the steel bars"  Signed Rev I.B.

Dey done kilt Mahtin Lufer King cuz he be da one who wuz gonna stick it to da crackaz once an fo all, but weez gots Obama now! *smacks lips* Mmm Hmmm, sho'nuff, brotha.

Ok back to white talk now...

In all seriousness, no one should be assassinated when they're a leader of a movement like that, because first of all, it's murder, and murder, at least as far as I can tell, is a very serious sin. Second of all, it ultimately makes things much, much worse and doesn't help at all.

No it does not help at all and MLK is the proof! If he was not taken down he would have went on to discredit himself for sure.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 09:05:57 PM »
The gangmembers in LA have aggreed to a 40-hour cease-fire in honor of the 40 years since MLKs attitude adjustment.

I can't wait until they go back to killing one another.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 09:09:11 PM »
You all just wait and see what the Obammie convention will end up looking like,,, and God help this country if that buffoon is elected.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
I want to bring up an even bigger question and its a doozie...

Let's say for the sake of arguement MLK had something going that some may call possitive.. I dispute that one myself but...

Let's say that.. Since MLK's time till now what exactly have the accomplished?  You should see every neighborhood that the population of blacks are a bit higher and it is the most dangerous neighborhoods you can find?  Look at Bedford Sty.. Some Jungle Rapper was gunned down last week and at the funeral someone else got shot.

So for 40 years since MLK till now 2008, Exactly what have the accomplished? What have they done possitive for this country or even for themselves?
After WW2 blacks were on their way to gaining civil rights. It may have been a slower process but it would have been one much the same other minority groups went through. All Kings movement did was set blacks on a fast track to entitlement programs affirmative action an other programs that have derailed them as a people. Without kings movement they would be where they are today however they would have made it there by hard work and respect. Not affirmative action handouts that make the rest of society resentful towards them.
O0
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
You all just wait and see what the Obammie convention will end up looking like,,, and G-d help this country if that buffoon is elected.
The Niggeras are already starting to feel their oats and he is not in yet! Just wait until he gets it it will be like the Planet Of The Apes.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 10:01:20 PM »
Re:  "...if Barack Hussein Osama becomes President..."

If that happens, our lives in the U.S.A. won't be worth spit, and we'd all better leave the country ASAP.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 10:07:24 PM »
"...Re:  "...if Barack Hussein Osama becomes President..."

p.s.-- Don't forget that the next regime in Washington comes to power with the Patriot Act in place, as well as a host of other Laws enabling the President TOTAL DICTATORIAL POWER over all life and over all property, at their discretion.

p.s.s--then we'll see how many "conservatives" are still claiming the Patriot Act to be a good thing!
Yessiree!  They'll all be rounded up, railroaded off to camps, still claiming that Bush was the greatest President who ever lived!"...together with all of you who love to shout down others with such foolishness as "...So what if the Patriot Act is Law?"..."nobody I know has disappeared or been tortured yet!"..."you're just paranoid!"

newman

« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »
You're forgetting that the armed forces, national guard and most local LE agencies are made up of patriots who revere America's constitution and will NOT abide by obammy's desires to round up conservatives, christians and gun owners. There are also 100,000,000 gun owners protected by the 2nd Ammendment. Let just 10% of them jack up and obammy has a problem.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 10:31:28 PM »
Here is a crazy idea:  I would rather see a Ronald Reagan Memorial day in an honor on his birthday.. Wild huh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2008, 10:40:56 PM »
newman:  "...You're forgetting that the armed forces, national guard and most local LE agencies are made up of patriots who revere America's constitution and will NOT abide by obammy's desires to round up conservatives, christians and gun owners..."

While I hope your assessment is correct, it should be noted that every great nation which fell to some form of totalitarianism had reached that stage in small increments; each increasing the division, corruption and general "lack of will" in the populace.
Also...history has shown that the "patriots" of nations are usually the first to "fall in line" with whichever power structure appears "firstest with the mostest".
Look at how South Africa fell to international Marxist pressures from within and from without.
Look at how Israel has been co-opted by the worst traitors in our history, and observe how the majority of the population as well as the IDF remains cowed under their power.
The enemy uses time-tested methods to subvert from within, assisted by international networks which launch media campaigns calling for "disinvestments" & "boycotts"; all while "the traitors within" denounce their own countryment in speeches at the UN, received with thundering ovations.

newman

« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2008, 10:57:24 PM »
newman:  "...You're forgetting that the armed forces, national guard and most local LE agencies are made up of patriots who revere America's constitution and will NOT abide by obammy's desires to round up conservatives, christians and gun owners..."

While I hope your assessment is correct, it should be noted that every great nation which fell to some form of totalitarianism had reached that stage in small increments; each increasing the division, corruption and general "lack of will" in the populace.
Also...history has shown that the "patriots" of nations are usually the first to "fall in line" with whichever power structure appears "firstest with the mostest".
Look at how South Africa fell to international Marxist pressures from within and from without.
Look at how Israel has been co-opted by the worst traitors in our history, and observe how the majority of the population as well as the IDF remains cowed under their power.
The enemy uses time-tested methods to subvert from within, assisted by international networks which launch media campaigns calling for "disinvestments" & "boycotts"; all while "the traitors within" denounce their own countryment in speeches at the UN, received with thundering ovations.

You're correct, but real Americans have been surprisingly resiliant despite the total '1984' exercise by academia and the media. Just one example:

In the last twenty years America has gone from having hardly any CCW permits for civilians to 37 out of 50 states being 'shall issue' states re: CCW/Right-to-carry (that's 75% of the country!). All the while academia, the media and 'all the liberals' men' have been waging war AGAINST gun ownership.

You're also overlooking the 'quiet revolution' within the Democratic Party. Look at the new Democrat faces in Congress and those about to enter Congress. Many are ex-armed forces officers, nearly all are staunchly pro-2A. Democrats outside Cal' and the urban North East can't get elected without posing for photo-ops with guns and swearing their unshakable support of the "nd Ammendment. Yes there are still Kennedys, Pelosis, Schumers and Feinsteins getting lots of attention but they are on the slide. Notice most anti-gun bills introduced by these people are voted against by other Democrats? Democats from rural states are more conservative than republicans from NY, IL or MA.

I'm not saying the situation isn't scary. Nor am I saying patriots can't be mislead by someone like Bush........they have been. But I cannot see America's soldiers, marines, guardsmen, county sheriffs/deputies, state police et al becomming an anti-christian, anti-gun, anti-American gestapo just because Queen Hillary or Shiek obammy tell them to.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2008, 11:04:21 PM »
"...Re:  "...if Barack Hussein Osama becomes President..."

p.s.-- Don't forget that the next regime in Washington comes to power with the Patriot Act in place, as well as a host of other Laws enabling the President TOTAL DICTATORIAL POWER over all life and over all property, at their discretion.

p.s.s--then we'll see how many "conservatives" are still claiming the Patriot Act to be a good thing!
Yessiree!  They'll all be rounded up, railroaded off to camps, still claiming that Bush was the greatest President who ever lived!"...together with all of you who love to shout down others with such foolishness as "...So what if the Patriot Act is Law?"..."nobody I know has disappeared or been tortured yet!"..."you're just paranoid!"

I find it hard to fathom the idea of conservatives who think the Patriot Act is a "good thing." We lost many of our freedoms and personal privacy. To claim to be for Constitutional government and support the Patriot Act is completely contradictory.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 11:57:12 PM »
National guard guy here, we're alot more closer to home soldiers. George W Bush wants to get rid of the national guard. He and awol airman doesn't trust us. He doesn't believe we're ignorant to follow his orders the way young men will out of highschool, we won't. He hates us and never respected our part time job. He just did it to not go to war. We are soldiers, we don't get the benefits but we pay the price to hades with him. He is the coward. We are prior soldiers and older men still willing to defend their nation. He is a coward who stood under our banner as part time soldiers. May shame follow his family.
          Sincerely, Wayne jude sholam

newman

« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2008, 12:02:05 AM »
National guard guy here, we're alot more closer to home soldiers. George W Bush wants to get rid of the national guard. He and awol airman doesn't trust us. He doesn't believe we're ignorant to follow his orders the way young men will out of highschool, we won't. He hates us and never respected our part time job. He just did it to not go to war. We are soldiers, we don't get the benefits but we pay the price to hades with him. He is the coward. We are prior soldiers and older men still willing to defend their nation. He is a coward who stood under our banner as part time soldiers. May shame follow his family.
          Sincerely, Wayne jude sholam
Wayne,

How do most other guardsmen feel about the NG guys who took part in the gun grabbing down in New Orleans?

Will your guys refuse such an unconstitutional order?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2008, 12:20:45 AM »
Dear brother,
I have enjoyed my past year on this website. I'm fully behind JTF. I was in New Orleans during katrina the hurricane. I know who the bad guys were. The punks are who we protected for the most part. We rescued them then they raped the women of the states we brought them to. They're are called katrinites, those rescued. They carry their evil wherever they go. Unlike I assume Jews and us christians we felt an evil presence. They were punished for their sins in my opinions. Do you understand my brother? Do you understand?  Been there done that. I'm not kidding nor am I lying. My name is WAYNE JUDE  SPC! soon to be sgt of the west virginia army national guard. I am an Evangelicol born again christian. Yet, I was born a jew but i'm always respectful.
   Sincerely, Wayne
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:55:17 AM by Christianwhitenation.name »

newman

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2008, 12:41:18 AM »
Wayne,

I'm asking ...........if (since Katrina) the NG rank & file have resolved never to confiscate the guns of law-abiding Americans ever again?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2008, 01:01:55 AM »
we know wh we were dealing with the people we got out of new orleans were people who hate america we were there for them but they hated us i really am a west virginia national guard soldier my name is wayne j gasparro my picture got famous in magazines while i was shaving i am not a young soldier . my brothers and sisters are real sisters but we ate hometoen soldiers trained the same as regular soldiers but with the same train we are you and u are us  wayne jude

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2008, 01:17:00 AM »
I want to bring up an even bigger question and its a doozie...

Let's say for the sake of arguement MLK had something going that some may call possitive.. I dispute that one myself but...

Let's say that.. Since MLK's time till now what exactly have the accomplished?  You should see every neighborhood that the population of blacks are a bit higher and it is the most dangerous neighborhoods you can find?  Look at Bedford Sty.. Some Jungle Rapper was gunned down last week and at the funeral someone else got shot.

So for 40 years since MLK till now 2008, Exactly what have the accomplished? What have they done possitive for this country or even for themselves?

I am only going to counter argue that he said nothing new. If the let's say he was the man the media makes him to be, his ideas were the only decent thing (that all men black or white are created equal), which is true according to Judaism.  It doesnt' matter if one is black or white...However, what MLK neglected on emphasizing is what we at JTF emphasize. It's not the color, stupid; It's the behavior which we hate.

So even if MLK was the man everyone says he was according to the media and preached equality and that it didn't matter the color of one's skin, well, so we at JTF feel the same way.  However, MLK neglected to take it to the next step to condemn evil behavior and cherish good behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
The people who might have had their weapons taken away were criminals I would guess.Some good questions here.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »
Newman , so sorry I was speaking about something I knew nothing about, of guns taken from the decent people of New Orleans.I misunderstood what you meant. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
wayne jude

newman

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 10:09:19 AM »
Newman , so sorry I was speaking about something I knew nothing about, of guns taken from the decent people of New Orleans.I misunderstood what you meant. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
wayne jude
The guns of good people were confiscated by NOPD, CHP, OK NG and a few others and was clearly unconstitutional.

I was just wondering if the guardsmen you know have any thoughts about it. With what we know now about it's illegallity, I wondered if any NG folk have resolved never to confiscate weapons.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 10:25:50 AM »
I had not even heard of it.But it was kinda crazy and we had orders to do whatever to restore order.If we felt threatnend.On the border we were given 20 rounds.In New Orleans 250 each!