Should he be given a medal?

Yes.
6 (31.6%)
No.
3 (15.8%)
Absolutely!
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should Pollard be released and given a medal of honor by The American President?  (Read 5587 times)

admin

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
He is a Jewish Hero and deserves to be granted Citizenship in the Palestine
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
He should be released. A US medal would only be a shame for him, US should just pay him an indemnization.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   It's tragic that Jonathan Pollard is still in prison.     He should have been pardoned a long time ago.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
The normal sentence it 3 years for what he did. 
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
no he should be released and be given medal of honor from Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
Why would he be given a medal of honor by Bush or any other future president?  ??? He is obviously hated among politicians.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Let's not get too crazy.  I would just be happy to see him released.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Rapists and murderers have gotten no where near what this man is getting behind bars.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
The real question here is who the heck voted for no!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I did...

I don't think he shoudl receive a medal of honor from an american president..it shoudl be done in Israel once he is released.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Why would he be given a medal of honor by Bush or any other future president?  ??? He is obviously hated among politicians.

You beast, why don't you support pollard at least as much as you support all the black hitlers of our time?
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Senior JTFer

You beast, why don't you support pollard at least as much as you support all the black hitlers of our time?
LOL it's quite entertaining seeing you bring up Jonathan Pollard every single thread I happen to post in.  If you want to talk about Jonathan Pollard then go post in the Jonathan Pollard thread, stop hijacking threads.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

DWI, I find it interesting this guy continues to have his need to defend MLK and his actions but Pollard is the opposite. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Senior JTFer

DWI, I find it interesting this guy continues to have his need to defend MLK and his actions but Pollard is the opposite. 
lmao stop your personal vendetta against me. I've said one thing about King this entire forum  :::D it's getting ridiculous
Formely known as "1986"

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
No one has any vendetta towards you, don't get that outragous

• Senior JTFer
No one has any vendetta towards you, don't get that outragous
Me outrageous? O.K.

why dont you enlighten me on what you claim I have said about Jonathan Pollard? since you said I defend MLK but not pollard?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:13:46 PM by FULL METAL JACKET »
Formely known as "1986"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He should be realesed but no Medal of Honor
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 09:24:57 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

LOL it's quite entertaining seeing you bring up Jonathan Pollard every single thread I happen to post in.  If you want to talk about Jonathan Pollard then go post in the Jonathan Pollard thread, stop hijacking threads.

• Senior JTFer

So why did you bring up Pollard ::) you're making yourself look like a fool.

Please tell me where I stand on the Jonathan Pollard issue since you say I dont defend him. You can post a response here or in the Jonathan pollard thread.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Oh darn! I did it again! I voted "yes" instead of "absolutely" ! I'm sorry, I meant absolutely, lol

Yes and he should also get an APOLOGY!

I think he deserves more than just an apology. He has had years taken from his life.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel should arrest Congoleeza next time she lands in Tel Aviv, charge her with "espionage", lock her up, and throw away the key.

Then, Israel and the U.S. can "trade" each other's spies, like most normal countries do.

Only problem is, the U.S. will feel "shortchanged" because all they will get back is an ugly skinny schwartze who's good for nothing. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Please tell me where I stand on the Jonathan Pollard issue since you say I dont defend him. You can post a response here or in the Jonathan pollard thread.

Yes shvartza supporter, I do bring up the jonothan pollard issue whenever you display anti simetic behavior because it is something that is worth mentioning. If a person is a hater of jonothan pollard as you are, the least I can do is make it known to all as often as possible. You stick up for the black monster king, and you are anti pollard. What a well rounded, self hating jew.

• Senior JTFer

Yes shvartza supporter, I do bring up the jonothan pollard issue whenever you display anti simetic behavior because it is something that is worth mentioning. If a person is a hater of jonothan pollard as you are, the least I can do is make it known to all as often as possible. You stick up for the black monster king, and you are anti pollard. What a well rounded, self hating jew.
Where did I say I hate Jonathan Pollard?  :D You're very fond of imagining things.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Where did I say I hate Jonathan Pollard?  :D You're very fond of imagining things.

Ok, we all know that you love him. Chaim himself had to refute you a few weeks ago when you said that pollard spied on this country and needed to be locked away.