Author Topic: List of Obama's pledged delegates, DNC, and superdelegates, endorsers  (Read 961 times)

Offline GivinUaClew

• New JTFer
I would like to see someone post a list of Obama's pledged delegates, endorsers, DNC supporters like Howard Dean, and superdelegates, with links to email addresses or just email addresses we can post. I would like to send a letter to every person supporting this racist antisemite with poor judgment who shouldn't have even passed a security check and let them know that their jobs are in jeopardy and we will not forget what they are doing and demand that they "renounce and reject" him as a racist and just rotten, unqualified person who deliberately deceived everyone about his Islamic ties, either through Farakan and Nation of Islam and his support of radical Islamic leaders in Africa and elsewhere. His lack of pride in country should also not be tolerated. In addition, most of his recent campaign contributions have come from big oil, which the press is not bringing to light, and he will not end the war, will alienate our allies, and be a puppet to big oil, just like Bush.

I hope that somehow there is a way to get a list posted and circulate emails with links to it. I will send to my family. We must demand that these supporters distance themselves from Obama and I would even go so far as to say that, after the Rev. Wright incidents and his lies afterward, the DNC should force him to step down as they would a white supremist, and all supporters be forced to do the same. Also, I think we should demand a post Rev. Wright revote of all states now that we know he is a racist, so that people can vote appropriately, if they won't force him to step down.  The NAACP would demand that of a white racist candidate.

We need to make clear ASAP before this election goes through that there are plenty of people willing to write and cause these delegates to lose their jobs.

The thought of the devastation of the holy lands in Israel and the lack of support for Israel that will surely flourish under Obama is very frightening. Israel is surrounded on all sides by Islamic threat. Not supporting Israel is the same as just taking the land away again.

Please let me know if there is a list asap. I think this is the most important thing we can do. I will write, as will my family. Maybe even an automatic form letter could be developed that could easily be sent with our unique signatures, or petitions.  We need to do something soon before so many people jump on his bandwagon that no one will go against him.  Let me know, thanks so much for being a sane site that can see and understand how "black, white, and brown" just doesn't cut it for a discussion on race. Also, check out his real agenda, only for the black community, in some of the new utube videos given to black audiences.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: List of Obama's pledged delegates, DNC, and superdelegates, endorsers
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 06:24:20 AM »
Beckwith, at his 'Obama Files' website lists dozens of his endorsers
here: http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_Obama/ObamaSupporters.htm

Offline GivinUaClew

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
Thank you, Cyberella. I can't believe how many people are defending this man, who has reduced racial and ethnic inclusiveness to "black, white, and brown". And his supporters are psycho and threatening.  Is this his new movement?  People need to support Hannity, who I don't like, but at least got the word out on network news that "Obama is not fit to be President, let alone a senator" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895UeyuPx7o#sn3pPJBxG7k. It would be good to see some support for this.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 04:04:23 PM »
Thank you, Cyberella. I can't believe how many people are defending this man, who has reduced racial and ethnic inclusiveness to "black, white, and brown". And his supporters are psycho and threatening.  Is this his new movement?  People need to support Hannity, who I don't like, but at least got the word out on network news that "Obama is not fit to be President, let alone a senator" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=895UeyuPx7o#sn3pPJBxG7k. It would be good to see some support for this.

You're very welcome. I hope that helped.
Hannity is one of the very few mainstream to have the cajones to try to expose Obama.