Author Topic: Worlds first pregnant man in usa  (Read 7866 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Worlds first pregnant man in usa
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 12:04:10 AM »
So uh...presuming it's a man (and presuming it has a penis) how is it going to deliver the baby?    :o
I was half asleep when this garbage came on but I think they said it would have to be extracted by a C section. All I know is that they should fine O'Reilly for putting something like that on the air.

"He" doesn't have a penis. The baby will be born through "his" vagina.

I predict the baby will be biracial by the way.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 12:13:37 AM by Rubystars »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 12:48:28 AM »
What ever happened to be happy for who you are?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 01:06:24 AM »
This is one disturbed female.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 02:28:59 AM »
Look what this country has come to. Instead of being locked away in creedmore, this filthy beast is being held as a hero on all the daytime tv shows. The shvartza oprah, interviewed it on its show a few days ago. Can you imagine what this baby is going to be like?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 05:14:39 AM »
hahaha I haven't seen stuff like this :)
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »
America has always loved to place its freaks in public display. This is the same type of entertainment that once used to be very common find at the circus where they would host a freak-show with fury ladies, pinheads and the lizard men.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 11:08:58 AM »

This insane person should be comitted to an asylum, after the baby is born, it should be taken away immediately so that a normal family can adopt it.

The crazy woman will get the psychiatric treatment she obviously desperately needs, and the innocent infant gets a good home and life.

The doctors that agreed to an insane person's request for "gender re-assignment" and did the procedure should have their medical licenses immediately revoked.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 11:39:00 AM »
America has always loved to place its freaks in public display. This is the same type of entertainment that once used to be very common find at the circus where they would host a freak-show with fury ladies, pinheads and the lizard men.

It's not fair to make fun of pinheads. They suffer from a birth defect known as microcephaly that can cause mental retardation.

newman

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 11:46:43 AM »

It's not fair to make fun of pinheads. They suffer from a birth defect known as microcephaly that can cause mental retardation.
There is a more common defect affecting over one third of the USA that causes mental retardation..............................liberalism.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »
G_d should strike this filthy garbage down before it has that baby.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 02:15:24 PM »
END DAYS, WORLD IS GOING CRAZY

EVERYONE, WELCOME MOSHIAH

::)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »

There is a more common defect affecting over one third of the USA that causes mental retardation..............................liberalism.

Yes true, but at least they made a choice to follow that line of BS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

That's not fair to the baby.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 03:01:11 PM »

That's not fair to the baby.
Not fair to the baby, you've got to be joking.
That baby will have a terrible life living with those two freaks, are you my mommy or my daddy or are you half my mommy and half my daddy and what are you, my full mommy or do you have something hiding in those pants.  If G_d struck these freaks down including the baby it would be a mercy killing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 03:15:39 PM »
I just don't think the baby deserves to be killed because her parents are sinful. I hope that she will grow up with a healthy mind but I agree with you on one part, that it will be difficult for her. I think with God's help she can overcome her strange upbringing though.

One of the most heartbreaking stories I ever heard about one of those types of things was that there was a child who was around 7 or 8 who had a mother who said she was going to the hospital for a while and would come back. The person that came back was a man. This traumatized the child badly and apparently they cried and cried because to them it was like their mother had died.