Author Topic: Texas Teenager attacked for history project against illegal immigrants  (Read 1857 times)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer

http://www.kltv.com/global/story.asp?s=8132283
4/07/08--Athens
East Texas Teenager Attacked Over History Project

Melanie Bowers, 13, and her parents walked into Athens High School Monday afternoon to talk to campus police.  They were hoping to get some answers.

"It never should have happened in the first place.  The whole assignment was a silly assignment and they should have contacted us immediately after it happened," said J.R. Bowers, Melanie's father.

It was an assignment for history class--to make a protest sign for or against an issue, and Melanie said she chose illegal immigration.  Her sign read, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration." Somehow, Melanie said the sign got passed around lunch and angered a group of Latino students.

"I didn't know any of these people," she said.  One young, she claimed, jumped on her back and he put her in a choke hold.  "We have brick walls in the middle school and he slammed my face on the bricks."

Melanie said a group of boys also threatened to rape and kill her.  Eventually, the boys let her go and when she went for help, she was ordered back to class, and told she could not call her parents, she said.

"They handled this wrong, you know, they put a child back in danger," said J.R. Bowers.  "It was a very racially motivated crime."

Athens ISD gave KLTV 7 a statement, confirming there was a disturbance in the hallway, Friday between two to three students.  "We have a camera system in the building," said Louis DeRosa.  "We are collecting other information and statements from witnesses and this is all the information we have at this time," he said.

Melanie and her parents said they just hope the right thing is done...and quickly.

"I won't be happy until the kids that did this are out of school," Bowers said.

Molly Reuter, Reporting [email protected]
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
'They' are not like us!Foreigners
Sick!
Id like to meet those little boys!
mabey I could teach them a little about civilization.
wayne jude

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This 13 Teen should be offered a medal
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
no doubt

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
You know I bet that they kids that did this are not even ilegal immagrints so why are they so upset
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Uh huh!my guess as well!

newman

The parents should sue the school for derelection of duty.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
When I was in middle school in Chicago, all the Mexicans in the locker room used to yell "America...SUCKS!" "Mexico...RULES!" and I was thinking "go back to Mexico think you stupid beaners", I kid you not but they were the worse of the worse, I remember two of the Mexicans were simulating sex while one was air humping and reaching into his crotch while another Mexican would take pictures of him, disgusting stuff. They also were obsessed with giving people titty twisters.

Around town, we had Mexicans driving around with the little Mexican flags on their cars blasting some horrible polka music and you couldn't even go to the forest preserve because they'd all be standing there drinking blasting their music and women would get raped walking through there. Of course the leftists just tell me i'm crazy and a racist. Figures.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
When I was in middle school in Chicago, all the Mexicans in the locker room used to yell "America...SUCKS!" "Mexico...RULES!" and I was thinking "go back to Mexico think you stupid beaners", I kid you not but they were the worse of the worse, I remember two of the Mexicans were simulating sex while one was air humping and reaching into his crotch while another Mexican would take pictures of him, disgusting stuff. They also were obsessed with giving people titty twisters.

Around town, we had Mexicans driving around with the little Mexican flags on their cars blasting some horrible polka music and you couldn't even go to the forest preserve because they'd all be standing there drinking blasting their music and women would get raped walking through there. Of course the leftists just tell me i'm crazy and a racist. Figures.

I witnessed everything you've just mentioned, especially the air humping and titty twisters...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Texas Teenager attacked for history project against illegal immigrants
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 04:05:10 PM »
We should encourage more teens and children to tell the truth right?  I mean it is not nice to lie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!