Author Topic: This guy's good!  (Read 924 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
This guy's good!
« on: April 06, 2008, 02:26:03 AM »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: This guy's good!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
Pat Condell

I know he has a video that talks about how he doesn`t have a problem with jews, and likes the fact that they don`t force their rleigion on anybody. Then he tells jews to give up jerusalem.

He has another video where he tries to mock every faith, and his attacks on jews/judaism is not realistic.

But here his hatred for jews comes out

near the end of that video he said that he hopes the muslim men that beat their wives will be reincarnated as female homosexual jews, so they can be subjected to the same treatment - by violent primitive dickheads- that they hand out themselves.

so jews are violent primitive dickheads that beat lesbians. And they are as bad as muslims.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: This guy's good!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »
Whoever beats homosexuals or lesbians is a savage and deserves to be put in jail. WBC (Westboro Baptist C..ts) are a prime example but they don't go out of their way to attack people.
Pat Condell is great but I disagree that Jews or anybody should make concessions to muslims as I said in another thread Pat is great but there's a room for improvement.
Still I think he's a great guy and stands up for freedom of speech like Geert Wilders.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.