Author Topic: My Congressman Rick Larsen (WA-2) Democrat  (Read 1127 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
My Congressman Rick Larsen (WA-2) Democrat
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:26:35 PM »
Dear David:

Thank you for calling my office in response to my email about the Middle East Peace process to express your strong support for Israel. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

Clearly a unique bond exists between the United States and Israel. Indeed, the U.S. has few partners with which it shares such a core set of democratic principles, common values, and mutual strategic interests. Here in Congress I hope to enhance the already-strong alliance between the U.S. and Israel and work to form permanent peace in the Middle East.

I strongly support the effective use of foreign aid around the world, including aid to Israel. You will be pleased to know that the Fiscal Year 2008 Consolidated Appropriations Act (HR 2764), which was signed into law in December, included $2.4 billion in foreign military aid for Israel. Please be assured that I will continue to work with my colleagues in Congress to support Israel and promote peace and stability in the Middle East.

I would like to talk with you in person about this issue

Regards
David Levine

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me. I hope that you will continue to get in touch with me about issues that are important to you.

Sincerely,

Rick Larsen
United States Representative
Washington State, 2nd District   

This is what I wrote back

Dear Congressman

I am still not hearing what I would like to hear from you. Foreign Aid to Israel should stop first of all Foreign aid to Israel is only 5% of their budget Israel could do without it. Second of all the Arab enemies of Israel get 3 times what Israel gets in aid. And let this be made clear Israel has no Arab Friends.

You supported the Secretary of State Condolezza Rice and the Annapolis prosses which if successful Israel would be giving up its Biblical heart and soul which would include the Temple Mount and the Western Wall. Israel would only be 6-10 miles wide at its waistline and within minutes of a sneak attack Israel's Arab enemies would be able to reach the Sea splitting Israel in half.

This is the very reason why I won't be voting for a Democrat or a Republican in November. The crop of candidates that each party has come up with makes me want to throw up on my ballot. I take my right to vote very seriously and I won't waist my vote on anyone who support Israel giving one inch to the very people who want Israel wiped off the map.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Congressman Rick Larsen (WA-2) Democrat
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:16 AM »
He's not comprehending what you're telling him.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My Congressman Rick Larsen (WA-2) Democrat
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 06:23:39 AM »
He sounds like an idiot
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03