Author Topic: Obama's Advisor Bashes all of Christianity  (Read 1483 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Obama's Advisor Bashes all of Christianity
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 11:19:01 PM »
Google is biased against every religion except islam.

It some scary stuff.. net neutrality is another way for them to try and censor the internet. It will allow corporations to filter what you see.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:20:22 PM »
Hopefully tomorrow starts the end of the Obama campaign.  I can't believe I'm rooting so hard for Hillary.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 11:38:28 PM »
Hopefully tomorrow starts the end of the Obama campaign.  I can't believe I'm rooting so hard for Hillary.

Ari- I NEVER thought I would see a day where I would ACTUALLY be WANTING hillary to win.. this is an ABOMINATION.  This is SICK.  I cant BELIEVE this JUNK.  I think that all of the frauds working for this pinko do this, just because they want to SEE who they CAN buffalo- I have met about 5 christian people this week that are voting this IDIOT in... I am puking my guts out. I am beside myself, and dont know WHAT TO DO. HELPPPPPPPP ME G-D!  I am praying like a crazy person that this FREAKSHOW would just END. This is embarassing- to say the least.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 11:43:58 PM »

I know, it's sucks so much!  I mean, Obama called small town voters "Bitter" and "Cling to their guns and religion"!  He is not going to win now!  Obama's an idiot and all his friends are idiots, and I know that the American people are tired of idiots.  It's coup time!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »
  I absolutely detest the Clintons.     The bottom line is the United States'  future is in great jeopardy if Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary " Saddam " Clinton is elected.   This is choosing between poison.    I hope Hillary wins in Pennsylvania and in other upcoming primaries for the purpose of keeping the Democrats divided.      If 20 % or more Democrats of the losing candidate don't support the winning candidate in the general election,    John McCain should emerge the winner in November.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 12:41:56 AM »

Ari- I NEVER thought I would see a day where I would ACTUALLY be WANTING hillary to win.. this is an ABOMINATION.  This is SICK.  I cant BELIEVE this JUNK.  I think that all of the frauds working for this pinko do this, just because they want to SEE who they CAN buffalo- I have met about 5 christian people this week that are voting this IDIOT in... I am puking my guts out. I am beside myself, and dont know WHAT TO DO. HELPPPPPPPP ME G-D!  I am praying like a crazy person that this FREAKSHOW would just END. This is embarassing- to say the least.

Well said, cancangal.  The best thing I can say about Hillary is that at least since we survived one Clinton, I know we can survive another.  I can't say the same about that beast Obamanation.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 12:52:09 AM »
Truth to tell:

Bush & friends have so completely wrecked the U.S.A. from top to bottom, that if Hillary were to get elected she would not be able to implement a single thing she claims to advocate.

It will probably take more than four years to undo all the damage that "W" has done.

The great danger is demographics...as "people of colour" become a large majority of the population they will vote to end the Republic; if not this time, then it will be the next election.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 03:07:50 AM »
As Glen Beck pointed out: "Obama's church is like a political movement that mascarades itself as a religion."