Author Topic: Proof osama obama Hussein is vicious Israel hater  (Read 965 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Proof osama obama Hussein is vicious Israel hater
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:04:32 AM »
you must link to this article it has many insightfull links

http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=726#more-726
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Proof osama obama Hussein is vicious Israel hater
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 08:12:13 AM »
Interesting.  Obama is, in my opinion, is a filthy black savage.  I really don't think it will have any effect on the policy if he or mccain get it office.  Sadly all are CFR and the policies, in my opinion, will not change...  Welcome to the New World Order.... ;)

PS: Michael Savage has been very good lately...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 08:33:35 AM »
Interesting.  Obama is, in my opinion, is a filthy black savage.  I really don't think it will have any effect on the policy if he or mccain get it office.  Sadly all are CFR and the policies, in my opinion, will not change...  Welcome to the New World Order.... ;)

PS: Michael Savage has been very good lately...
Yes i agree but osama is a little worse
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 02:24:29 AM »
Why doesn't Israpundit have a link to JTF on its homepage in the section where  it lists the sites that it recommends?