Author Topic: self-hating Jew who runs Four Seasons Hotel  (Read 1635 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
self-hating Jew who runs Four Seasons Hotel
« on: April 07, 2008, 11:11:53 PM »
This guy Isadore Sharp, founder and CEO of Four Seasons Hotel chain, is the quintessential self-hating greedy pig Jew. Boycott this hotel chain or you can be served by Mohammed and Ali at the Palm Beach Four Seasons for instance. See link.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20051225.wxnation-sharp26/BNStory

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: self-hating Jew who runs Four Seasons Hotel
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
                                                                                                                  בס''ד

What scum. His company is worth $2.1 billion, and he deals with the Saudis and all of the other Muslim Nazi supporters of Islamic terrorism and genocide. And his son was named Christopher, obviously not a Jewish name.

What does a 73 year Jewish billionaire have to gain by being so vile, greedy, self-hating and cowardly? At his age and with his money, no one can do anything to him.

Can you imagine if he decided to save his people by supporting JTF? He could be an awesome figure in Jewish history, being forever remembered as the Jew who came to the rescue to redeem G-d's people and G-d's holy land. Not to mention the great reward that would await him in the world to come.

Instead he chooses to make some more money (as if he needs it) by helping the Saudi Nazis and the other Muslim Nazis. When he builds beautiful modern hotels for these Islamic beasts, he enables them to present an image of Saudi Arabia and the Muslim world that makes stupid Westerners think that maybe these jihadists are not so bad after all. He is assisting enormously with the Islamic public relations campaign to lull the West into suicidal complacency about the Muslim threat.

May G-d enable us to meet a wealthy Jew who wants to use his fortune to save his people for a change.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 11:32:58 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:53:07 PM »
For real. You can tell how this guy is so proud to be able to do business with muslim nazis.

No matter; every time JTF is publicized we will get new members who will give their time, ideas and money, which will in turn reach more members and so on like an avalanche. Some of them will no doubt be wealthy.

Chaim, you have created something great, and I am confident we will reach our goals; the members of JTF are truly wonderful. O0

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 12:15:07 AM »
If I was a millionaire, I would help, Chaim.  Maybe I can become a millionaire.   What is a lucrative field to go into?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 12:17:39 AM »
Isadore is the typical wealthy self hating jew. He is just like spielberg and all the other kikes. This is nothing new to me.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 12:22:49 AM »
If I was a millionaire, I would help, Chaim.  Maybe I can become a millionaire.   What is a lucrative field to go into?

The big money is on Wall Street. Go to top tier university [e.g. Harvard], study business and go to Wall Street. Learn about hedge funds.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 12:25:07 AM »
Well I went to a top school, not ivy league, but top 50, and got a solid degree, but majored in a science, and now I'm rethinking that whether or not I want to go to grad school for science or just completely change paths and start learning business to make money.  I know I can succeed whatever I do.... I just am not sure what I want or if the business thing is feasible at this point having not really studied it at all.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »
Most of our members are relatively young and not really wealthy but we can work together towards this goal... That One day we'll have enough $$$ to make it all happen, G-d willing!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »
Well I went to a top school, not ivy league, but top 50, and got a solid degree, but majored in a science, and now I'm rethinking that whether or not I want to go to grad school for science or just completely change paths and start learning business to make money.  I know I can succeed whatever I do.... I just am not sure what I want or if the business thing is feasible at this point having not really studied it at all.

Learn Hebrew and move to Israel. That's where we need good Jews like you.

If G-d wants us to find a wealthy Jew or to become a mass movement, He will provide a way.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 12:59:11 AM »
Most of our members are relatively young and not really wealthy but we can work together towards this goal... That One day we'll have enough $$$ to make it all happen, G-d willing!

If we all act with determination, I agree with you that we can make it happen, G-d willing.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 01:39:32 AM »
Chaim has made a great point in the past that pretty much every billionaire is evil by nature.

newman

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 02:04:44 AM »
The words of the Saint Meir Kahane (ZTL) of more than 20 years ago are more relevant than ever................"Jews need a national couch!"

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 02:52:01 AM »
hmmm, four seasons is owned by Starwood Hotels And Resorts, for which I work for.