Author Topic: Pastor Manning Says " I got News For You About [censored]'s"  (Read 2461 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pastor Manning Says " I got News For You About [censored]'s"
« on: April 22, 2008, 10:11:20 PM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning Says " I got News For You About [censored]'s"
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:38:19 AM »
LOL that was great!  Seems he knows his people well.  I loved the comment about the govt program and how all the negros in harlem that hate him now would come running into his church if he got them some 'govt cheese'  hahahahha  so true.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 03:16:50 AM »
Yeah it's a great video. Just, please do NOT be fooled by "pastor" Manning!!!

I LIKE how he talks against obama and I like how he criticizes rap and black culture. I like many of the things Manning says BUT at the same time, he is PRO MLK, he's defended farrakhan in the past, AND he's one of those "we were the greatest race" people, claiming that blacks were more advanced than whites.

So there are some GOOD things about pastor Manning but there are also some evil things he says.

Nevertheless, I LIKED this video  O0
I like all of the videos he makes against Obama...but in some of them he ads some evil things too.

Mills, I would go one step further than you did. Manning is a viscous jew hater. Anyone who would even show the slightest support for farrakhan is a nazi jew hater. Alan Keyes is a black who is not a jew hater. He actually had tons of pro israel stuff on his site awhile back and is good. Unfortunately their are so few blacks who are friends of the jewish people. Most are jew hating shvartzas like farrakhan and sharpton.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:30:27 AM »
he's defended farrakhan in the past, AND he's one of those "we were the greatest race" people, claiming that blacks were more advanced than whites.

Oh I didn't know that.  I heard him on Sean Hannity show about a month ago on the radio and he condemned blacks (or as he said 'negros') for following hateful people like farrakhan.  He said blacks are digging themselves into a hole by doing that and that it was a great shame for the black people that farrakhan (and others like him) developed such a huge following.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 06:03:42 AM »
One thing that really struck me while watching this video is what bad taste Bill Clinton has.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »
Are pastors and other men of the clergy allways soo involved in politics? I mean when I go to Synogague, I rarely hear anything to do with politics, the Rav teaches different things like some Moral stories, Halachot (how to follow the laws), and questions that anyone has.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 03:21:12 PM »
Damn, I though I had found another black guy I actually liked, then I hear he defended Fukukhan.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 06:09:10 PM »
aside from the moral aspect of his message. You can see from the way he speaks, he`s a nutter, and a bit silly. Like most black clerics!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 06:21:35 PM »
Yeah it's a great video. Just, please do NOT be fooled by "pastor" Manning!!!

I LIKE how he talks against obama and I like how he criticizes rap and black culture. I like many of the things Manning says BUT at the same time, he is PRO MLK, he's defended farrakhan in the past, AND he's one of those "we were the greatest race" people, claiming that blacks were more advanced than whites.

So there are some GOOD things about pastor Manning but there are also some evil things he says.

Nevertheless, I LIKED this video  O0
I like all of the videos he makes against Obama...but in some of them he ads some evil things too.

Manning saying the Jews asked that Jesus be executed and supported the "Obama" of their time. Doesn't seem to fond of the religious Jews. Thank you Yehudit for keeping us on our toes with this guy although he seems to hate Farakhan and Sharpton at least in his recent videos.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »
aside from the moral aspect of his message. You can see from the way he speaks, he`s a nutter, and a bit silly. Like most black clerics!

seems he varies his style. Depends whether he is in the chair or standing at the pulpit..

here he talks like a more normal person, and exposes Opera Winfrey!
http://www.totaldrivel.com/2008/03/pastor-manning-oprah-has-jungle-fever.html

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »
Is this for real because this is quite funny
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 08:18:42 PM »
I have heard Pastor Manning say a few things I didn't really care for or agree with but for the most part he says quite a few things black folks would be wise to listen to. As far as his position on Farrakhan and Wright it seems from what I heard him say he was not in favor of them because he feels they preach a detrimental ideology to blacks. What I do like about Manning is that he tells blacks to stand on their own two feet and to stop taking handouts that are designed to keep them dependent. My interest in him basically is his positions on Obama and the upcoming elections.

I saw this video a while back that could be taken as being anti Jewish but I don't think that Manning was using it in that respect. Manning was using examples of New Testament scripture to form an example that his congregation could understand.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years