Author Topic: Can Muslim Ever Compromise with Jews?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Can Muslim Ever Compromise with Jews?
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:36:51 PM »
http://islam-watch.org/Haji/Muslim-Compromise-with-Jews.htm
by Haji Murad

07 April, 2008

My answer is NO.

Muslims can never concede to Jews lest they will cease to be Muslims. Many will be asking what this phenomenon is. Let me explain:

Muslims should not only believe in the divinity of Quran, they have to accept this text’s sempiternal status as true too. Quran is not a historical book; rather it is the ultimate guidance of mankind. (Muslim Belief) Hence, no Muslim can ignore his holy book and its influence in his persona. For them it is the diktats of an almighty God-Allah on how they should live their life. That means Quran should necessarily and inevitably influence their whole of affairs. From dusk to dawn and dawn to dusk, this manual should work on them to sustain and further.

Besides, since being emanated from the divine source, Quran leaves no room for errors or disputes. All what one finds in the text belongs to Allah, the almighty. So, there is zilch in that book as extraneous to place and time. All those written in Quran are applicable to the end of times.

I will make an early conclusive remark here:

Muslims can not believe in the divinity of Quran and befriend Jews or unbelievers.

Well, a statement will not suffice to wind up in such a conclusion; rather it should be adequately supported. And please focus further how such a culmination makes right and just.

The Quran dictates that Jews and unbelievers are lesser humans. Lesser can be a mild term here, rather converting it to “wretched” will be more appropriate de facto. At least once in history a generous amount of Jews are transformed into apes as per the divine command of Allah.

Many Muslim apologists claim, The Quran is just attributing apes behavior to Jews and there never such an incident occurred. Well, that is not the fact according to the Quran. Unlike the Muslim apologetics, it is not merely an ascription; rather the command of an almighty god. Upon this divine command, some Jews are transformed into apes. This incident occurred in all literal sense.
Let me explain it using Quran alone. See the Quranic diction.
Remember; verses 2:65 and 2:66 should be read as one verse, since the latter verse is an addendum of the earlier.

Here it goes:

Quran 2:65 And well ye knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath: We said to them: "Be ye apes, despised and rejected."
2:66 So We made it an example to their own time and to their posterity, and a lesson to those who fear Allah.

Transliteration:
Walaqad alimtumu allatheena eaatadaw minkum fee alssabti faqulna lahum koonoo qiradatan khasieen. 2:65
FajaAAalnaha nakalan lima bayna yadayha wama khalfaha wamawAAithatan lilmuttaqeena 2:66

Keep in mind god is speaking of an event. Allah says those who violated the Sabbath, I commanded “Be ye apes despised and rejected”

When Allah commands “BE” the effect is instant. “It is” That means in the Quran it is often seen as whenever Allah wants to make something he simply commands KUN (Be) and what happens then? Well it is FAYAKOON (and It is) .

Allah molded the first human being (Adam) from clay; and just commanded to the lifeless clay “Be” and Adam; a living body is the result.

See from the Quran:

3:59 the similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he is”

Transliteration:
Inna mathala Eisa inda llahi kamathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakoon . (3:59)

And just like Adam a living body has been resulted because god commanded KUN, the Sabbath violators became despised apes. Not “like” apes, but apes. Both commands are same. Moreover Allah tells how he made it an example for the currents and a moral to the posterities.

Quran 2:66 So We made it an example to their own time and to their posterity and a lesson to those who fear Allah"

The incident of turning Jews into apes has been proclaimed by Allah as he made it an example to the living generation and a moral to the generations to come. To craft an incident as an exemplar for then existed and to make the same as a moral lesson for generations to come, the event should comprise something extraordinary. Simply assigning despised characteristics on living bodies will not work even as an example for those existed or to the generations to come. So, something bizarre has occurred. That is turning Jews, the Sabbath violators into apes. This eerie incident has sufficient means of exemplars for then currents and posterities.

To conclude: God commanded Sabbath violators to “be despised apes” and they turned into apes, just like god commanded the lifeless clay to “be” and a living body resulted.

Now, the question remains is what does this have to do with Muslim’s attitude towards Jews of this time and generations to come: It has a lot to do. First of all, the command of Allah “Be ye apes, despised and wretched” is a curse.

Allah as depicted in the Quran seems to be a very short tempered guy, who will always threaten and in the worst cases, curse those who he doesn’t like. First of the unfortunate (well, cursed ones are really unfortunate, because it is god who curses) was Satan. He did nothing against Allah, but refused to prostate to Adam, Allah’s creation. The moment; he become accursed, the most abominable of creatures..!

That’s why the true believers are instructed to commence reading their holy book with a curse on Satan. It goes like this: “I take refuge in Allah from the cursed Satan” Then he can continue “In the name of merciful, beneficent”

Moreover, many times in many places, Allah alerts believers of Satan, the abominable and accursed seed. So, a true believer will never accede to Satan, but will keep as far as possible wherever the guy is. But unfortunately, Satan is everywhere. The only way to escape from Iblis (Satan) is always uttering god’s name and seeking refuge in god. So, the believers can never cast away their Allah in daily life. Wherever he goes, Satan the accursed will follow him, so he has been taught to live without Satan. Only by remembering god, fearing god, and dissipating Satan from his life will make the believer perfect. That’s why he can not face Kaba the holy shrine while defecating, what’s more; he has to seek refuge from Satan just prior to having sex with his wife or right hand possessions. Satan is everywhere. If ignored, misguidance will be the fruit.

The predicament is: Satan is not visible like many demons. Muhammad, the holy prophet should have seen this guy, but none else after him. Once Muhammad caught him red handed and thought about tying him to the pillars of his mosque, but had to release him before his folks could see the villain. Well, the reason was Muhammad had to preserve the nobility of Solomon who could be the only person to rule over Satan. The incident is recorded in Sahih Bukhari:

Volume 2, Book 22, Number 301:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)." [End of Hadith]

All that is about Iblis - Satan; But what about visible guys whom Allah has accursed?

Here is where Jews come into light. A Muslim can never befriend Jews or Christians. Just read the Quran the holy book and confirm this for yourself.

Quran 5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

Just like Allah the almighty reminds believers not to pay heed to Satan, he instructs believers not to befriend with either Christians or Jews. And if any of the believers do otherwise, they will be lost.

If you don’t know the logic behind this, let me explain.

Jews are an accursed lot. Allah cursed them not once but many times. Allah cursed Iblis (Satan) only on a single occasion, but never hesitated to renew his curse in the case of Jews. It doesn't confine the curse to a past generation of Jews. The curse is with them until the resurrection day. See Quran:

Chapter 5: 64: The Jews say: "Allah's hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.

Therefore, Jews are to bear the burden of Allah's wrath until the Day of Judgment. Remember Satan too is accursed like this by Allah. The most merciful god granted respite to Satan until the Day of Judgment. So, if you see Jews are flourishing all the times that is because of the mercy of Allah but believers can not be with them for that. If any believer befriends them, he will be lost. Just like those who follow in the footsteps of Satan will be lost.

For a true believer, who believes in Allah and Muhammad, there can not be any difference between Satan and Jews, because both are cursed by Allah. This is the true Islamic stance. If any of you have doubts, just make it to any Muslim majority state and attend a Friday sermon. It is proclaimed all over the mosques there on Fridays; not in the opening of sermons, but at the end there is a prayer for the entire nation of Muslims.

"Oh! God, we leave those Jews unto you"
"Show them the days of darkness"
"Shatter their unity"
"Again, destroy them oh! The destroyer"

Because it is a public cursing rite, not to remind you this proclamation is the part of a very important ritual. NO Muslim can abstain from three consecutive Friday prayers. If anyone does, he will be among the losers on the day of resurrection. And Friday prayer is not acceptable to Allah if it is not followed by a sermon. This sermon should necessarily be in Arabic.

It can be done in local languages too, but the ARKANS as Imam Mahalli points out, should be in pure Arabic. That means, the main speech, and praising of Muhammad and his four rightly guided Caliphs, plus the obligatory invoking. This pleading should contain the whole of believers, and when a believer pleads for believers, he can not let Jews loose, because they are the most accursed lot. That's why Allah says in Quran:

2:161 Lo! those who disbelieve, and die while they are disbelievers; on them is the curse of Allah and of angels and of men combined"

What more can a Muslim enjoy? The whole world along with Allah curses disbelievers.

Therefore, to be a perfect Muslim, one should always seek refuge to Allah of cursed creatures. Satan is the first offender, followed by Jews and all disbelievers. This gets more pronounced when a believer reaffirms it at least once in a week.

Accordingly when the hour is established, all these prayers will be accumulated; then Allah will reward Muslims. The reward is "Stones will not only guide them to Jews, but will inspire them with words like, "O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me, kill him" Just see the hadiths:

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him." [End of hadith]

This hadith has many endorsements in other Sahih (authentic) hadith collections. Sahih Muslim supports it:
Sahih Muslim: Book 41, Number 6985:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. [End of hadith]

Both hadiths are narrated by Abu Huraira. Some Muslims doubt the authenticity of Abu Huraira as a narrator. For them, the hadith below will clarify their doubts:

Sahih Muslim: Book 041, Number 6984:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that Allah's Messenger said: The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.[End of hadith]
(Note: The narrator is Abdulla bin Umar)

Belief in the Day of Judgment is one of the tenets of Islam. No Muslim can sustain as Muslim without believing in the Day of Judgment. And this Day of Judgment necessarily follows the hour. Hence believing in the end of days too is incumbent upon them. Consequently Muslims should believe in this speaking stones and trees, and the talk is not nonsense. What these lifeless stones are supposed to do is a service to Muslims by betraying Jews and inspiring Muslims to kill Jews. Thus belief in this incredible situation too is a tenet of Islam.

Conclusively, as far as Quran remains divine to Muslims, and as long as the traditional Islam remains faultless to Muslims, they can not even consider Jews or other unbelievers as human beings. They have to believe Jews are accursed lots. When Muslims can not even consider Jews as human beings, how are they going to compromise with the latter? When it is mandatory for Muslims to believe in the definitive annihilation of Jews, how can they conciliate to Jews?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Re: Can Muslim Ever Compromise with Jews?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »

My answer is NO.

Sadly, I'm inclined to agree.  They seem to hate us no matter what.  :(
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Can Muslim Ever Compromise with Jews?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »
He can with selfhating ones to kill them last. :(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm