Author Topic: Croatia recognized the so called state of Kosovo  (Read 4707 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Croatia recognized the so called state of Kosovo
« on: April 13, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
The government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina

To: the representatives of the general parliament.

The government and the parliament of the Republic of Serbian Krajina in exile are reminding you that the Republic of Croatia is an illegal state which foundation is based on the genocide and ethnic cleansing over the Serbs. The Republic of Croatia recognized on 09 Mart 2008 the nonexistent state of Kosovo which is also established on genocide against the Serbs. 
It is well know that the NATO brought in the year of 1999 the policy of the UN on the territory of the Serbian province Kosovo. NATO promised that it won’t violate the sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Serbia after its arrival on Kosovo. This was also confirmed by the UN security council under the resolution 1244/1999. Today the US and the majority of the members of the EU recognized the so called state of Kosovo whereby the international rights and also the resolution 1244 from 1999 which was raised by the UN are completely violated. We are applying to the general parliament and UN security council to put the recognition of the so called state of Kosovo out of charge because this will harm the reputation of the UN and the further existence of the UN will make sense.
The Croatian recognition of Kosovo will bring serious destabilizations in the countries which were established after the collapse of Yugoslavia and at the whole Balkans.
When the Yugoslavian civil war (1991-1995) was finished the Republic of Croatia and the SR Yugoslavia (Serbia & Montenegro) agreed to establish normal relationships between the two neighboring countries. Based on the decisions of the “Бадинтерове арбитражне” commission which was on the disadvantage of the Serbs (as the state-building nation)  the two nations agreed to respect each others sovereignty and territorial integrity.
With the recognition of the so called state of Kosovo the Republic of Croatia ignored it’s obligations which are above mentioned. The state of Croatia had before 1990, a double sovereignty - a Serbian and a Croatian - identical to the status of bi-national Belgium which is the country of the Flames and the Walloons.     
The Serbs had their own historical and ethnic territories on which they declared the Republic of Serbian Krajina which was under the protection of the UN according to the resolution of the UN security council 743/1992. This resolution guaranteed that the constitutional and legal jurisdiction of the Republic of Croatia will not pass on the territory of the RSK and that the settlement of disputes between the Serbs and the Croats will in the future be solved trough dialogs. Like you know the Republic of Croatia conducted an aggression against the RSK (UN’s protected zone)  and expelled between 500.000 till 800.000 Serbs from Krajina and Croatia. Croatia eliminated the citizenships of the Serbs, deprived their private property and violated all their rights. Since 1995 the UN does not demand from Croatia to remove the consequences of the Croatian genocide against the Serbs. I am sure that the UN will not act like this if one of the Belgium nations had expelled the other. I am begging you to inform the nations of the UN that with the Croatian recognition of Kosovo the question about the borders of the countries which are arise on the territory of former Yugoslavia is not closed. The same counts for the question about the reconstitution of the Republic of Serbian Krajina because the resolution 743/1992 which recognized the existence of RSK has not been repealed by any subsequent UN SC resolution.

The government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina is hoping to take the necessary actions so that the state of the state-building nation the Serbs will be recognized but this can not be done for the Albanians because national minorities have nowhere in the world the right to establish their own state.

Milorad Buha - Prime Minister

(c) Dalmacija
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 12:21:47 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: Croatia recognized the so called state of Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
Today's Croatia,

Bulgaria and Hungary recognized independent Kosovo

In 1941 A. Hitler gave the Serbian province of Kosovo to Nazi Albania.

What a coincidence today the former (current) fascist states Croatia, Hungary and Bulgaria are the first three states at the Balkans which support independent Kosovo.

I am not surprised that these states support the continue of the policy of Nazi Germany from 1941.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 12:35:13 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:38:55 PM »
sick fanatics...
So afraid to adimit to they'r wrongs that they enbrace them...sad and pathetic

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »

To:
The representatives of the general parliament.

The government and the parliament of the Republic of Serbian Krajina in exile are reminding you that the Republic of Croatia is an illegal state whose foundation is based on the genocide and ethnic cleansing of the Serbs. The Republic of Croatia recognized on 09 March 2008 the illegitimate state of Kosovo which is also perpetrating genocide against the Serbs.

It is well known that in 1999, NATO brought the policy of the UN on the Serbian province of Kosovo.  NATO promised that it won’t violate the sovereignty and the territorial integrity of Serbia after its arrival on Kosovo. That was also confirmed by the UN Security Council under Resolution 1244/1999.  Today, the US and the majority of EU member states have recognized the illegitimate state of Kosovo whereby the international rights and also Resolution 1244/1999, raised by the UN, are violated.  We are appealing to the General Parliament and the UN Security Council to deny the recognition of the illegitimate state of Kosovo, for that will harm the reputation of the UN, and call into question the further existence of the UN.

The Croatian recognition of Kosovo will seriously destabilize the countries which were established after the collapse of Yugoslavia and in the entire Balkan region.
   When the Yugoslav civil wars (1991-1995) were finished, the Republic of Croatia and the SR Yugoslavia (Serbia & Montenegro) agreed to establish normal relations between each other.  Based on the decisions of the “Бадинтерове арбитражне” (Badinterove arbitražne) commission which was to the disadvantage of the Serbs (as the state-building nation), the two nations agreed to respect each other's sovereignty and territorial integrity.  With the recognition of the illegitimate state of Kosovo, the Republic of Croatia ignored its aforementioned obligations.  The state of Croatia had before 1990 a double sovereignty - a Serbian and a Croatian - identical to the status of bi-national Belgium, which is the country of the Flemish and the Walloons.

The Serbs had their own historical and ethnic territories on which they declared the Republic of Serbian Krajina, which was under the protection of the UN according to the UN Security Council Resolution 743/1992.  That resolution guaranteed that the constitutional and legal jurisdiction of the Republic of Croatia shall not extend to the territory of the RSK, and that the settling of disputes between the Serbs and the Croats will be solved through mediation.  As we know, the Republic of Croatia conducted aggression against the RSK (UN’s protected zone), and expelled 500,000 to 800,000 Serbs from Krajina and other parts of Croatia. Croatia denationalized the Serbs, deprived them of their private property and violated all of their rights.  Since 1995, the UN has not demanded that Croatia reverses the consequences of its ethnic cleansing against the Serbs.  I am sure that the UN will respond differently if one of the Belgian ethnicities had expelled the other.  I am begging you to inform the UN member states that with the Croatian recognition of Kosovo, the question concerning the borders of ex-Yugoslav countries has not been settled.  The same counts for the question about the reconstitution of the Republic of Serbian Krajina because Resolution 743/1992, which recognized the existence of RSK, has not been repealed by any subsequent UNSC resolution.

The government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina is hoping to take the necessary steps so that the state of the state-building nation, the Serbs, will be recognized, but that cannot be done for the Albanians because national minorities have nowhere in the world the right to establish their own state.

Milorad Buha - Prime Minister
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 04:58:36 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 12:52:09 PM »
Hail Columbia,

Thanks my friend!
Languages are probably your strong side!

Thanks comrade!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »
Are they nazis???
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 04:53:25 PM »
Muslems will take Croatia in the near future,just wait.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »
Muslems will take Croatia in the near future,just wait.

We should not worry about Croatia...

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 11:49:54 AM »
Are they nazis???

Croatians are the biggest Nazis my friend !!!
Do not tell me you did not know that??

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »
Are they nazis???

They helped shitler but I thought after so many years they'd change ffs.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2008, 03:03:24 PM »
Are they nazis???

They helped shitler but I thought after so many years they'd change ffs.

This is a provocation!
Go and provoke somewhere else!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »
yeah,the nazis and kkk-s changed also,then now kill ppl with better weapones

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2008, 03:46:42 PM »
yeah,the nazis and kkk-s changed also,then now kill ppl with better weapones

This man (Islamiccancer) wants to give lections to the Serbs but he does not even know that today's Croatia committed biological extermination against the Serbs in KRajina? ? ? ?

If this was not sad it would be funny! ! !

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
 Dalmacija, maybe Islamiscancer wanted to believe that Croats could change over time...He maybe doesn't know how the things are right now in Croatia! Don't just think that everyone is attacking or provoting you if they ask some questions! please reconsider this statement! not everybody know our history!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2008, 05:19:15 PM »
dalmacija,brate easy... dont pounce like that:P:D

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 09:00:37 PM »
DALMACIJA,I do not worry for Croatia,just my opininion!What is wrong with that!