Author Topic: More creepy islam stuff  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: More creepy islam stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:52 AM »
http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/category/articles-2/

Wow.  Fascinating.  One point I would make though is that Islam isn't quite such a dualism as they say.  Perhaps from a scholarly perspective, it is.  But in reality, when we are talking about Abrogated verses, there ceases to be any duality.  Because this means, the verse has been excised from the body of Islam.  While for a Muslim the verse may be "true" in the theoretical sense (that his prophet did say it at some time), in practicality, existentially it is irrelevant.  Abrogated verses are not what is practiced.  And ultimately it is these verses that get used as TAQIYA to deceive people about the 'kindness' of Islam. 

For instance, the 3% inner struggle they cite for the meaning of jihad, with 97% warfare, gets turned into 100% inner struggle when appealing to western audiences or when deceiving to cover up for Islam's terrorism.

Another example: sura 2 verse 256  "There is no compulsion in religion"  You may have heard Moslems cite this as an example of Islam's "tolerance."  It is actually an ABROGATED VERSE!  So it is not in practice and only said to deceive you.  And as they show with this dual model, the Polar Opposite of this verse is what Islam actually stands for!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 03:56:01 AM »
 >:( >:(SICK!

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 04:11:06 AM »

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 07:23:29 AM »
http://www.politicalislam.com/blog/category/articles-2/

Wow.  Fascinating.  One point I would make though is that Islam isn't quite such a dualism as they say.  Perhaps from a scholarly perspective, it is.  But in reality, when we are talking about Abrogated verses, there ceases to be any duality.  Because this means, the verse has been excised from the body of Islam.  While for a Muslim the verse may be "true" in the theoretical sense (that his prophet did say it at some time), in practicality, existentially it is irrelevant.  Abrogated verses are not what is practiced.  And ultimately it is these verses that get used as TAQIYA to deceive people about the 'kindness' of Islam. 

For instance, the 3% inner struggle they cite for the meaning of jihad, with 97% warfare, gets turned into 100% inner struggle when appealing to western audiences or when deceiving to cover up for Islam's terrorism.

Another example: sura 2 verse 256  "There is no compulsion in religion"  You may have heard Moslems cite this as an example of Islam's "tolerance."  It is actually an ABROGATED VERSE!  So it is not in practice and only said to deceive you.  And as they show with this dual model, the Polar Opposite of this verse is what Islam actually stands for!!!!

Yes, I think you are correct.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 07:24:14 AM »

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 07:53:13 AM »
I am glad you enjoyed it. Another video which I don't think available to watch on line is Farewell Israel. http://www.farewellisrael.com/home.html Don't let the title scare you away from it. The first half of the movie has an in depth look on how the Koran promotes lying to and killing jews. Although I have more faith in Hashem then the makers of this movie. I think they get most things right till about the last 10 minutes. It is worth buying IMHO.