Author Topic: What would you guys do if somebody frm your family converted to pisslam  (Read 1458 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
I truly hope this never happens but what would you do if by any chance you family member tells you he/she is converting to islam.All members plz answer this question

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
I would pray to G-d that would never happen. But if they did, they would be seen as dead to me.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
It depends for me who in my family isconverting  to islam  if my sister converted because of some muslim boyfriend then i would beat the living hell out of him my father will not convert that i am sure of  O0 as for my mother i cannot disown her i will try to explain her about the true nature of pisslam
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 11:39:30 AM by ASHISH »

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
My family and children have all been taught the tuth about islam.
They know it to be evil with its origins in Baal worship.
I do not believe anyone in my family would convert. If they did, I would explain the evils of islam and spend my days on my face before G-d asking Him to deliver them from this evil back to truth!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'd probably feel the same way as if they were to tell me that they were marrying a schvartze. I pray to God neither happens.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
First of all I'd pee on them and their koran next I'd disown them if G-d forbid that happened. But we know that that when Roy Converted to Islam that is what make Obama the proudest of all
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
God forbid, that is completely unacceptable and all relations must be completely severed. Such a person is considered dead, yet if he/she later renounces Islam and makes a complete teshuva,  he/she should be embraced and never be reminded of the evils from the past.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Anyone who converts to Isslam in my family will be immediately disowned, and will be dead to me.

And such a terrorist religion at that!  It would be like a Jew converting to Nazism during the Holocaust.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
LOL that can't happen :)
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
I would try to have them committed to the nearest mental institution. O0

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: What would you guys do if somebody frm your family converted to pisslam
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »
I think at that point they cease to be family. Consider the attrocities they would have to believe in to convert to islam; such a person would not even resemble what I consider family.