Author Topic: New Election Poll Numbers  (Read 1677 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
New Election Poll Numbers
« on: April 10, 2008, 10:20:19 PM »
Who do you think will win the presidential election?

John McCain 57% 
Barack Obama 29% 
Hillary Clinton 14% 

This is big to keep Bongo out
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: New Election Poll Numbers
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:43:24 PM »
Wolf, unfortunately the latest polls show McCain and Obama in a virtual tie. And when Obama beats Clinton, we probably will see a bounce in the polls for Obama as at least some Clinton Democrats may come back to the party. 

And let's not forget the following the factors:

1. The economy is in terrible shape and the Iraq war is unpopular. That's bad news for McCain and the Republicans.

2. The news media will do everything possible to elect Obama. The media has enormous influence on public opinion. Just look at how the media got BOTH parties to nominate the candidates they wanted - Obama and McCain. We shouldn't underestimate the power of the media in shaping how the stupid public thinks.

3. Obama is raising three times as much money as McCain. In a close election, that can make a huge difference.

4. Colon Powell the "Republican" is probably going to endorse Obama just before the election. The media will make a huge story out of how Bush's Republican Secretary of State is crossing party lines to endorse Obama. Of course, the real truth is that Powell was always just another black racist and Jew-hater that stupid whites trust. One shvartzah endorsing another isn't big news to me, but try to tell that to the idiotic whites. In 2000, polls showed that if Powell had ran for the REPUBLICAN presidential nomination, he would have been the frontrunner! Even among Republicans!

When I look at the stupidity, ignorance, self-hatred, selfishness and apathy of whites today, I am VERY CONCERNED over what they may do this November.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »
Chaim, what about Independent voters and what factor does that twit Nader is in all this?  And I think maybe the hard core Hillary backers that hate Bongo may cross party just cause this guy ruined their queen's chances?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 10:57:52 PM »
I was just wondering if anybody caught the hearings with General Petraeus.  If you did, there was nothing funnier than Obama questioning Nouri al-Maliki's relations with Haman Ahmadinejad.  Of all people, Obama should be the last to criticize anybody for their opinions on the modern day Haman, as he wishes to embrace him, and most likely to ally with him.

Of course, the media completely ignored this, as well as many other statements that were completley contrary to his absurd policy promises.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 11:07:46 PM »
Chaim, what about Independent voters and what factor does that twit Nader is in all this?  And I think maybe the hard core Hillary backers that hate Bongo may cross party just cause this guy ruined their queen's chances?

Nader will get very few votes. Why should leftists vote for Nader when they can get a hardcore America-hater like Obama who can actually win?

In fact, it is McCain who may have to worry about losing votes to a third party candidate. Former Georgia Congressman Bob Barr may seek the Libertarian party presidential nomination. Barr is famous for managing the House impeachment against Bill Clinton, and if he runs as a "conservative", he may take enough votes away from McCain to give the election to Obama, G-d forbid. If Barr runs, let's hope the Libertarians don't nominate him.

Right now the polls show a very close race. Many Clinton supporters claim that they will vote for McCain if Obama gets the nomination. But some of them are probably bluffing, and will not actually abandon their party. So once it becomes clear that Obama has beaten Clinton, you will see the Clintons endorse Obama and the party unite behind him. That will probably give Obama at least a temporary bounce in the polls, pushing him ahead of McCain.

This might be a tough election for us. Which is why we at JTF will be in a state of emergency until election day, focusing most of our attention on beating Obama. Because if Obama wins, G-d forbid, I really believe that it will be a catastrophe.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »
Don't you think that the poll numbers must be skewed.

There is a difference between saying you'll vote for a Black President, and actually doing so.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 11:26:32 PM »
Don't you think that the poll numbers must be skewed.

There is a difference between saying you'll vote for a Black President, and actually doing so.

That might be true. There were certainly cases in the past where black candidates did not do as well as the polls indicated.

But the polls also do not reflect the big surge in newly registered black and young voters who plan to support Obama. Most polls assume that we will see the same percent of blacks voting as in 2004. So only 10% of those being polled are black. But the black turnout will likely be much higher, maybe as high as 15% of the total vote.

So it is possible that one balances out the other: some whites and Latinos who say they will vote for Obama, may end up voting for McCain, but the black and leftist turnout for Obama may be much higher than what the polls are indicating.

My guess is that it will be a close election.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »
Wolf, unfortunately the latest polls show McCain and Obama in a virtual tie. And when Obama beats Clinton, we probably will see a bounce in the polls for Obama as at least some Clinton Democrats may come back to the party. 

And let's not forget the following the factors:

1. The economy is in terrible shape and the Iraq war is unpopular. That's bad news for McCain and the Republicans.

2. The news media will do everything possible to elect Obama. The media has enormous influence on public opinion. Just look at how the media got BOTH parties to nominate the candidates they wanted - Obama and McCain. We shouldn't underestimate the power of the media in shaping how the stupid public thinks.

3. Obama is raising three times as much money as McCain. In a close election, that can make a huge difference.

4. Colon Powell the "Republican" is probably going to endorse Obama just before the election. The media will make a huge story out of how Bush's Republican Secretary of State is crossing party lines to endorse Obama. Of course, the real truth is that Powell was always just another black racist and Jew-hater that stupid whites trust. One shvartzah endorsing another isn't big news to me, but try to tell that to the idiotic whites. In 2000, polls showed that if Powell had ran for the REPUBLICAN presidential nomination, he would have been the frontrunner! Even among Republicans!

When I look at the stupidity, ignorance, self-hatred, selfishness and apathy of whites today, I am VERY CONCERNED over what they may do this November.

Chaim I agree with you. You make great points, but John McCain is winning in states such as Wisconson, Michigan, Oregon, Washington, even New Jersey in recent polls. So states that go to the Democrats way in a typical year will go to McCain. As you said in a recent video there is a silent majority against Hussein Obama
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 01:24:15 AM »
Now it is no secret I really can't stand McCain but on this I really have no choice, cause looking at the other side of the wall and it is even uglier.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 02:23:37 AM »
If the black Muslim is elected President, then is the US considered Ishmael?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 02:24:14 AM »
Now it is no secret I really can't stand McCain but on this I really have no choice, cause looking at the other side of the wall and it is even uglier.

Correct, it just keeps getting uglier.

newman

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 02:35:31 AM »
There's good reason to believe that hillary democrats will support mccain if o'bummer wins the nomination. That way they can have their white liberal in power WITHOUT the risk of a muSSlim.