Author Topic: Ken Livingstone the evil Muzzie supporting bolschewik antisemite is defeated!  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Breaking News:

Boris Johnson is the new mayor of London.

Ken Livingstone the evil Jew and Christian hating bolschewik Nazi pig is defeated.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Souce: http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/breaking_news_boris_hat_gewonnen/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Breaking News:

Boris Johnson is the new mayor of London.

Ken Livingstone the evil Jew and Christian hating bolschewik Nazi pig is defeated.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Souce: http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/dadgd/article/breaking_news_boris_hat_gewonnen/
;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 HE WAS VERY EVIL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
YEAAAAAHHHHH!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
I don't even know who Boris Johnson is, but if he beat the Mad Mullah of Multiculturalism, then bravo Mr. Johnson! 8;)
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
I don't even know who Boris Johnson is, but if he beat the Mad Mullah of Multiculturalism, then bravo Mr. Johnson! 8;)
Do this change anything? ???

Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
 O0

but what's the new mayor all about? Anyone know?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
O0

I'd like to know the answer to that ???
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
O0

I'd like to know the answer to that ???

Breaking news :

2.59 A plane has been spotted at RAF Northolt ready and waiting to take Ken Livingstone into exile in Venezuela.

FRIDAY, MAY 02, 2008
Goodbye to Red Ken
by Baron Bodissey
First Italy, now Britain.

Or, more specifically, London: an electoral earthquake has hit the most multicultural city in Europe and dumped “Red Ken” Livingstone as mayor while driving hundreds of Labour Party members off the city council.

Early results are so overwhelming that Mr. Livingstone has conceded to Boris Johnson, the Tory candidate:

Boris is the Mayor

Boris Johnson is the new Mayor of London, his rivals conceded tonight.

The Tory MP scored a stunning election victory to end Ken Livingstone’s eight-year reign and round off a disastrous 24 hours for the Labour Party.

After a nailbiting count, Mr Johnson was so far ahead on first-preference votes he could not be caught by Mr Livingstone, even after second preferences were taken into account.

Labour officials conceded privately that the Conservative was too far ahead. At 5pm, Mr Livingstone’s campaign chief Tessa Jowell said: “The reports I’m getting suggest Boris Johnson is ahead.

[..]

The result in London came on a nightmare day for Gordon Brown, as Labour crashed to its worst town hall results in 40 years and lost more than 300 council seats.

This is a local election with national ramifications for the UK. According to the Times Online:
- - - - - - - - -
Meanwhile, Labour backbenchers began to tear into the Prime Minister for being out of touch. One MP described it as Mr Brown’s “John Major moment”, a reference to the drubbing received by the former Tory premier in 1995, two years before he was ejected from Downing Street by Tony Blair.

The deposing of Red Ken is cause for celebration, no matter what. But don’t break into the second case of champagne just yet: Boris Johnson, like John McCain, is preferable only because of the man and the party he is running against.

Not long ago he suggested an amnesty for illegal immigrants, much to the consternation of anti-immigration and Counterjihad sympathizers in London. Check out this blog post, not for the post itself — which is supportive of Boris’ multicultural sympathies — but for the comments from disappointed conservatives who would otherwise have supported Mr. Johnson.

Here’s a typical comment, chosen at random:

Guido, You recently posted how many hits you had, I didn’t realise each one had landed squarely on your bleeding head. Amnesty my arse, come back and live in vibrant multi culti s**t hole that is London why dont you!

So Boris Johnson is no knight in shining armor, but at least he’s not Red Ken. And, for right now, he’s the best that London can hope for.

\
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/05/goodbye-to-red-ken.html#readfurther
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:43:19 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
Do you now that his family is from Turkey? ???

Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Boris Johnson is a friendly guy, not politically correct. He is a GREAT character. Makes some hilarious comments..

some against black people, others against the koran, and others demonstrating brilliant mastery of the english language.

"This mayor is going to cling on to office like a limpet with prehensile buttocks"

When (the great) Paul Merton  asked Boris if he thought he was refreshingly honest. Boris replied that he was "recklessly honest".

Some info for you!

"Boris says sorry over 'blacks have lower IQs' article in the Spectator [of which he was editor at the time]"

In another article, presumably for stylistic effect, he has referred to children as "piccaninnies" and described the "watermelon smiles of black people".

Mr Johnson described the Queen meeting "piccaninnies", adding that when the prime minister arrives in the Congo "the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird".

Until recently he was often portrayed as a clown, prone to more than the odd gaffe.

some more comments from
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Boris_Johnson
The proposed ban on incitement to “religious hatred” make no sense unless it involves a ban on the Koran itself.
Daily Telegraph 21 July 2005

Ok, I said to myself as I sighted the bird down the end of the gun. This time, my fine feathered friend, there is no escape.
Friends, Voters, Countrymen p59

But now he is running for mayor, he is being more careful with what he says.
The main consequence of this, is that that unlike Ken, he will not be pandering to the muslims.  And hopefully, the mega mosque thing won't happen.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Thanks, q

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
he does look a bit too comfortable in that attire.  That does look fake..  Is it meant to be funny?

His actions speak louder than your picture.  He welcomed Sheikh Qaradawi, a sheikh that supported suicide bombings against israel , so he has been criticised for supporting suicide bombings..

You do see  prince phillip if he goes to a synagogue, he wears a kippa..  (I would rather they told him there was no point, but unfortunately, he does).  Wearing full islammic garb is a bit much though..

But if the picture of Ken is real, it is very different to the picture of Obama. The picture of Obama looked old, so I suspect was before Obama was a political figure?
Still, Ken is even more welcoming of muslim terrorists than obama! And unapologetically too.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Boris is better than Ken... of course, glad that vile newt has gone

but still the "Conservative" party is largely a left-liberal establishment party committed to the EU, gay marriage etc...