Author Topic: I don't think Obama has a shot  (Read 3595 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I don't think Obama has a shot
« on: April 10, 2008, 12:26:36 PM »
Polls that have come out in recent weeks show McPain beeating Hussein Obama in states that generaly vote Democratic. Michigan, Wisconson, Washington, Oregon, even New York and New Jersey show McPain leading in many polls. Hilinazi has no chance to win the nomination so my best bet it that it is over. McPain will suck but at least he is less evil then Hussein Obama. But it's like choosing between shooting yourslef in the head or taking Herion both will kill you but one is less pain full then the other
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

Re: I don't think Obama has a shot
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 12:55:13 PM »
o'bummer has shot himself in the foot in two ways:

1/ No actual policies-just endless warm spit about 'hope and change'. That works for a while but wears thin.

2/ He's gone all over the country changing his tune according to the locallity. In ID and WY he was swearing not to 'take folks' guns off of them' and talking about everybody's right to self-defense. Then in NY, IL and MA he declares all handguns, semi-automatics and high-cap' magazines must be banned! Even sheeple can see a fraud with a fork-tongue eventually.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 02:15:51 PM »
He is a sheep in a wolves clothing
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 03:23:47 PM »
Obama whines about superdelegates.  But Obama himself only wins in Caucasus, and has escaped two primaries that he would have lost otherwise.  In other words, the Obama campaign has no right to whine about "democracy."  My point is that the superdelegates indeed should overturn Obama's nomination.  And screw all these Black people who will leave the party.  Caucasian people should make similar threats that Blacks do if Obama is elected, that they will leave the party for Republicans.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »
Many of the polls I have seen have Barak winning.
Our work isn't finished.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 03:39:12 PM »
I have noticed that Barack routinely polls higher than he actually performs.  I do not think, for instance, pennsylvania will be as close as the polls say.  People do not want to admit that they are not going to vote for a black candidate.

newman

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 03:45:39 PM »
I have noticed that Barack routinely polls higher than he actually performs.  I do not think, for instance, pennsylvania will be as close as the polls say.  People do not want to admit that they are not going to vote for a black candidate.
What people tell polsters and what they do in the privacy of the booth are two different things.

In Australia we've seen politically incorrect, anti-immigrant independants get low polls but high votes. The same works in reverse.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 05:49:46 PM »
Re:  "...Caucasian people should make similar threats that Blacks do if Obama is elected, that they will leave the party for Republicans..."

If he gets elected, everyone sane had better leave the country ASAP.

p.s.--The word democracy is used way too much these days to describe our methods of choosing our leaders, and more often than not it is used incorrectly.  We are a Republic, not a democracy.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 07:55:16 PM »
I think its going to be very close.  VERY CLOSE!!  Moderate and right leaning Democrats can live with McCain as president and be quite comfortable with most of his policies. This will work against Obama to some extent. If McCain picks the right VP he will have a very good chance against Obama. He needs someone that will appeal to the Republican base to give the ticket some balance.  For Republicans like me McCain is a place holder for the next guy up. Hopefully next time around we may have some better choices. What concerns me is the fact that Obama has been raising large amounts of money which means he still has some great support. With money like Obama has coming in he is in a far better position then McCain is in to get his message out. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »
Obama whines about superdelegates.  But Obama himself only wins in Caucasus, and has escaped two primaries that he would have lost otherwise.  In other words, the Obama campaign has no right to whine about "democracy."  My point is that the superdelegates indeed should overturn Obama's nomination.  And screw all these Black people who will leave the party.  Caucasian people should make similar threats that Blacks do if Obama is elected, that they will leave the party for Republicans.
you are right eagle eye .screw those evil black ties ,White people should join the rep. party .

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »
Our work isn't finished.

I completely agree.   

None of us can afford to become complacent.     Even if by chance John McCain builds a big lead,    we must continue to expose Barack Hussein Obama.   

The article that Masterwolf posted earlier this evening is a great example of the type of info the American Public needs to know about Barack Hussein Obama:         http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19605.0
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 10:14:01 PM »
Our work isn't finished.

I agree with you but I think that with Obama's slipups combined with his Islamic Past and his racist Pastor that we have our work cut out for us
   I completely agree.  

None of us can afford to become complacent.     Even if by chance John McCain builds a big lead,    we must continue to expose Barack Hussein Obama.   

The article that Masterwolf posted earlier this evening is a great example of the type of info the American Public needs to know about Barack Hussein Obama:         http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19605.0
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
   דוד בן זאב אריה  ,   a major concern for me is that John McCain is not running a more aggressive campaign.   He's taken a Politically Correct approach on a number of occasions.    Including when Cincinnati talk show host Bill Cunningham called Barack Hussein Obama by his full name. 

Even with all of the baggage that Obama brings to the table,   I'm not very confident that McCain will run the type of campaign that takes advantage of Obama's numerous flaws.      Most of the media is also failing to point about the truth about Barack Hussein Obama.     Ultimately,   it might come down to people like us speaking out against Obama and the individuals he associates with.      Talk Radio is helpful. But the hosts must go the extra mile to compensate for McCain running a passive campaign and the failure of most of the media ( which clearly wants Obama to win the election ).
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 10:35:50 PM »
I agree with you but I think that with Obama's slipups combined with his Islamic Past and his racist Pastor that we have our work cut out for us
   I completely agree.  

None of us can afford to become complacent.     Even if by chance John McCain builds a big lead,    we must continue to expose Barack Hussein Obama.   

The article that Masterwolf posted earlier this evening is a great example of the type of info the American Public needs to know about Barack Hussein Obama:         http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=19605.0

wow I hadn't noticed that one yet... thanks to you, and MW!
I'll be sure to pass that article along!

I wouldn't say our work is cut out for us...
some are trying to keep this a secret...
but in the end... I feel if we keep working the way we are, we will win.

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »
       You are absolutely correct that some individuals don't want Americans to know the truth about Barack Hussein Obama,   including who he associates with and what they stand for.   

I'm in my 40's.    I can't recall an Election that has greater importance to the future of the United States than the 2008 Presidential Election.       

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »
       You are absolutely correct that some individuals don't want Americans to know the truth about Barack Hussein Obama,   including who he associates with and what they stand for.   

I'm in my 40's.    I can't recall an Election that has greater importance to the future of the United States than the 2008 Presidential Election.       

I have a feeling by the time the election comes around.... the truth will be told... and people will listen. Obviously not all people,
but our message will get out somehow.
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal