Author Topic: B''H, This Week's New JTF Videos (04/11)  (Read 30392 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
B''H, This Week's New JTF Videos (04/11)
« on: April 11, 2008, 10:36:18 AM »
                                                                                                  בס''ד

1. Iran, Not Iraq, Is The Real Threat
liveleak: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1207917245
flix: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436_1207917245
flix:

zootube (youtube):
yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=f336ae6573e7e533570e

2. Obama Attends Farakhan Rally
liveleak: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=048_1208189620
flix: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=048_1208189620
flix:

zootube:
yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a01dcb3f3b39685cdb4f

3. The Betrayal Of The Serbs
liveleak: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e8_1208512354
flix: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8e8_1208512354
flix:

zootube:
yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ac6a36849ba381feb9e8

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:18:35 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: B''H, This Week's New JTF Videos (04/11)
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 11:30:13 AM »
Iran's nuclear program should have been destroyed many years ago not wait until they are almost done.
LOL at the ending, "they can swallow camel dung and sand" hahaha man make more such comments in your vids :)
They do eat camel dung after they have sex with camels.
Great job voted.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 11:34:57 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:49:35 AM »
Chaim, I totally agree with you on morality and you are by far one of the most moral people I know but how can people put their trust on god that doesn't give a damn about anything? We both are genocide survivors and you know how much god cared and protected the weak and the innocent. Christians put their trust in god and refuse to fight because they believe they should love their enemy and turn the other cheek. You see according to Darwin only the fittest will survive and Christians don't look like they are the fittest. While there are some exceptions, most Christians are dhimmified and will by no means kill their enemies to survive.

But there's a counter argument, many people claim they survived the Ottoman rule and didn't assimilate and become cancer themselves because they strictly adhered to their faith. maybe Christians used to be strong and now they are weak?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »
Great Vids. I like the one on Obama
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:22:48 PM »
Great videos. Thank you Chaim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
The clan with a tan. I like that, mmhmmm. :::D :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 05:24:48 PM »
Great vids, Chaim.

I'm watching the one on Iran.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »
My opinion of him is that he is a complete "sell-out".

Now that he, thanks to the efforts of those like Chaim Ben Pesach and Rabbi Meir Kahane, is free in Israel, it would seem that he owes noone gratitude, has no time to help other Jews who helped him leave the Soviet Union, and is enjoying making lots of money.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »
Chaim, I totally agree with you on morality and you are by far one of the most moral people I know but how can people put their trust on G-d that doesn't give a damn about anything? We both are genocide survivors and you know how much G-d cared and protected the weak and the innocent. Christians put their trust in G-d and refuse to fight because they believe they should love their enemy and turn the other cheek. You see according to Darwin only the fittest will survive and Christians don't look like they are the fittest. While there are some exceptions, most Christians are dhimmified and will by no means kill their enemies to survive.

But there's a counter argument, many people claim they survived the Ottoman rule and didn't assimilate and become cancer themselves because they strictly adhered to their faith. maybe Christians used to be strong and now they are weak?

~And you tell me that I would punish for blasphemy? I DONT understand YOU at all. We are on the same exact page. I DONT GET YOU. I am sorry, but I really do NOT understand WHAT you are driving at wit me AT ALL. I TOTALLY agree with Chaim, I really DO NOT understand YOU.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
The video describing the threat of Iran was excellent.  I am impressed to see that Chaim and JTF knew what a disaster the Iraq war would be.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »
excellent videos Chaim O0

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »
The video describing the threat of Iran was excellent.  I am impressed to see that Chaim and JTF knew what a disaster the Iraq war would be.

~I have always believed that Iran was a terrible threat as well, especially when Anwar Sadat got assasinated, for some reason, I always thought that Iranian terrorists did this. Maybe I am wrong, I dont know, but it seems to me that out of all of those 'nations' -Iran always seem to be the most clever (not saying this in a complimentary way at all, BTW)  I sit here and wonder just what is going on half of the time anyway, it seems like everything is in so much turmoil.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 10:36:51 AM »
Chaim, I totally agree with you on morality and you are by far one of the most moral people I know but how can people put their trust on G-d that doesn't give a damn about anything? We both are genocide survivors and you know how much G-d cared and protected the weak and the innocent. Christians put their trust in G-d and refuse to fight because they believe they should love their enemy and turn the other cheek. You see according to Darwin only the fittest will survive and Christians don't look like they are the fittest. While there are some exceptions, most Christians are dhimmified and will by no means kill their enemies to survive.

~And you tell me that I would punish for blasphemy? I DONT understand YOU at all. We are on the same exact page. I DONT GET YOU. I am sorry, but I really do NOT understand WHAT you are driving at wit me AT ALL. I TOTALLY agree with Chaim, I really DO NOT understand YOU.

Morality has nothing to do with the Bible, people can be moral and immoral regardless of their religious beliefs. I'm analyzing the upsides and downsides of having a weak religion. Is a weak religion better than atheism or is it not?
Weak in terms of Darwinian survival.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 11:54:42 AM »
Really a Wonderful message for all to Listen to, Thanks Chaim!

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »
hehehe..youtube is silly...they took off the video as I was watching it!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 04:51:42 AM »
Thanks Chaim  O0
All or nothing.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2008, 01:53:58 AM »
My opinion of him is that he is a complete "sell-out".

Now that he, thanks to the efforts of those like Chaim Ben Pesach and Rabbi Meir Kahane, is free in Israel, it would seem that he owes noone gratitude, has no time to help other Jews who helped him leave the Soviet Union, and is enjoying making lots of money.

Avigdor Lieberman or someone else?

Offline vojvoda

• New JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2008, 04:40:44 AM »
Thanks for the video about Serbia, Chaim!  O0

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 05:58:40 AM »
Is there any explanation as to why the 2nd and the 3rd video have been removed from youtube? I watched them and I saw absolutely nothing objectionable. Do they have to furnish an explanation with their "use violation" statement?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »
Yes,excellent videos as always.

YouTube already removed the second and the third video.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2008, 11:03:56 AM »
Is there any explanation as to why the 2nd and the 3rd video have been removed from youtube? I watched them and I saw absolutely nothing objectionable. Do they have to furnish an explanation with their "use violation" statement?
It seems that speaking the truth is the biggest "violation".

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »

Morality has nothing to do with the Bible, people can be moral and immoral regardless of their religious beliefs. I'm analyzing the upsides and downsides of having a weak religion. Is a weak religion better than atheism or is it not?

Renember that Estern Christians like Amernians and Jews survived centuries under opressive muslim rule while atheist Budhists were wiped out clean. Enduring such hardships gives strenght so the trust in G-d providence.
Thank you Chaim for new videos, you're very wise man.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 11:24:03 PM »

Renember that Estern Christians like Amernians and Jews survived centuries under opressive muslim rule while atheist Budhists were wiped out clean. Enduring such hardships gives strenght so the trust in G-d providence.
Thank you Chaim for new videos, you're very wise man.   

"Love your enemies" I personally believe has been misinterpreted over the years.  Some Christians may disagree with me on this, but I don't believe loving your enemies was supposed to mean offering friendship to your enemy, not holding you enemy accountable, and/or not defending yourself or other innocents from your enemy.  What I as a Christian believe it means is to pray to God that He show your enemies how wrong they are in doing what they are doing and  also to pray that God shows them the way back to righteousness so that they are not lost.  I see the way God continually tries to reach people who have gone down the wrong paths.