Author Topic: Bless my enemies, O Lord  (Read 24896 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bless my enemies, O Lord
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2008, 06:34:36 PM »
Jen srb is banned!So what is the point?Jasmina you seem nice but there is a time and place for everything.I dont believe the time for mercy for Muslims and their kids is near!I have trained my children as Christian white nationalists.They would die for our causes!Why would muslim raised children not do the same?Guessing your a young kid,You will see.
Respect comes with this post!
wayne jude :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2008, 06:57:24 PM »
Jen srb is banned!So what is the point?Jasmina you seem nice but there is a time and place for everything.I dont believe the time for mercy for Muslims and their kids is near!I have trained my children as Christian white nationalists.They would die for our causes!Why would muslim raised children not do the same?Guessing your a young kid,You will see.

I just love kids a lot! and I know that G-d loves them too...I personally can't HATE a child, no matter of race, culture, religion!

And I'm not that young! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2008, 07:02:07 PM »
I dont wish to continue this openly you must know what I mean!If you wish to continue ou of respect PM me.
wayne jude

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
O lord bless  my dear friends please.Lets us love each another at this forum!
And Lord,please do not make me ever live near muslems,if you have to punish me ,do some other punishment!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2008, 08:11:56 PM »
Yes!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2008, 10:08:53 PM »
O Lord,please let us unite here for the hard time that is there in the near future!Bless us,to stay kind to each another!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »
Amen!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »
Well thats another mullah loving leftie gone  O0

Bless my enemies with the firing line 

Or a big bucket of acid.

Everyway  I am fine with  ;)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »

Or a big bucket of acid.

jesus,its not about that she hates or likes muslims,its about not hateing somebody becous he was born muslim(i mean hate a muslim that is an extremist,but if there have been alot of extremists,it doesn't give you the right to hate them all!)if you think like that then you are no better then Hitler that you so hate!
I'm not saying love all muslims,i'm only saying don't hate them all

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

I just love kids a lot! and I know that G-d loves them too...I personally can't HATE a child, no matter of race, culture, religion!

Yasmina go Girl :)
I am really proud of you!

You are a true Serbian!
Just continue to behave like a natural person.

I can not imagine that somebody can teach his kids to hate others! That's Croatian and Albanian mentality!

newman

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

Or a big bucket of acid.

jesus,its not about that she hates or likes muslims,its about not hateing somebody becous he was born muslim(i mean hate a muslim that is an extremist,but if there have been alot of extremists,it doesn't give you the right to hate them all!)if you think like that then you are no better then Hitler that you so hate!
There's no such thing as a non-extremist muSSlim.

iSSlam and the nazi-koran are a doctrine of hate, mass murder, pack rape and terror. Anyone who follows such a doctrine is a monster.

Saying we should "only hate extremist muSSlims" is like saying we should only hate extremist nazis or extremist kkk members.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2008, 02:43:24 PM »

Or a big bucket of acid.

This is the Serbian way of thinking.

Yess! That's true!
We are not fascist! You can not equal children with terrorists!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »

Yasmina go Girl :)
I am really proud of you!

You are a true Serbian!
Just continue to behave like a natural person.

I can not imagine that somebody can teach his kids to hate others! That's Croatian and Albanian mentality!

Thank you Dalmacija! Very nice of you! :) :) :)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2008, 02:46:07 PM »

iSSlam and the nazi-koran are a doctrine of hate, mass murder, pack rape and terror. Anyone who follows such a doctrine is a monster.

Saying we should "only hate extremist muSSlims" is like saying we should only hate extremist nazis or extremist kkk members.

Do you really believe this theory?
Oke, than this must also count for Catholics!

Just let me tell you one thing Catholics and Protestants (non Orthodox Christians)
killed more Jews than all Muslims together from the days of Mohamed!

I do not see you talk like that about them?
Are you a true Jew?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2008, 02:47:47 PM »
  Thank you Dalmacija! Very nice of you! :) :) :)

O0

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2008, 03:37:53 PM »

Do you really believe this theory?
Oke, than this must also count for Catholics!

Just let me tell you one thing Catholics and Protestants (non Orthodox Christians)
killed more Jews than all Muslims together from the days of Mohamed!

I do not see you talk like that about them?
Are you a true Jew?

indeed!

Offline nishizawa

• New JTFer
    • http://www.trablmejker.com/
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2008, 07:42:42 PM »
Hating anyone, even our enemies, is not what Christianity is about, and, as far as I know, not what Judaism is about. Hatered begets only hatered and nothing good can come out of it. It devours you from within, like a cancer...

Yes, there are people who hate us only because we are Christians/Jews/Serbs/white/black or whatever, but that definitely is not an excuse for us to hate them. If someone tries to hurt me or my loved ones, I will definitely do whatever I can to stop him, but even then I will try not to hate him...

Or even if I fail at that, at least I will not be proud of it...

Hatered often hides behind all kinds of excuses, but, the truth is, it doesn't really need them. If someone carries hatered in him, the excuse will be easy to find...

When I hear or read things like this, I allways remember the incident that happened a couple of years ago. There was this handball match in Zagreb (Croatia) between Partizan (Belgrade) and Zagreb. During the match Croat fans started a fight, and after the match they beat up Serbian reporters, demolished the Partizan's buses and so on. Next week, a basketball team from Zagreb called Cibona came to Belgrade to play a match against basketball team Partizan. Of course, Partizan fans announced that they are preparing a warm wellcome for them. Cibona's fans, of course, did not show up. But, the same night, after the match, there was a fight between Partizan fans, and two boys were stabbed badly...

Point is - when there is a hatered, it will find a way... In this case - some idiot came to the game to stab some Croats. But, when there is not a Croat around, a Serb will do quite as well...

Hatered does not choose...
Катодна цев све трпи.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2008, 07:48:31 PM »
  Sad story! I see your point!
   But, we can't LOVE our enemies if they are TRULY our enemies...for example if our lands are involved, we have to fight! If our nation is involved, we have to fight! If our family is involved, of course we have to fight!  :) :) :)

Offline nishizawa

• New JTFer
    • http://www.trablmejker.com/
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
That goes without saying...

And, I might add, by any means necessary...

I know how hard it is not to hate enemies, let alone to love them. But, when such a thing as war happens, it is not hatered we feel for our enemies that is going to give us strength to fight them, but our love for our family and our country...

One thing is sure - in war, haters are the first to flee or hide...

Катодна цев све трпи.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2008, 06:50:23 AM »
Really nice words nishuzawa :)