Poll

If it was up to you.. How would you handle Muzzies in America, Israel and the west

Deport everyone of them
3 (18.8%)
Deport them but execute anyone that harmed non Muslims
3 (18.8%)
We can live side by side but weed out the bad apples
1 (6.3%)
SEND THEM ALL ON THE ALLAH EXPRESS TO HELL
8 (50%)
I don't know I am not in charge
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: AH ANOTHER POLL TIME: How would you handle Muzzies if it was up to you?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Go for this one
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
SEND THEM ALL ON THE ALLAH EXPRESS TO HELL ;D ;D

newman

Deport them all and liberals will piss & whine about how cruel it is and how they're all starving blah, blah, blah and want them back!

They're like rabbid dogs and diseased rats. They're a danger to all humanity whilst they're alive.

We need a final sollution to the iSSlamic question.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
They want my wife ,family,kids and me to die!To hell with them.I would give them 1 minute to reconsider and then!Off with their heads! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Deport them but execute anyone that harmed non Muslims
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Killing every single Muslim in the US, Israel, and the West sounds too much like a Holocaust to me.  As bad as most Muslims are, and as many deserve death, there are SOME who have the capacity to be peaceful.  Killing them outright would be a crime against humanity.  I say deport the Muslims who are unwilling to abandon Islam  or who are anti-American or anti-European.  If there are Muslims who would be willing to abandon their faith along with agreeing to the banning of Islam in every way, I think they should be able to stay in the US and the West.  All Muslims should be kicked out of Israel though.  If there is any doubt as to whether one is sincere about abandoning Islam, we could test him by forcing him to draw defamatory pictures of the "prophet", forcing him to take a bath in pig body parts, and then giving him a diet mandating pork for a probationary period.  If there is any doubt as to the sincerity, we would err on the side of deportation.       
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 03:41:18 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
SEND THEM ALL ON THE ALLAH EXPRESS TO HELL ;D ;D

I agree

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
You should include the option:  deport them..... then... nuke'em from a safe distance.   :::D