Author Topic: Archives : JDL in the news - The early 90's  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Archives : JDL in the news - The early 90's
« on: April 13, 2008, 11:16:21 PM »
Taken from various National Newspapers:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:20:10 AM by Archie »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
JDL in the news - the early 90s - part 2
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
JDL in the news - the early 90s - part 3
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:23:20 PM »

The 128KB limit prevents me from uploading the full articles....

That's pretty much all I got from the early 90's.

Archie.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JDL in the news - the early 90s - part 1
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »
This was not JDL. This was what happened during the farcical Nosair trial when the Manhattan DA charged only Nosair with murdering HaRav Kahane (even though a dozen Muslim terrorists were involved in the Al Qaeda plot), and Nosair was acquitted by an almost all-black jury.

I was on probation at the time and could not participate in demonstrations at the trial.

In any event, while on probation, I saw that we had only the same type of amateurish people involved who were in charge of "JDL" from 1971 until 1984. I knew that with these amateurs, who called themselves "Kahane Chai", we would never bring the Rabbi's murderers to justice.

So in January 1992, we formed the Jewish Task Force (JTF), with the specific goal of ensuring that every one of the Muslim Al Qaeda terrorists involved in Rabbi Kahane's assassination be convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole. (At the time, there was no federal death penalty for this offense.) THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL REASON WHY WE FORMED JTF.

We started our television programs, and began an intensive campaign in the Jewish Press of encouraging Jews and righteous Gentiles to write letters to President Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno demanding prosecution of ALL the Al Qaeda terrorists including Sheik Rahman, the revered "spiritual leader" of the gang. Brooklyn Assemblyman Dov Hikind became deeply involved with our effort, and helped us get many letters.

BY 1993, THOUSANDS HAD WRITTEN TO CLINTON AND RENO WARNING THAT THEY WOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FUTURE MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACKS. IN AUGUST 1993, SHEIK RAHMAN AND ALL OF THE OTHER MUSLIM TERRORISTS INVOLVED WERE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH THE FIRST WTC BOMBING AND WITH VIOLATING RABBI KAHANE'S CIVIL RIGHTS BY MURDERING HIM. THIS WAS PRE-911 AMERICA. CLINTON AND RENO HAD PUBLICLY PROMISED NOT TO PROSECUTE RAHMAN AND THE OTHERS, BUT TO DEPORT THEM TO EGYPT. SCHMUCK SCHUMER AND OTHER "JEWISH" LEADERS AND POLITICIANS ALSO FAVORED LETTING THE MUSLIM TERRORISTS GET AWAY WITH THEIR BLOODY CRIMES. BUT BECAUSE OF OUR CAMPAIGN, IN THE END, CLINTON AND RENO REVERSED COURSE AND TODAY EVERY ONE OF THESE BEASTS IS SERVING LIFE WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CELLS OF MAXIMUM SECURITY FEDERAL PENITENTIARIES. (AS SOMEONE WHO WAS IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT FOR MONTHS, I CAN TELL THAT THE CONDITIONS THERE ARE BRUTAL.)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JDL in the news - the early 90s
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 08:26:40 AM »
Keep this topic going !!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: JDL in the news - the early 90's
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 01:33:11 AM »
Speaking of Chuck Schumer, in an interview, he mentioned how he had no problem with Obama's--now retired--pastor, who would frequently bash Israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Archives : JDL in the news - The early 90's
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 07:50:34 AM »
I like the article where it says 6 Jews attacked 20 muzzie piglets thats good 

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 07:53:39 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »
Below is guzzies latest post on kahane.org. If you read it, he claims the jdl died when rabbi kahane moved to israel. What he means is that Chaims rescueing of a million russian jews never occured. All he says is that rabbi kahane "probably appointed" chaim as leader. What the hell? Is that how he refers to a man who has given his entire life for our safety. He claims that the jdl died when rabbi kahane went to israel. Now I agree that rabbi kahane was the greatest jewish leader but rabbi kahane himself appointed chaim to lead the campaign to save russian jews and that was the greatest period of jdl. I guess it's not great enough for that jealous fatso to recognize. I will no longer speak with any respect towards that guy once I read this latest post. I will not go on that forum to respond as they do not deserve the extra traffic they get from us jtf members.

Yekutiel
Administrator

Re: CBP: JDL led by "amateurs" from 1971-1984
« Reply #12 on: Today at 09:45:20 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JDL basically died not long after Rav Kahane went to Israel. There was a serious JDL still with Fisch and Kelner...Then JDL started to regroup seriously during the Becker and later Jolowitz periods. For the most part JDL pretty much died after the Jolowitz and Arno era. And Rabbi Kahane stepped down and disassociated himself again from JDL i think in 84 or 85 after the Fern Sidman era...So while i think it is true that Chaim was appointed to head JDL in those final days...but i think the Rav was not connected for much longer...maybe Yehudah can recall the details of the final days of JDL in the NY region...I had already been in Israel as of 82 and was not fully up to date with the JDL unraveling in the mid 80s. I can say that JDL was operating in full swing in the early 80s with hundreds of active members. I being one of them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 11:39:37 AM »
I'm glad that ex-JDL members gives us their side of the story. I'm sure there is a lot to be learned from them.

Regards,
Archie.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »
And BTW, another reason why I posted the articles: so you can find out for yourselves that the so-called ''Ex-JDL'' members on the splinter forums weren't even mentioned in the news during that era.

They played absolutely no major role in the organisation.

They are just a bunch of parasites trying to benefit from the fame of other peoples.

Archie.