Poll

Who here hopes the nazi peanut farmer drops dead of a massive stroke or something worse before he gets to meet with Hamas?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Jimmy the Peanut Farmer carter Yimach Shmo  (Read 2382 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Jimmy the Peanut Farmer carter Yimach Shmo
« on: April 11, 2008, 01:19:58 AM »
If the peanut farmer happens to make it over there, lets hope Hamas kidnaps him and torures that muzzy loving, jew hating animal.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jimmy the Peanut Farmer carter Yimach Shmo
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:08:10 AM »
Peanut meets with Peanuts. ;)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

newman

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 08:18:03 AM »
That buck-toothed, inbred, Jew-hating hillbilly!

May he be orally & anally sodomised in hell for eternity!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 08:23:57 AM »
Hisbrother hqad some deals with libyans yrs ago. He also said his whole family supports Hussein Obama when asked if he supports him he smiled and said to the reporter what do you think.Carter is an Obamama supporter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 08:35:58 AM »
Hisbrother hqad some deals with libyans yrs ago. He also said his whole family supports Hussein Obama when asked if he supports him he smiled and said to the reporter what do you think.Carter is an Obamama supporter
Wasn't billy carter in the KKK?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »
Wasn't billy carter in the KKK?
Who knows probably
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »
Jimmy Farter's father, brother & two sisters died of pancreatic cancer. Why is G-d taking so long to afflict Jimmy? :(

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 12:23:08 PM »
I hope they behead him
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 01:10:53 PM »
Jimmy is over due for a butt whippin'!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
Georgia Jimmy was the guy who gave the job to Iranian Khomenini in seventies; now he wants to the same in USA.  :-\
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »
Carter became president in the first presidential election I was able to vote in. Needless to say that election was a big disappointment for me. Even before he became president his defeatist attitude put a damper on the entire country. America was in rough shape back then but four years of Carter brought it right down into the basement. We may be paying high prices for oil products now but during Carters term we had an oil shortage brought on by bad policy that lasted for months. All the filthy animal would say was that Americans had better bundle up and get use to a lower standard of living because America was washed up. He mothballed most of our Navy Ships and sold off the Presidential Yacht because it took a 100 thousand dollars a year to run it. The small minded animal should have stayed in Plains Georgia with his drunken mother, brother and his ugly wife and daughter. His brother Billy was a drunken no account who's only claim to fame was having a second rate beer named after him. I heard that Jimmy was in bad shape almost bed ridden but I guess that was bad information because he is still traveling the globe causing problems. Each time he takes one of his trips I hope and pray they invite him to say on as their guest. If he never came back to America it would be to soon.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
Pardon my language: But if there is ever a definition to the word "Ahole" it would be Jimmahhhhhhh.  This peanut farming piece of crap.  He sat on his old hands during the Islamic revolution in Iran back in the 70's
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »
I'd love to see this old [censored] get caught in a piece of farm equiptment and mangled to an unrecognizable lump of blood and puss.  Sorry for the directness and graphic nature of my response but I see this human being similar to Javier Solana, Bill Clinton, Henry Kissenger, Olmert, Perez and all the other scum of the Earth that would be best suitable as fertalizer...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
Let's hope he chokes on a peanut.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 11:12:10 PM »
He was the worst president his country has ever had.  And his un effective administration still lingers to this day.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 01:20:19 AM »
Some people still refer to him as a person of peace.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 01:20:48 AM »
Some people still refer to him as a person of peace.

He is a man of peace like I am a shvartza muslim.
I am urinating on a Koran.