Author Topic: The US is planning on selling Saudi Arabi the F-22 and F-35 jets  (Read 2405 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Look at what happens when the self hating leftist kikes in Israel bend over backwards to appease the US. They refuse to make their own weapons in competition with the US and allow the evil leftsit companies in America to reign free. If Isrel would be making their own planes, they would have the best technology and wouldn't have to get on their hands and knees and beg the us. Now the US is selling these planes to Saudi Arabia and Israeli is in trouble.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1207650003740&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The US is planning on selling Saudi Arabi the F-22 and F-35 jets
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »
Look at what happens when the self hating leftist kikes in Israel bend over backwards to appease the US. They refuse to make their own weapons in competition with the US and allow the evil leftsit companies in America to reign free. If Isrel would be making their own planes, they would have the best technology and wouldn't have to get on their hands and knees and beg the us. Now the US is selling these planes to Saudi Arabia and Israeli is in trouble.
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1207650003740&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

No, they will not sell.

Last time they sold the things and they themselves were and are still deep in to the troubles.

BTW, such things are sold to only those peoples who do not read the maps and computers upside down. ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 04:26:27 PM »
Well Israel did have the LAVI jet but US cancelled the project. Israel then sold the design to China which I think was a mistake.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 04:40:42 PM »
Well Israel did have the LAVI jet but US cancelled the project. Israel then sold the design to China which I think was a mistake.

LAVI Jet was perhaps not a Fifth Generation Like F-22 or F-35. Israel should go for a Fifth Generation MCA or LCA.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 09:05:00 PM »

~I dont know ANYTHING about fighter jets, I DO KNOW THIS: WHAT ARE WE THINKING??? this is the MOST treacherous thing I have heard yet.  I am desponded with USA right now, and these traitors really do NOT deserve ANY inheritance, nor ANY freedoms, they need to GO. I cant say what I REALLY FEEL- but they need to GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 10:53:10 PM »
At Least the US isn't training the Saudis how to use the planes
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline jakennc

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 11:16:16 PM »
Don't worry, the Saudi's won't have any decent pilots.  Saudis are too lazy to do anything. They have to pay everyone to do everything for them.  Not worried.  Although I think we should put some hidden self destruct mechanism in the planes that we could activate from afar. Just in case.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2008, 11:39:01 PM »
Great! :(

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »
Our biggest enemy is Saudi Arabia but they have us by the you know what because of oil. So whatever they ask for our government will sell it to them. We need to get off oil now!!
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »
President George Bush said shut up full metal Jacket! :::D
He said oil is good !"I like it in soup and salads!.Daddy says all my family is into oil ,so mind your biz and we'll mind ours!"Besides we have a 100 year war on tara to fight!"If I find that little bit** ,Tara I will get her and bring Tara to Justice"

Sorry, I couldnt resist and I agree with you of course!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 12:52:09 AM »
It's not just george bush that is the problem. The whole establishment needs to be overturned for this stuff to stop happening. Every single person in the govt would  do the same thing and sell out. Look how even Tom Coburn sold out and endorsed Juan Mccain long before the primaries were over.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 01:06:38 AM »
This is the worst bunch of .....There is not a decent one in the bunch.Elections :(

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2008, 01:21:14 AM »
President George Bush said shut up full metal Jacket! :::D
He said oil is good !"I like it in soup and salads!.Daddy says all my family is into oil ,so mind your biz and we'll mind ours!"Besides we have a 100 year war on tara to fight!"If I find that little bit** ,Tara I will get her and bring Tara to Justice"

Sorry, I couldnt resist and I agree with you of course!
:::D

And should we be surprised? The Bush family are all oil men.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »
Thanks for getting it!LOL
wayne jude

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2008, 01:56:11 AM »
I want to say here they are selling f35 not f22 and there is a big diffrence between them usa wouldnt sell f22 even to uk only japan is getting a stripped down version of f22 and acc to what i know israel will get f35 with in 5-10 years

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2008, 01:57:28 AM »

LAVI Jet was perhaps not a Fifth Generation Like F-22 or F-35. Israel should go for a Fifth Generation MCA or LCA.

Nope lavi was supposed to be comparable to f16 but they sold the design to china now china and porkistan are making j10 from it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2008, 04:18:07 AM »

Nope lavi was supposed to be comparable to f16 but they sold the design to china now china and porkistan are making j10 from it.

All earlier F-16 Versions were below Fourth Generation. Now J-10 at the best can be a Fourth Generation fighter.