Author Topic: Great new video on Youtube  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Great new video on Youtube
« on: January 03, 2007, 06:35:37 PM »
Hi I'm new to the forum. A few years ago, I was drawn to this website by the extremely anti-islam bias you all share. At first I thought you guys were all bigots and racists but I did a bit of research on Islam and I was rather shocked at what I found out. I have been a regular at jihadwatch.com and thereligionofpeace.com and a new video was just posted that I thought all of you should take a look at.

Check it out. Read some of the comments. Note: some foul language.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 06:37:40 PM by Cyrizian »
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Great new video on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 07:36:27 PM »
I already saw that video, it's awesome.  Anyway, welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

yephora

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 12:42:36 AM »
If you cut your teeth at jihadwatch.com and thereligionofpeace.com you should do nicely here :)
Welcome!

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 02:56:27 PM »
Thank you yephora. I think its very strange that so few people talk about this. Every media outlet should be preaching about the hate and intolerance of islam. But strangely, almost no one talks about this. Instead I keep hearing about how islam is the "religion of peace" and how muhammed was a perfect man and so on. COMPLETE BOLD FACED LIES!!! Something very strange is going on...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

yephora

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
Something very strange is going on...
The dhimming down of America is what's going on, if you get my meaning.

About the only way to arouse American men to the reality of their collapsing country is take away their sports. Plus a couple of nuked cities. Other than something that drastic they will slumber on, barely arousable to what's going on around them. Like the proverbial frog in the kettle of water: fire the heat up fast and out he jumps. But turn up the heat gradually and he'll sit there oblivious until he's boiled to death.

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
That's the type of video we need to spread around, it makes the points well. Their quran tells them to kill us, and we stand by and do nothing.

The quran emplicitly orders them to kill all non-muslims, particularly Christians and Jews, therefore if someone says that they are a muslim and they follow the quran, they are in effect saying they want us dead, we have to do something, and yet no one does.

Cyrizian... Are you the guy off activist chat with that username?

You may or may not remember me, I used to go by the name of Rhuan.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 07:00:05 PM by ftf »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »

About the only way to arouse American men to the reality of their collapsing country is take away their sports. Plus a couple of nuked cities. Other than something that drastic they will slumber on, barely arousable to what's going on around them. Like the proverbial frog in the kettle of water: fire the heat up fast and out he jumps. But turn up the heat gradually and he'll sit there oblivious until he's boiled to death.

You are 100% right Yephora!

Tanak warns us:

Proverbs 1:32 "The waywardness of the naive shall kill them, the complacency of fools shall destroy them."

The God of the Bible is a God of the first chance, God of the second chance but He is also the God of the last chance!

The wacko president of America himself has been preaching and promoting islam to millions since 09/11/2001.  If another terrorist attack happens (God forbid) Bushullah will once again emphasize the "peaceful" nature of islam.

Before the next terrorist attack this man should be out of the White house.

Repent America before it is too late!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2007, 07:32:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 01:31:06 AM »
Oh hey! I thought I recognized your avatar. Yes, its me from activistchat. How's your friend Khaan/Anusiya? I'm still praying for him. I hope he's doing better.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 02:19:34 AM by Cyrizian »
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 06:42:19 AM »

Yephora its good to see you posting again since your posts are always the best!! What you say in you post is the absolute truth. The country has put 911 behind it. Sadly we are being boiled to death with no reaction. People are going back to the old mind set of if we just leave the Muslims alone they wont bother us. Bush was on target to begin with but got caught in the trap of fighting a political war. An aggressive campaign in Iraq up to the borders of Iran would have had different results. By  Bush halting the all out war in Iraq so soon in an attempt to reduce civilian casualties he allowed the situation to develop into what we have now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years