Author Topic: Canadian Jets a Target of Islamic Terror  (Read 2582 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Canadian Jets a Target of Islamic Terror
« on: April 02, 2008, 08:05:47 PM »
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080402/airliner_plot_080402/20080402?hub=World

Friggin' Muslim Terrorist scum!  Why aren't we aware of the threat that lives within our borders?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Canadian Jets a Target of Islamic Terror
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:07:26 PM »
Every jet is a target of Islamic terror.
Any jet with an infidel on it, anyway  ;)
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »
I don't think they care who's on it, as long as there is 1 infidel they will try to take it down.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »
Not surprising. In the words of the great Rabbi Kahane (zt'l) "They Must Go"
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 07:40:20 AM »
You know, as a Canadian and as sad as it sounds, I hope the Muslims hit Canada good, perhaps then Canada will stop aiding and being a member of Dar al Sulh catering to the "Islam is a religion peace" BS and close are fcuking borders to these savages.  I've been on my MP for 5 years now about Islam and Muslims and the propaganda, like global warming and Barak Obama, is numbing...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »
The U.S still carries on with the 'islam is a religion of peace' B.S even after being hit with terrorist attacks numerous times. What makes you think Canada will learn?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
Are you kidding me?  Canada will NEVER learn.  It will take the dumbed down Barak Obama Canadian about 5 major terrorist attacks and a few beheadings INSIDE Canada before our commie idiots and shameless academics to see that the fabric of our nation is coming apart... :'(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »
I have to agree with you MarZutra.  Sadly, my mom and stepdad have bought into that slimeball Barack Hussein Obama and everytime they ask me who I like, I tell them "I don't like any of them, but out of the three, I pick McCain".  Then they tell me exactly what all the left wingers tell me about BHO, that "he will bring change".  They vote liberal, and sometimes, they don't vote at all.  My real dad is not like them.  My real dad is a bible-believing Christian who votes conservative, even though some of OUR conservatives are taking a liberal stance sometimes.  And yes, it will take dozens more terror attacks and a few kicks to the head to wake our politicians up to the threat of Islam.  It seems like we let the worst of the worst in our borders.  Somali gang members, Pakistani daughter killers, Chinese pimps and drug dealers.  And yes, I'm naming countries!  So what?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »
I have to agree with you MarZutra.  Sadly, my mom and stepdad have bought into that slimeball Barack Hussein Obama and everytime they ask me who I like, I tell them "I don't like any of them, but out of the three, I pick McCain".  Then they tell me exactly what all the left wingers tell me about BHO, that "he will bring change".  They vote liberal, and sometimes, they don't vote at all.  My real dad is not like them.  My real dad is a bible-believing Christian who votes conservative, even though some of OUR conservatives are taking a liberal stance sometimes.  And yes, it will take dozens more terror attacks and a few kicks to the head to wake our politicians up to the threat of Islam.  It seems like we let the worst of the worst in our borders.  Somali gang members, Pakistani daughter killers, Chinese pimps and drug dealers.  And yes, I'm naming countries!  So what?

Thanks for naming countries.
I hate political correctness.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal