Author Topic: How Good is Sugar Substitute  (Read 844 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
How Good is Sugar Substitute
« on: April 16, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »
Splenda, Equal and all the others that substitute actual sugar in drinks and sweeten foods.  How good are they?  I got relatives who are diabetic so they use Splenda foods instead of actual sugar foods for sweetness.   But is it good or could they cause more problems?  I heard a lot of rumors about Sweet N Low.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: How Good is Sugar Substitute
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 11:22:18 PM »
I think they're safe.  Hope so because I drink fruit2O that has splenda in it.  Knowing my luck it's a carcinogen. >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: How Good is Sugar Substitute
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 11:22:53 PM »
Splenda, Equal and all the others that substitute actual sugar in drinks and sweeten foods.  How good are they?  I got relatives who are diabetic so they use Splenda foods instead of actual sugar foods for sweetness.   But is it good or could they cause more problems?  I heard a lot of rumors about Sweet N Low.

When i was in highschool the health teacher told the class is is just as bad because they have an additive in it that is just like salt ti raises your blood pressure