Author Topic: Its No Mystery Why Us Jews Go to Gas Chambers  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
Its No Mystery Why Us Jews Go to Gas Chambers
« on: April 17, 2008, 03:40:48 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080416/ap_on_el_pr/obama_jewish_leaders;_ylt=AnsLaUM2nBWh3PT03DFnCD5h24cA

Here we are talking with a Nazi leader once again, believing in his false promises.  I hope I don't get banned from this site for criticizing my own race of people.  Really, it is misery and shame to me to see us going through the same old cycle over and over again.  I remember reading about rabbis in Germany telling all the people how Hitler only had good intentions for us and that we should not resist going to the labor camps where we would be kept protected and kept busy doing good deeds for the state, such as being mass executed.  So here we go again, after the black anti-Jewish racist spends 20 years being the best friend of one of the greatest anti-semitic (anti-Jewish) people on earth, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, now we are embracing him and accepting all his bullsh*t.  Why do we do this?  Because, he is running for president of USA, he wears expensive suit and tie and lives in a $2,000,000 home purchased by a Syrian mobster.  He is going to be our next leader, and as we know in the days of Hitler, a leader can never tell a lie.  Look at the newspaper, it says Jews are being treated well, they have to be removed to help heal the society. 

Why do us Jews behave so stupid, giving our country, money, power and souls away to people who hate us and love to see our children blown to pieces?  Just this week, Hama_s ambushed and murdered 3 of our soldiers in cold blood.  What did we do in return to pay them back?  We deliver large quantities of fuel to them to help fuel their hospitals, homes, weapon factories and war machine so they can come and kill more of us.   Everyone on the site speaks about how wise the Jewish people are and how stupid our enemies are.  I agree our enemies are stupid, or else they maybe could have done more damage to us.  But, the insanity of many of our people is clearly seen here in this politically correct/insane world, where we watch our loved ones die and have to apologize for it.

The Jewish wisdom of the 40s, 50s and 60s has been lost and we are hanging by a thread.  Now, after Obama's beloved pastor has called Israel a dirty word and Jews the synagogue of the devil, we open our arms to him as our liberal savior.  We can point the fingers at the world for our miseries, but I think in this modern day and age, with a land of Israel, we have none to blame but ourselves.   In the end, Iran, Palestini_ns , Syria are all paper tigers which we have manifested with our own complacency, lack of unity and faith.

Don't forget that Barack Hussein Obama is for the banning of all weapons for self-defense.  I have a feeling this will not apply to all the illegal weapons that the black and mexican communities in USA have.  What my fear is, is that when us Jews no longer can even bare arms, Barack will not need government to do the job of performing a Final Solution, his own people will go on a rampage and do the deed.  Let us not forget the South LA riots back in the early 90s.  What would have happened if Barack Obama was in power?   Imagine all the looters in New Orleans being allowed to go on a rampaged throughout Louisiana, Texas and not one is afraid, because we have to wait until the police arrive for someone with a gun to protect us?   Black Americans possess a majority of the illegal weapons in this country and a ban on arms, as Obama secretly supports, will be a perfect way to start a racial revolution and domination of power.

In the end, I blame our own people for so insanely opening there arms to this madman.   Do I blame Wright or do I blame my own people who are selling our souls to the devil?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Its No Mystery Why Us Jews Go to Gas Chambers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:01 AM »
Good points but if Obama will be elected G-d forbid it will be not thanks to Liberal Jewish Votes or money (olthough "WNs" will blame all Jews for that) but rather becouse the honeymoon in America which was seen as real Jewish promised land instead of Israel is nearing its end. It's devine warning to make Aliyah before the A-rabs will overrun Israel.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:24 AM »
That was a great post, Yonatan.  I agree with everything you wrote.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 01:17:39 PM »
*  It must be addressed that Obama has the worst character out of all the candidates.  He doesn't take responsibility for anything and always blames someone else or when he wants to avoid a topic, he accuses people of being "too devicive" or "playing politics." 

When he was in the state senate, he filled out a form that consisted of his positions on issues relating to abortion, 2nd amendment and other issues.  Now he claims that a staffer filled it out and that they weren't all Obama's positons.  That's a lie. 

He keeps spinning about what he knew about Wright and when he knew it.  His story about Wright keeps changing.  He canceled Wright from being the introduction speaker at the announcement of the formation of his campaign, because he decided that Wright would be too controversial.  So if he knew that he was too controversial, then obviously he knew about the stuff that he said.  And of course he knew about Wright's views throughout the years that Wright was his pastor.   

If the media hadn't been protecting him so much and if the media broadcast about Jeremiah Wright before the primaries began, he would have finished behind Hillary and Edwards (not sure which order) in Iowa.  Then, he would have had much less momentum going into the first "Super Tuesday", etc.