Author Topic: Islam in China  (Read 1688 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Islam in China
« on: March 09, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »
Foiled terrorist plot:
http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hOptsZJ6zQ7tRmBgKSWe4_CHa5jQ

This is them:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Turkestan

I didn't know that China had problems with separatist muzzie invaders... I mean is there a country that has no problems with Islam I'm serious?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Re: Islam in China
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:24:38 PM »
Interesting story.  China has 2 main Moslem groups:

1.  Chinese Moslems - these are Chinese-speaking, ethnic Chinese Moslems, I don't recall the percentage of the population they comprise, but certainly they are a minority.  Non-Moslem ethnic Chinese are called "Han."  Moslem ethnic Chinese are called "Hui."  The "Hui" are scattered around China, and traditionally have not been strident in their observance of Islam. 

2.  Non-Chinese Moslems - these are the ones who were the subject of the article linked to in Islam is Cancer's post.  The "autonomous region" of "Xinjiang" in Western China is basically just another one of those "Stans" that emerged from the breakup of the Soviet Union, except that (1) it's located across the border in China, whose government did not collapse, and hence it did not become independent and (2) the Chinese Government has been encouraging "Han" Chinese (see above) to move to Xinjiang and Tibet so that gradually these regions will become majority Chinese, the indigenous peoples will be absorbed into the Chinese population and the regions will be integrated culturally, linguistically and ethnically into China. 

Sound far-fetched?  How do you think China got so big in the first place?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:46:03 PM »
I know many guys here hate chinese govt a lot but i want to tell you chinese govt dosent care about human rights if it feels a muslim pig needs to be killed he will be killed even if he knew nothing about the terrorist act if muslims were acting there like they are doing all around the world they would have been shot on the street O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »
I love China and their Buddhist religion is very peaceful and nice compared to Islam, Chinese people are smart and hard working, no serious crimes are committed by Chinese immigrants in Europe so I'm pro-China let China kill those diseased ragheads.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
Large amount of Muslims in the Xinjiang region. They released a propaganda video not too long ago.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 09:27:31 AM »
20 million muslims in china. very sexy women.

why must you all be so full of hatred, and why can you all not learn to live in peace with muslims.

Wtf are you doing in this site you muslim pig  >:(

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2008, 09:02:01 AM »
He's banned I think.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2008, 09:25:53 AM »
20 million muslims in china. very sexy women.

why must you all be so full of hatred, and why can you all not learn to live in peace with muslims.

Wtf are you doing in this site you muslim pig  >:(
WE CAN'T LIVE IN PEACE UNTILL YOU BURN ALL YOUR COPIES OF THE KORAN AND THE HADITH AND SHOOT THE ASHES OF IT INTO THE MOON.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.