Author Topic: Pat Condell on Islam.  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Pat Condell on Islam.
« on: April 16, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
<<Islam without violence is like an egg-free omelet. The religion is predicated on violence and the threat of violence. It's a religion of peace in the same way that North Korea is a people's democratic republic. But we are not allowed to say that, because if we do, we are threatened with violence.>>

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:18:32 PM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Pat Condell on Islam.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 08:17:37 AM »
He was a guest on Hannity&Colmes last night as well as last week.  He was listed as a Democrat strategist or Democrat pollster, I forget which one.

During the segment that he was on last week, the other guest criticized Jimmy Carter, who was getting ready to make plans to meet with a leader of Hamas.  And Pat Condell disagreed with that guest and Condell was praising Carter as a person of peace.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:28:00 AM »
To clarify my previous post, the person I'm referring to is someone else who has a similar name.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 08:30:15 AM »
To clarify my previous post, the person I'm referring to is someone else who has a similar name.
OK
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 02:19:40 PM »
<<Islam without violence is like an egg-free omelet. The religion is predicated on violence and the threat of violence. It's a religion of peace in the same way that North Korea is a people's democratic republic. But we are not allowed to say that, because if we do, we are threatened with violence.>>

Absolute...  :::D :::D O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.