Author Topic: David Beckhans son to attend 'Jewish school'  (Read 2148 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
David Beckhans son to attend 'Jewish school'
« on: April 18, 2008, 07:52:52 AM »
 :o :o              Some Jewish school :-\

http://www.thelondonnews.net/story/348996 

Posh and Becks' youngest son set to go to Jewish school
The London News.Net
Wednesday 16th April, 2008 (ANI)

London, Apr 16 : David Beckham and wife Victoria aka Posh Spice are sending their youngest child Cruz to an exclusive Jewish school in the US.

The couple have made America their base as Becks plays for the LA Galaxy.

And now that their youngest son is about to start school, they have decided on the school, which is attached to a Jewish temple.

Posh and Becks recently met staff at a top private nursery, with Victoria spending three-and-a-half hours there and Beckham staying the whole day.

However, enrolling Cruz into the Jewish school doesn't mean that the youngest Beckham will be raised in that faith.

"There's no plan for Cruz to be educated in the Jewish faith. It's just one of the best schools for young children in LA," The Sun quoted a source, as saying.

Becks does have a link to Judaism however. His mum Sandra's family is Jewish but she doesn't practise.

The only association he has with the faith is a Hebrew tattoo that states "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine."
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: David Beckhans son to attend 'Jewish school'
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 07:58:31 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 08:00:30 AM »

<<David Beckham and wife Victoria aka Posh Spice are sending their youngest child Cruz to an exclusive Jewish school in the US.>>

<<However, enrolling Cruz into the Jewish school doesn't mean that the youngest Beckham will be raised in that faith.>>

BTW :  "The only association he has with the faith is a Hebrew tattoo that states "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine."

Do they mean written in Hebrew?
I thought tattoos are forbidden.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 08:17:57 AM »

<<David Beckham and wife Victoria aka Posh Spice are sending their youngest child Cruz to an exclusive Jewish school in the US.>>

<<However, enrolling Cruz into the Jewish school doesn't mean that the youngest Beckham will be raised in that faith.>>

BTW :  "The only association he has with the faith is a Hebrew tattoo that states "I am my beloved and my beloved is mine."

They are, but many people don'nt listen in any event only Beckham is Jewish according to Jewish halacha [law] i have no idea what his wife is

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 10:29:52 AM »

They are, but many people don'nt listen in any event only Beckham is Jewish according to Jewish halacha [law] i have no idea what his wife is

No, he isn't Jewish.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 10:36:49 AM »
Yes his mother is   
His mum Sandra's family is Jewish but she doesn't practise.

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 10:42:03 AM »
No he isn't.  If he was, he ex-communicated himself.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 10:43:19 AM »
I think they send their son to this school because of the higher level of education. Faith and prominent mainstream people is like water and fire. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 10:44:24 AM »
I think they send their son to this school because of the higher level of education. Faith and prominent mainstream people is like water and fire. :(

Kids don't learn a lot at the pre-school level.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »
How did he do it?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »
I am including him on the Jewish athletes list. O0

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »
How did he do it?

He attended a church, married Posh Spice. 

A type of analogy someone once told me is that just like there are requirements for being a nurse, for example, it applies the same way. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
I am including him on the Jewish athletes list. O0

Don't you dare do that.  Don't even think about doing that.