Author Topic: Now We have the New Congress  (Read 2721 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Now We have the New Congress
« on: January 04, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »
Let the comedy show begin and we still all are in the deep doodoo

Give thoughts about this
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Now We have the New Congress
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »
We are in serious trouble. This new batch of traitors will fill this country full with illegal, uneducated, non white, diease ridden, low IQ from mexico, the islands and africa. I doubt there is any way to hold back the tide as long as we have these 'progressive liberal' (commies) in anykind of position of power.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Now We have the New Congress
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 04:49:34 PM »
We are in serious trouble. This new batch of traitors will fill this country full with illegal, uneducated, non white, diease ridden, low IQ from mexico, the islands and africa. I doubt there is any way to hold back the tide as long as we have these 'progressive liberal' (commies) in anykind of position of power.
I don't know how to put it other than I agree 100%...  It is tragic what is happening to the West.  Europe is screwed unless they really wake up....  We still have time but there must be action I should think.  Perhaps another Boston Tea Party only instead of 3% of the population tanking up arms this time it should be 33%+   >:(
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.