Author Topic: Chinese JTF members?  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
Chinese JTF members?
« on: April 16, 2008, 03:35:26 AM »
Shalom all

Do we perhaps have any members from China?

xiexie ;)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Chinese JTF members?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 04:45:32 AM »
Nee hao, I doubt it, I mean Chinese people are the most apolitical people I met in my life.
They don't care about politics and if you talk to them you'll notice they don't know much about world politics.
But they are very good in maths and are really hard working, I know it because I have Chinese friends where I study.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »
Angry Chinese Maniac might be one.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
Chinese Kahanist is one.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 03:34:57 PM »
Nee hao, I doubt it, I mean Chinese people are the most apolitical people I met in my life.
They don't care about politics and if you talk to them you'll notice they don't know much about world politics.
But they are very good in maths and are really hard working, I know it because I have Chinese friends where I study.

Actually Chinese people get very political if you talk about China. They are Chinese nationalists first and foremost. Witness what happened in San Francisco with the local Chinese community supporting the PRC and opposing the Free Tibet movement.

If only Jews were as nationalistic as the Chinese were then we would be in a much better position.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »
I was born with Mogolian Spots. So I am part. But that was over 500 years ago my Gradfather traced our faimly history.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 03:49:10 PM »

Actually Chinese people get very political if you talk about China. They are Chinese nationalists first and foremost. Witness what happened in San Francisco with the local Chinese community supporting the PRC and opposing the Free Tibet movement.

If only Jews were as nationalistic as the Chinese were then we would be in a much better position.

I don't know about nationalism but Jews are more informed than the Chinese.
Of course if you asked them about China they'd know more isn't that normal?
But by and large they are apolitical and not very informed.

Free Javakh!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »
Cancer you are right about that I worked for Chinese for almost 1.5 years and they are dumb and refuse to accociate with others. Kind of the Muslims except that don't kill you
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »
Cancer you are right about that I worked for Chinese for almost 1.5 years and they are dumb and refuse to accociate with others. Kind of the Muslims except that don't kill you
I wouldn't call them dumb but they just don't care.
They work hard and are very peaceful, I kinda like them.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 10:42:32 PM »

Definitely true, but Jews are self-hating and lack self-pride
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 10:50:03 PM »
shalom guys , ok thanks :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 10:56:12 PM »
I like Taiwanese people.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 11:00:01 PM »

???  , thats not appropriate to bash a whole group of people, how much more soo the Jewish people.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 11:18:20 PM »

???  , thats not appropriate to bash a whole group of people, how much more soo the Jewish people.

i think you're right..but what about Arabs?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »
I don't check in much do I...
Well, I was born in Canton, China.
I lived in a straw and bamboo shack for some time. Later built a cheap house.
I was born at the time of Chairman Maos death. What a piece of shiite.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

Shalom dear ChineseKahanist
Thanks for responding

would it be ok if I ask you a few questions for my University assignment? In regards to Chinese Culture?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 11:31:26 AM »
Our allies: the Chinese anti-communists!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

Shalom dear ChineseKahanist
Thanks for responding

would it be ok if I ask you a few questions for my University assignment? In regards to Chinese Culture?

Sure, that's Kosher.
Wasn't there one or two other Chinese [one-time] posters?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »

i think you're right..but what about Arabs?

You have my permission.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 04:38:31 PM »
Most Chinese arent bad people.  Its sad that they live under a dictatorship.. that brainwashes them.. but they are 1/10th as bad as others from the far east.. namely N. Korea.